Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose in my mind, i'd only stay in a house with a friend, not a random.

I'd buy you a drink back tbh, i'd be afriad youd think i was tight 😂😂
It’s like going on holiday falling in with a few people down at the pool, u Mayb call into their apartment for drinks Mayb go to same club add them on all social media then leave after a week or 2. That’s it u don’t move to their area and hope for the same. For someone so smart she’s bleeping stupid. If u stand for they way they treat her then u deserve it, surely in some of those library of self help books she’d realise wats going on. If she does know wat they’re at then I’m sorry but she deserves it. Take urself back home and prove them all wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s like going on holiday falling in with a few people down at the pool, u Mayb call into their apartment for drinks Mayb go to same club add them on all social media then leave after a week or 2. That’s it u don’t move to their area and hope for the same. For someone so smart she’s bleeping stupid. If u stand for they way they treat her then u deserve it, surely in some of those library of self help books she’d realise wats going on. If she does know wat they’re at then I’m sorry but she deserves it. Take urself back home and prove them all wrong.
🙌🙌🙌 this

Reactions: 13
She is so irritating, a couple of years ago she didn't read fiction she saw it as a waste of time, now she's read some fiction & presumes her opinion of a book is how everyone should see it, she is such a dose. Recommended a James Patterson book earlier, that man throws out books faster than furnace spaces open up!
She's entitled to have an opinion about a book, but she doesn't have to be such a dick about it and it's so clear she didn't even understand the meaning of the book in the first place. Bet Matt Haig is devastated 🤣🙈Maybe she should have used one of her highlighters while reading it.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I might....might listen to someone’s opinion or pay attention to them if they could be bothered to actually sit upright to make their point and not resemble a sloth?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s not ‘so smart’ though…that’s just the narrative she likes to put out there about herself. Anyone can get 500 points in the leaving if they put in some effort, it’s not a big deal. I studied actuarial in college also and am pretty surprised that anyone would go from that course into recruitment…which tells me she likely crashed out of it. Also, the vast majority of us actively hid the fact that we studied it. It’s honestly so pathetic to go around spouting about it. She clearly has a major chip on her shoulder and feels the need to constantly reassert her ‘intelligence’. Idiot…

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I studied actuarial in college also and am pretty surprised that anyone would go from that course into recruitment…which tells me she likely crashed out of it. Also, the vast majority of us actively hid the fact that we studied it.
I’ve always wondered that. How she went from that course into recruitment. Do you reckon she barely scrapped by in the course?

Someone here must have gone to college with her? Did she graduate with a pass? We need to know 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20210731-014444~2.png

"I do not regret leaving a career behind in the corporate world"
Why would you put that in your LinkedIn?

For someone who supposedly hates the corporate world, she can't stop bleating on about it

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I haven’t been on this in few weeks just hadn’t the time, but I’m hooked again wasnt even watching her that much either tho I did see the surprise I’m home for the 33rd time. Wat way did things work out with her and sinead after that tit show of a pod cast?? The last time I was watching she was tearing the face of herself and picking spots and blamed not having nails. She hasn’t changed in fact she’s even more deluded than I thought possible like wat is her goal in life really or wat has she got to show for herself now in her 30’s, has there ever been a long term boyfriend any child hood friends, has this online oven tit been going on long?? Do we ever see anyone connected to it like other PT’s people who have actually done it etc etc. Where does the money come from cos she literally does duck all. Im 38 single mum of 2 boys I work in a job I love to bits that’s so rewarding it doesn’t even feel like working. I don’t make big money but I get by, the years are flying by. In 5 years wat will this blade b at ??? Sorry for the rant, but for the last couple days watching her reading on here I’m just speechless I’d love to give her a good bloody shake. I actually think she’s some type of mental health issues weird weird girl.

Reactions: 16
Find the Diran crew punch down on Siobhan.

Siobhan and that lot are all the same in my book, but because she seems to lack the social clout/gravitas they use her as their punching bag.

Tough on Siobhan when she clearly views them as colleagues/friends etc

Dirsn and crew could do with taking a look at their own behaviours.

all the influencers like to say that tattle is full of trolls and causing them mental health issues so they say #bekind etc. Diran and crew are literally her biggest trolls
Except they provide something and can pack a venue while she desperately sells ovens. They've always been like this even with each other, I don't know what she expected but even a blinde person can see she wouldn't fit in with them. She's desperate because she has nothing to offer except 10 year old bought excel sheets and a crappy lifestyle. For me they're all the same (sorry to be harsh but I follow real athletes over any of them and her just for the cringe, cos she's Irish and every gym I've been to people take the piss - how I found out about her in first place lol) but you gotta hand it to James and Diren, at least they know how to run their businesses and actually put in some effort, imagine Shiv writing daily emails, it wouldn't last two days nevermind writing a book, launching an app or own apparel stuff (in fairness I know a couple of people who did the James app stuff, lost a good amount of weight and kept it off so far even though it's just an overpriced My Fitness Pal but hey definitely works better than the oven 🤣). She'd never cope with her "busy" schedule. Such a lazy fraud! She even admitted doing anything extra like an ebook would be too much work and not profitable enough. It's not like she's gaining any followers either. She'll be on her way out soon enough.

