Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys can we spare a thought for Shivs thumbs today. Poor things are prob wrecked from the blocking spree she’s been on.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is siobh staying at a hotel or apartment anyone know? Her living room looks huge!!!

Reactions: 1
Tagging Formula 1 drivers, what is she like!! And why when she is so into crossfit & calls herself an athlete is she not watching the crossfit games

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh my God, I actually feel sorry for her.

(I know, I know, I'll let myself out).
I know I was about to say the same thing myself
Like I know I know all the stuff she has done

but she strikes a very lonely lost figure but is half unaware of the fact she is herself . I dont Think she has any proper friends and that bunch of pricks diren and co are blatantly taking the piss out of her and just tolerating her.

She is like that person who joins a conversation when everyone is roaring laughing - says something totally not funny-everyone stops laughing and is confused but she doesn’t even notice. She then remembers that moment fondly thinking “Jesus I’m some craic”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They are a nasty gang if they can do that to her. I don't follow James tit and/or Diren and/or Flis(s) but from what I have seen they are a pack of prices.

What the hell is she doing in London that she can't do in Dublin? At least in Dublin she would have the support of her family and I'm assuming some real friends.

Pricks not prices 🙈
They are a nasty gang if they can do that to her. I don't follow James tit and/or Diren and/or Flis(s) but from what I have seen they are a pack of prices.

What the hell is she doing in London that she can't do in Dublin? At least in Dublin she would have the support of her family and I'm assuming some real friends.

Reactions: 15

Pricks not prices 🙈

Yeah! It feels like I’m watching a video of me when I was in secondary school and I fancied this guy and looked up to his friend and they both took the piss out of me. 😭😭🤣🤣 On so many occasions and I’d run after em like a clown lol lol lol! I would never behave like that now or accept that disrespect from people.

I used to laugh it off but I was so innocent and wanted to be liked by them. Looking back i cringe but I know I was so young and impressionable back then. So I feel sorry for Siobh for going through this, only difference is she’s in her early 30’s she should not tolerate such pigs and not bother seeking their approval. Diren and James can behave real cruel at times

Reactions: 18

Pricks not prices 🙈
Actually I disagree with you. How are they a nasty gang? If you don’t follow them can you give an honest opinion on them? It’s obvious they dislike her and want nothing to do with her.

But let’s not say they’re the worst. If anything they’re the ones trying to stop this bullshit in the fitness industry. They call out influencers who promote tea that gives you the shits… they hold people accountable.

Between James and Diren - none of them do paid Sp post like Shiv doing watch - tan - deodorant spon. Because they get enough revenue from their fitness platforms and don’t see a need to monetise their platforms.

• Heart
Actually I disagree with you. How are they a nasty gang? If you don’t follow them can you give an honest opinion on them? It’s obvious they dislike her and want nothing to do with her.

But let’s not say they’re the worst. If anything they’re the ones trying to stop this bullshit in the fitness industry. They call out influencers who promote tea that gives you the shits… they hold people accountable.

Between James and Diren - none of them do paid Sp post like Shiv doing watch - tan - deodorant spon. Because they get enough revenue from their fitness platforms and don’t see a need to monetise their platforms.
Yeah you could be right. He/they could do it in a nicer way maybe? 🤷‍♀️ Feel like it's a bit Mean Girls.

Reactions: 7

Ah they are nasty to Siobhan - theyve all stayed with her in Bali and are keeping her as far away as possible when shes on their turf.

Direns thread has voicenotes he sent a follower who is a nurse during covid and they were pretty rude. He could have blocked and ignored but had to go the extra mile.

Diren is also apparently going out with Fliss but wants it kept quiet. It takes a nasty guy to treat his girlfriend that way.

James Smiths thread also has loads of examples. Referring to women he has a sexual relationship with as "puss" is nasty IMO, it dehumanises them.

