Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A magnum as a healthy snack? Not a bowl of strawberries with a tsb of nut butter/jimjams, not watermelon with a bit of feta and mint? Not a cup of Greek yog with fruit/jam/oats? Protein shake/smoothie? bleeping HUMMUS and pitta or veg sticks?!?!!
Tbh I donā€™t see anything wrong with that as it is realistic! I do think there sheā€™s trying to let people see that thereā€™s whateverā€¦. 200+ calories in a magnumā€¦itā€™s not the end of the world to have one. It wonā€™t ruin your diet. you could easily end up having 400 calories of nut butter or houmous etc in a sitting as a ā€œsnackā€ but thatā€™s a meal worth of calories! and although they are more nutritious if youā€™re aiming for fat loss it may not be as effective. Especially if having that magnum helps you stick to your plan the rest of the time. Thereā€™s no way I could never ever have chocolate or a magnum or whatever. I have something small (under 300calories) like that every single day of my life! I couldnā€™t cope otherwise! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she wrecks my head but on that point I do agree. Obv the daily dominoes makes no sense but I get where sheā€™s going with the magnums, you do have to enjoy life too!

Reactions: 17
Tbh I donā€™t see anything wrong with that as it is realistic! I do think there sheā€™s trying to let people see that thereā€™s whateverā€¦. 200+ calories in a magnumā€¦itā€™s not the end of the world to have one. It wonā€™t ruin your diet. you could easily end up having 400 calories of nut butter or houmous etc in a sitting as a ā€œsnackā€ but thatā€™s a meal worth of calories! and although they are more nutritious if youā€™re aiming for fat loss it may not be as effective. Especially if having that magnum helps you stick to your plan the rest of the time. Thereā€™s no way I could never ever have chocolate or a magnum or whatever. I have something small (under 300calories) like that every single day of my life! I couldnā€™t cope otherwise! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she wrecks my head but on that point I do agree. Obv the daily dominoes makes no sense but I get where sheā€™s going with the magnums, you do have to enjoy life too!
No of course, me too, I donā€™t think thatā€™s the point - but I think they were asking her for healthy snack ideas which wouldnā€™t maybe be so calorie dense/fattening/nutritionally poor. Otherwise why ask? Youā€™d just have a magnum šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 10
No of course, me too, I donā€™t think thatā€™s the point - but I think they were asking her for healthy snack ideas which wouldnā€™t maybe be so calorie dense/fattening/nutritionally poor. Otherwise why ask? Youā€™d just have a magnum šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Nah Ud be surprised how little some people know about fat loss and calorie counting. And if that person is asking Siobhan for adviceā€¦.they clearly Havnt a clue what theyā€™re doing! šŸ˜‚ I have a friend who has always struggled with her weight, she was getting married and was really trying hard to lose a few lbs. we were out shopping and were getting a snack. I got a twirl and a Diet Cokeā€¦.220 calories total. She got an innocent smoothie and a granola bar. She goes how can u eat that and be so slim and I struggle so much. So I really gently kinda explained to her that her ā€œsnackā€ was over 500calories & mine was 220. She literally was shocked and said she assumed she could never have chocolate etc. She says to this day the conversation changed her life. People sometimes really donā€™t know. Iā€™d say Siobhan is aware of that and gets some whopper silly questions. No shade to anyone who doesnā€™t know about calorie counting obv, we all have to learn some time! But like I said if theyā€™re asking Siobhan o hagan for nutrition adviceā€¦ā€¦they Havnt a clue! šŸ˜‚ Sheā€™s probably aware of that and literally has to dumb down her answers šŸ˜‚ itā€™s probably the only reason she manages to sell anyone the furnace!! Cos theyā€™re that clueless. People who know anything about fat loss/nutrition/exercise etc just use my fitness pal and go to a gym!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I genuinely feel like she just twists peopleā€™s questions around and pretends theyā€™ve asked something else just so that she can answer the way she wants.

You need. To be in. A defecit. To get lean. Unless you are already v lean.

Her answer makes no sense. Like they have specifically asked how they should go about a calorie defecit and sheā€™s gone ā€œOh no you donā€™t want to be in a calorie defecitā€