It’s actually so strange. Part of me thinks….you kno how she always has multiple phones….is one of them set 2 hours earlier for the time stamp? Saying that makes me cringe. But it makes no sense?!
Yes that is the phone that syncs with the whoop 🤭

So she's an "athlete" but needs a device to tell her when to train.... Exactly why are people paying for her advice?
To be fair the whoop can be very helpful and she explained it very badly also it's aimed at real athletes not hobby wannabe fitness people like her. Spit our my coffee when she said she was worried about overtraining. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So she's an "athlete" but needs a device to tell her when to train.... Exactly why are people paying for her advice?
To be fair the whoop can be very helpful and she explained it very badly also it's aimed at real athletes not hobby wannabe fitness people like her. Spit out my coffee when she said she was worried about overtraining. 🤣

Yeah seriously!
Larry Doyle had a Q&A box up yesterday and someone asked what's the deal with whoop bands, are they any good.. and his reply was basically "why would you need a device to tell you what your body is already telling you..?"

Like you've got a built-in mechanism to know if you've overtrained - your nervous system.. I understand people who are complete newbies to lifting etc because then it's harder to know if it's DOMS or if it's a genuine need for rest, but when you're at it years, how can you not know your own body well enough???
No clue who that is as I don't follow PTs or Bodybuilders but plenty of Olympic athletes in different disciplines wear a whoop (no swipe up deals or ads), it can be extremely helpful for many things if used correctly. Not that Shiv or the average person would need one for a bit of CF and BJJ, though, unless you plan on training multiple hours with different intensity per day and take recovery seriously. Also having detailed HR and other data for training sessions can be extremely helpful for coaches to adjust programing and other things without needing to wear extra chest straps all the time. It also doesn't tell you when to train or what your body already knows, it picks up things your body won't tell you straight away. Looking at the data closely people could tell they were pregnant, caught covid, got sick or when something was just off days before symptoms actually appeared/positive tests. It is also far more realistic on calorie burn than any of the other fitness watches out there.

She also was clearly sent it as she didn’t know how much it is, or how much the subscription is so every time she mentions it it should have #AD
With Whoop being a sponsor of many CF and Olympic athletes I highly doubt they would sent one to 150k followers wannabe athlete Shiv, she shared her friends code that everyone has in the app for a free month when the person signs up, she's just acting dumb, she knows exactly how much it is but saying there's a min. 6 months commitment won't get her as many swipe ups and less free months.

Long time lurker here. I live in Sydney and I have a whoop band. For the record Ive got no affiliation to Whoop whatsoever. And no disrespect to Larry Doyle or anyone who hasn't used whoop themselves but it provides 10 times more valuable detail than what any other fit watch I've used. You may think you feel rested, because for years and years of overreaching thats what you can push yourself to feel. The watch uses your heart rate and sleep to give you the facts on your recovery and intensely you should train that day. As someone who has trained hard all my life its opened my eyes to the fact I have actually lost the connection to my body and push with will and mind. Ive injured myself a few times then I care to remember. And I know how popular this product is with athletes across Australia and America (in the Olympics too) so its a matter of time before it hits the UK and Ireland. Not a fan of Siobhans but when I seen she has one I was impressed that she may finally be about to take care of herself and stop overdoing it! Lets see hey.
This! Shiv prolly only got it because she saw it on a real athlete's account and wants to preach about recovery next, doubt she actually cares about the stats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Fixed that LinkedIn intro Siobh;

Hi, I’m Siobhan. I’m a human petri-dish with a massive chip on my shoulder. I’m exceptionally insecure but that’s just between you and me. I have read some books I have a degree in literature, and am here to educate the world on the fact that there is no subjectivity in reading fiction. My opinion on a book is the only opinion that is correct. I don’t understand themes or literary devices and I have zero capacity for imagination. People should only read books that tell them how to think and act. The first time I learn something new is the first time anyone has ever heard of it. I conduct science experiments on my Instagram account, some examples being a 3-year study into the outcomes of ripping off the same pieces of facial acne again and again, the effects of sun damage on leather, and carbonation life span. I am so glad I left the corporate world behind, and because I know that the HR manager who gave me a hard time about being lazy and inept is reading this, I mention it constantly.”

I could go on, but it actually makes me cross typing this 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What the duck is trying to escape from under those sheets?
It’s like she uses food to make it ok to miss a place or people. Or instead of saying she misses her friends ans family from home.

Actually scrap that, she probably would move back just for endless chicken rolls. Saddo.

Reactions: 5
You could whip up a chicken fillet roll as good as any deli with a couple of ingredients from your local tesco lol.

Christ, it's not that difficult. You don't have to fly home for one ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.