Sure all everyone does all day long on here Is pick on her and be mean
Sometimes (most of the time) she deserves it as she does some questionable tit
Definitely does questionable tit and as I don't follow the others I have no idea what spon con they do, if any. I think I thought they were all, if not friends then, colleagues. Supportative of each other at the least. It appears that there is room for them all in the fitness industry. That's why I think its a bit mean but, I could have it all wrong 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Their whole group is a bunch of self centred, entitled wannabes. None of them have the balls to call each other on their tit whether it's flouting rules etc. They take the route of mocking them by posting passive aggressive comments or in direns case allowing people to talk under his podcast for 24.hrs + before he removed the comment section. Each one of them is competing for the biggest spot in a very saturated market so being a dick is the new.way to gaining followers. Siobhan is the oldest in their 'group' and its clear they all see her as the older embarrassing friend, but hey she's got a free villa in Bali so they use her for their own gain sadly she sees it as friendship. I see alot of insecurities in her where she allows this kind of treatment of her cos her own self worth is low. She tries to deflect this by being cunty, but the fact she changed her morning routine this morn based on Svens post, just demonstrates their control over her self worth and her actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ah they are nasty to Siobhan - theyve all stayed with her in Bali and are keeping her as far away as possible when shes on their turf.

Direns thread has voicenotes he sent a follower who is a nurse during covid and they were pretty rude. He could have blocked and ignored but had to go the extra mile.

Diren is also apparently going out with Fliss but wants it kept quiet. It takes a nasty guy to treat his girlfriend that way.

James Smiths thread also has loads of examples. Referring to women he has a sexual relationship with as "puss" is nasty IMO, it dehumanises them.
Oh I agree with you - the lad mentality about “king puss” etc is childish for a man in his 30’s.

I’m referring to them “bullying” Siobhan. Like she’s 33 now. If she can’t figure out the difference between taking the piss and people openly mocking her then she’s the bigger fool. It’s obvious they don’t want anything to do with her. Yet she continues to insert herself in their lives - to try convince them she’s part of the group.

As I’ve said before - let’s reverse the sexes. Sean, who use to be “good pals” with Jane & Danielle follows them to London. Sean is openly stalking Jane - Following her to the same gyms, hang out in the same areas (just happens to be walking past), inserting himself in her life and trying to befriend her friends. Sean just happens to join the same jiu jitsu gym as Jane, that’s an hour walk from his place.
It’s fun to mock her, but if the sexes where reversed it would be very bleeping problematic.

Also all this Siobhan has done 😂

Reactions: 31
Oh I agree with you - the lad mentality about “king puss” etc is childish for a man in his 30’s.

I’m referring to them “bullying” Siobhan. Like she’s 33 now. If she can’t figure out the difference between taking the piss and people openly mocking her then she’s the bigger fool. It’s obvious they don’t want anything to do with her. Yet she continues to insert herself in their lives - to try convince them she’s part of the group.

As I’ve said before - let’s reverse the sexes. Sean, who use to be “good pals” with Jane & Danielle follows them to London. Sean is openly stalking Jane - Following her to the same gyms, hang out in the same areas (just happens to be walking past), inserting himself in her life and trying to befriend her friends. Sean just happens to join the same jiu jitsu gym as Jane, that’s an hour walk from his place.
It’s fun to mock her, but if the sexes where reversed it would be very bleeping problematic.

Also all this Siobhan has done 😂
Fair point - i think we're both right. They shouldnt have used her for a free place to stay and she needs to not stalk

Reactions: 7
Fair point - i think we're both right. They shouldnt have used her for a free place to stay and she needs to not stalk
Oh 100% and don’t think I’m calling you out. It’s what I love about tattle. Didn’t points off views and opinions.

I just don’t see how letting someone stay at a place when offered is an automatic invite for friendship. Like in that scenario, if where out and I buy you a drink (💅 don’t worry 😂). Should that mean we’re automatic friends. Should I expect you to do the same 😂

Reactions: 12
I know I was about to say the same thing myself
Like I know I know all the stuff she has done

but she strikes a very lonely lost figure but is half unaware of the fact she is herself . I dont Think she has any proper friends and that bunch of pricks diren and co are blatantly taking the piss out of her and just tolerating her.

She is like that person who joins a conversation when everyone is roaring laughing - says something totally not funny-everyone stops laughing and is confused but she doesn’t even notice. She then remembers that moment fondly thinking “Jesus I’m some craic”
She doesn’t help herself with her attitude, higher self deludedness and conning people for a start.

the best thing for her would be time off social media, some therapy and working out what really makes her happy. We can all see this ain’t it, but she wouldn’t like the unsolicited advice

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.