Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's amazing isn't it. Nothing expensive bought recently = no furnace spaces open.

The minute a splurge, spaces shortly follow.

Reactions: 18
Thinking more about her book snobbery there and I honestly feel like she's stuck in a teenagers mentality... She's OBSESSED with image and how others perceive her. She NEEDS to feel 'cool' and be 'one of the cool group' even if it means being belittled and belittling others. I feel like she's driven by the wish to be envied by others. I honestly think she's should take a step back from social media for a few months. She could keep up the furnace to have money coming in and do all the training she wants but she needs a break from the self validation seeking and she needs to work out, what actually makes her happy... Not what she thinks would make others envy her.

Reactions: 25
Thinking more about her book snobbery there and I honestly feel like she's stuck in a teenagers mentality... She's OBSESSED with image and how others perceive her. She NEEDS to feel 'cool' and be 'one of the cool group' even if it means being belittled and belittling others. I feel like she's driven by the wish to be envied by others. I honestly think she's should take a step back from social media for a few months. She could keep up the furnace to have money coming in and do all the training she wants but she needs a break from the self validation seeking and she needs to work out, what actually makes her happy... Not what she thinks would make others envy her.
I said something similar to this before, I genuinely think it’s because she hasn’t worked in a job surrounded by others her own age (and younger) with a serious level of responsibility in the last few years. That’s definitely what made me grow up and figure out what’s important in life.
If she let go of all this “living differently shite” - that ship has sailed, gave up the drink and social media, and chasing people that don’t care about her around London - she might have a chance of finding herself and being happy.
I think she is to stubborn though and ultimately her own worst enemy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is so irritating, a couple of years ago she didn't read fiction she saw it as a waste of time, now she's read some fiction & presumes her opinion of a book is how everyone should see it, she is such a dose. Recommended a James Patterson book earlier, that man throws out books faster than furnace spaces open up!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Despite the many many books she claims to read, she is really uneducated, narrow-minded and ignorant about lots of different things. Something doesn’t add up..🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 687997
"hey everyone I'm so popular"
Bet ya they're all from the O'Hagan family group 😁
If by some mad piece of insanity I had wanted to sign up to her furnace shite, and saw this, my reaction would be right well this dose is clearly too busy to give me any guidance. It'll be one plan thrown at me and go off on your merry way, no thanks

Reactions: 8
If by some mad piece of insanity I had wanted to sign up to her furnace shite, and saw this, my reaction would be right well this dose is clearly too busy to give me any guidance. It'll be one plan thrown at me and go off on your merry way, no thanks
Someone mentioned in one of the first threads that they did actually sign up to the furnace and they were so annoyed at what they got. If I remember correctly they said she would basically jump on the Facebook group with quotes like “don’t like the scales when then don’t use them” or something to that effect.
She would be better being honest and saying give me €79 a month and do what you like I don’t care 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is so irritating, a couple of years ago she didn't read fiction she saw it as a waste of time, now she's read some fiction & presumes her opinion of a book is how everyone should see it, she is such a dose. Recommended a James Patterson book earlier, that man throws out books faster than furnace spaces open up!
👏👏This comment 😂 James Patterson.. King of Ghost Writing . I think it's all for reaction she said the same about Where the Crawdads Sing. Not everyone's cup of tea but in general it's a very well perceived book. Again it's her 'higher then thou' approach to someone's opinion which drives me.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Ah yes the not so subtle mocking of others taste in books.
At least the people that enjoyed that book probably don't have to resort to putting affiliate links to eek out a few euro for books they have read/enjoy/recommend to others. They no doubt paid for the download/bought it in a book shop with their normal, boring old wages.

• Sick
👏👏This comment 😂 James Patterson.. King of Ghost Writing . I think it's all for reaction she said the same about Where the Crawdads Sing. Not everyone's cup of tea but in general it's a very well perceived book. Again it's her 'higher then thou' approach to someone's opinion which drives me.

She knows nothing about books. NOTHING. Nada, rien, nichevo. Am no Oscar Wilde but you can easily tell if someone is a reader or not and she isnt. The books she reads are literally for people who dont like reading, a bit like Walking on Cars and Westlife are for some people who really dont like music.

She highlights vast tracks of absolute shite in self-help wank and actually acts on none of it. Someone who plugs a James Patterson book and has notions about her reading? Is she taking the piss?😂😂😂 Its like thinking you're a Michelin star chef because you eat McDonalds. Its beyond comedy, its farce😂

Lads will someone plug out her internet, she's an embarrassment to Ireland at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She knows nothing about books. NOTHING. Nada, rien, nichevo. Am no Oscar Wilde but you can easily tell if someone is a reader or not and she isnt. The books she reads are literally for people who dont like reading, a bit like Walking on Cars and Westlife are for some people who really dont like music.

She highlights vast tracks of absolute shite in self-help wank and actually acts on none of it. Someone who plugs a James Patterson book and has notions about her reading? Is she taking the piss?😂😂😂 Its like thinking you're a Michelin star chef because you eat McDonalds. Its beyond comedy, its farce😂

Lads will someone plug out her internet, she's an embarrassment to Ireland at this stage.
Please dont insult westlife or Walking on Cars! I quite like both!

Reactions: 10
If she honestly didn’t like it, she literally could simply say “this isn’t for me” and leave it. But no, she has to be a bleep.

(conspiracy theory time) do we think this is another example of her demeaning her following to make them buy from Her? Like “hi guys you should do my programme because you are fat stupid and unhealthy and I have unleashed my higher power so can do what you can only dream of”

Reactions: 10
If she honestly didn’t like it, she literally could simply say “this isn’t for me” and leave it. But no, she has to be a bleep.

(conspiracy theory time) do we think this is another example of her demeaning her following to make them buy from Her? Like “hi guys you should do my programme because you are fat stupid and unhealthy and I have unleashed my higher power so can do what you can only dream of”
No I think she has an inner higher power thinking that people actually care about what books she recommends to the following.
I can imagine her as a child moaning about Harry Potter (amazing story telling) but getting a cucumber out reading 50 shades of Grey (shite series).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New title thread name suggestion:
5 billion points in the leaving cert but still can't shower to wash away the dirt.

• Haha
Genuinely, from the bottom of my heart, HOW can anybody like her? She’s the most patronizing bleep I’ve ever seen. Imagine saying that about a book? Can she not hear herself like 😂 I don’t know where she gets the notions from, she’s common as muck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Genuinely, from the bottom of my heart, HOW can anybody like her? She’s the most patronizing bleep I’ve ever seen. Imagine saying that about a book? Can she not hear herself like 😂 I don’t know where she gets the notions from, she’s common as muck.
It’s from when a parents always tells you yes and never gives you a dose of reality 😂. I’d say her parents said “oh god look how much of a good dancer you are” during a stay in alvor….. now she dances like that every time she drinks 😂.

Her parents have a lot to answer for, and I’m guessing will get a smack of reality when she does another “surprise” video and then never leaves her box room again cause she has nothing else

• Haha
I just don't know how I/you/we/Shiv's one troll manage to fit in showering.. cooking and cleaning up after ourselves as well as all of this trolling.
We must have to get up at 4am to fit it all in.
Yes we are extremely busy … it’s a long day for us ! We also have to create multiple accounts here and message ourselves back and forth

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.