Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How at 30 something Years of age can she not see these people are not friends. It's kinda sad. At 14-16 i would have put up with this tit. You're at the age of wanting to be accepted and fit in, in my 30s i am my own person my own thoughts and tolerance levels of what I'll accept and not. She is such a walk over.

I am 100% up for banter, a laugh and a slag and will give as good as i get. If Diren spoke about me they way he did to her i would go through him for a short cut! I think Sinead's eyes have been open either via Here, YouTube comments or even dare I say it Jack? Telling her to cope herself on and that SOH isn't good for her. I'm not a Sinead fan in the slightest but I think she'd do alot better not surrounding herself with SOH.

I just don’t get why she doesn’t post it at 5.25 and then go back to bed…
Cause she's a bleeping idiot!!! Do you need any other explaination!! 😂😂 She in the other hand will call it, being her "higher self"

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just don’t get why she doesn’t post it at 5.25 and then go back to bed…
It’s actually so strange. Part of me thinks….you kno how she always has multiple phones….is one of them set 2 hours earlier for the time stamp? Saying that makes me cringe. But it makes no sense?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How at 30 something Years of age can she not see these people are not friends. It's kinda sad. At 14-16 i would have put up with this tit. You're at the age of wanting to be accepted and fit in, in my 30s i am my own person my own thoughts and tolerance levels of what I'll accept and not. She is such a walk over.
The more I think about the situation and how blatantly bad it is, I think she genuinely sees it as total banter. Genuinely. I believe she thinks this is great to have the attention of the JS crew even if it is for hate. Her head is so far up her backside like. If it was any of us average 9-5 losers that made the same video Sven did, I’m pretty sure shiv would be outraged and angry. But because Sven is a link to JS it’s totally acceptable and laughed at. No amount of highlighting self help or science books will stop this.

Reactions: 21
It’s honestly one of the most cringe videos I’ve watch in a good while
I started watching it OMG I’d love to have seen the comments. I have a bit of inside info on a few bits of it that I’d love to say!!!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 But I’d be identified & blocked straight away if I did. She defo reads here so annoying. I can’t watch the whole thing it’s too painful…. Suffered through the first 15 mins and I’m over it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
More knowledge bombs from the 500 LC point SOH
SOH : Sushi is cheaper when you actually to go the shop - rather than get it delivered to you by Deliveroo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I started watching it OMG I’d love to have seen the comments. I have a bit of inside info on a few bits of it that I’d love to say!!!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 But I’d be identified & blocked straight away if I did. She defo reads here so annoying. I can’t watch the whole thing it’s too painful…. Suffered through the first 15 mins and I’m over it.
You got further than me! 3mins 52 secs and i was already dying for Sinead. I got to 8 mins and turned off. Wow just wow. She's so condescending, "can you not work your earphones" "are you playing with your microphone" "are you drunk" they are speaking to her like she's a child. (Again not a Sinead fan but dying for her listening to it)

You can't do that to us! Give us SOMETHING!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There is screenshots of comments on one of the other threads from around the date that the video was posted, pretty much every comment was something like “why does the red headed girl not let anyone speak”

• Haha
  • Wow
if you did give us something - then it would almost guaranteed that there would be a new thread before the end of the weekend.
And with a new thread - there is always the treat of the wonderful recap poem 😁
just sayin ;)

• Haha
Ugh don’t be that person. Either tit or get off the pot. Why do you care about being identified by her?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Needs to start planning showers now (which indicates that she doesn't shower after training).

Whan an absolute nugget of an insight. Truly genius stuff. Wow #awestruck.

• Sick
  • Haha
I just don't know how I/you/we/Shiv's one troll manage to fit in showering.. cooking and cleaning up after ourselves as well as all of this trolling.
We must have to get up at 4am to fit it all in.

• Haha
She's going to start planning showers into her morning. Isn't taking a shower a bit like cleaning your teeth? Not something you have to plan but just something you do automatically so you're not a smelly woman?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
If she is genuinely serious about planning a shower into her morning, then she has very serious issues that need to be addressed!! No one needs that much planning in their day!! The amount of time spent planning must not leave any time for doing. Paralysis by analysis 🧐

• Haha
If she had three kids, I’d say fair enough she probably does need to plan stuff like showering etc, but she literally has nothing to be doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.