Likeā€¦ what?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Nah Ud be surprised how little some people know about fat loss and calorie counting. And if that person is asking Siobhan for adviceā€¦.they clearly Havnt a clue what theyā€™re doing! šŸ˜‚ I have a friend who has always struggled with her weight, she was getting married and was really trying hard to lose a few lbs. we were out shopping and were getting a snack. I got a twirl and a Diet Cokeā€¦.220 calories total. She got an innocent smoothie and a granola bar. She goes how can u eat that and be so slim and I struggle so much. So I really gently kinda explained to her that her ā€œsnackā€ was over 500calories & mine was 220. She literally was shocked and said she assumed she could never have chocolate etc. She says to this day the conversation changed her life. People sometimes really donā€™t know. Iā€™d say Siobhan is aware of that and gets some whopper silly questions. No shade to anyone who doesnā€™t know about calorie counting obv, we all have to learn some time! But like I said if theyā€™re asking Siobhan o hagan for nutrition adviceā€¦ā€¦they Havnt a clue! šŸ˜‚ Sheā€™s probably aware of that and literally has to dumb down her answers šŸ˜‚ itā€™s probably the only reason she manages to sell anyone the furnace!! Cos theyā€™re that clueless. People who know anything about fat loss/nutrition/exercise etc just use my fitness pal and go to a gym!
Agreed with this. I used eat granola bars as snack and avocado on toast as another snack,til i copped that these were not ideal for my waistline.

I was fairly clueless, now i am much better, but i'm sure theres planty more who just dont know!

Reactions: 6
Wow diren James and that crew really sound horrible. I mean Siobh can be annoying but it must hurt to be ganged up on and mocked by your peers, when you so want to belong. šŸ˜„

All the comments under that post that was clearly directed at siobh! I would have cried my eyes out if i was her! šŸ˜­But then again she comes across very strong minded so obv didnā€™t bother her as much

Reactions: 24
Wow diren James and that crew really sound horrible. I mean Siobh can be annoying but it must hurt to be ganged up on and mocked by your peers, when you so want to belong. šŸ˜„

All the comments under that post that was clearly directed at siobh! I would have cried my eyes out if i was her! šŸ˜­But then again she comes across very strong minded so obv didnā€™t bother her as much
If shiv was just some random person minding her own business being mocked by the diren crew I would agree. But she puts herself out there for profit and consistently acts the twit while going on like she is the queen of everything so zero sympathy.

Reactions: 22

I used to genuinely feel bad for Shiv at times too but the truth is she has shown a very selfish side with her travelling during a pandemic, an indifference to the suffering of others (she did one day of charity then the next day didn't bother going so she could take care of Sinead who was sick but actually went shopping and jogging instead, also never mentions awful things going on in her home Bali, only mentions it when giving about the call to prayer), she has a best friend who is in a video with her where she absolutely rips into her and puts her down at every given moment and also puts down others who don't live her exact lifestyle which consists of eating pizza and complaining. So yeah no, don't bother feeling sorry for her. That's just a snippet.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Yea but do you constantly put your best friend down and make fun of her? Do you act like you are better than everyone else? Do you take advantage of people in developing countries? Do you think you can avoid every lockdown and gloat about it? I think you'd be crying about those things too.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There once was a girl called Oā€™Hagan
Her morning routine was a fake one
Yoga and reading and journaling galore
It was made for the gram, fake timestamp and all
Up at 5 me hole said Sven the troll
And now the routine is no more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If shiv was just some random person minding her own business being mocked by the diren crew I would agree. But she puts herself out there for profit and consistently acts the twit while going on like she is the queen of everything so zero sympathy.
This. Iā€™m sick of this narrative ā€œSiobhan is the victimā€. Sheā€™s not. We all know if the tables where turned and she was apart of that crew. She would have no bother openly mocking whoever they where targeting.

Even her response to being Called out by Sven. It was ā€œmate, blah blah blahā€ lol thatā€™s exactly how James deals with people. Iā€™ve never heard her say ā€œmateā€ šŸ˜‚.

Sheā€™s the butt of the joke because she is a bleeping joke. She gets up at 5. Writes out her thoughts then time stamps it. Posts it 2/3 hours later because she wants people to believe sheā€™s this higher power. No she gets up. Writes whatever shite comes into her head. Then Goes back to bed. Everything in Svens video is factual. Not bullying šŸ˜‚. Sheā€™s getting fact checked because sheā€™s so predictable. Like if anyone wanted to physically hurt her (again not promoting it) but her day to day is the exact same. Even her walking route. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ok guys, I had so many questions in that Iā€™m going to open spaces for the furnace tomorrow. Itā€™ll be hard, as my weekend is non stop from bed to yoga mat to the couch, but anyway swipe up

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When did she become this body pos person? It seems totally fake. Just stop dieting and love yourself.. weā€™re watching you try and fail to do this every day, Shiv.

Reactions: 16
When did she become this body pos person? It seems totally fake. Just stop dieting and love yourself.. weā€™re watching you try and fail to do this every day, Shiv.
Itā€™s whatever is trending. She does ā€œrestrictive eatingā€ aka fasting. But wonā€™t call it fasting because she will get called out for it.

Reactions: 6
She blocked me as soon as I called her out on Svens post šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

oh and my first post on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.