Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the coffee thoughts will be back on the morning and could be cyptic and passive aggressive ✌ x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No way is she going to give up her morning coffee thoughts that quickly, that would be to good to be true

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey guys! Been a while, just wanted to pop in to say I still hate soh. She's grose. Haven't been keeping up to date with anything to do with her and life is good 🤣 but just needed to say I still dislike her. Have a good evening 🙏

I do to. I just think that post today was very cruel, its not nice to see another woman being picked on
Wait what happened. What post? I'm invested now. Gonna stay here for bit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh 100% and don’t think I’m calling you out. It’s what I love about tattle. Didn’t points off views and opinions.

I just don’t see how letting someone stay at a place when offered is an automatic invite for friendship. Like in that scenario, if where out and I buy you a drink (💅 don’t worry 😂). Should that mean we’re automatic friends. Should I expect you to do the same 😂
I suppose in my mind, i'd only stay in a house with a friend, not a random.

I'd buy you a drink back tbh, i'd be afriad youd think i was tight 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I suppose in my mind, i'd only stay in a house with a friend, not a random.

I'd buy you a drink back tbh, i'd be afriad youd think i was tight 😂😂
Id be the same I’d only ever stay with a friend. But then I think about these instahuns - the friendships are all online through DM’s. Like the amount of people I use to follow who would post “finally meeting them in person” and you’d think oh I thought they had been friends for years. Lol they had an online friendship.

classic case of an online friendship not blossoming is Siobhan and James. I’m sure they DM’d and had the odd chats. But then in person she was a melt

Reactions: 13
She blocked me as soon as I called her out on Svens post 🤣🤣

oh and my first post on here.
Welcome Mark. I have just seen your post. And let me speak for everyone here when I say we love you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Tagging Formula 1 drivers, what is she like!! And why when she is so into crossfit & calls herself an athlete is she not watching the crossfit games
Went to formula 1 for a few hours and now she is ADDICTED. She is an athlete too, so it’s not as if they are COMPLETELY out of her league 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fair point - i think we're both right. They shouldnt have used her for a free place to stay and she needs to not stalk
The thing is….. they stayed in Bali with her YEARS ago….. what 3 years? They had only just met. She clearly invited them and they all used each other for more exposure to new followers. Then after spending time together maybe they didn’t get on that well. Iv met Siobhan a few times, she’s not really a fun person. I understand why they wouldn’t click. It’s ok to meet people, hang out and then not become close long term friends. That’s what’s happened. I don’t think they used her. It’s like saying after a couple breaks up that oh he used her or she used him. No they got together, got on, then didn’t anymore and that was that. The situation now is she’s being weird and won’t accept it. For her those were the glory days, but they’ve moved up in the world. It’s like when there’s a breakup and one ex moves on and the other just won’t let it go. Hopefully she will soon as it’s getting embarrassing 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She took insensitive pictures at a grave site if I remember correctly. I'm sure one of the other tattlers can remind us? Shiv has always been an insensitive person though
Incredibly insensitive with those left handed posts when people literally got the tit kicked out of them at school by teachers for been left handed

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If she has her morning coffee thoughts at 5.25 why isn’t she posting them at 5.25?! Am I missing something?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You blink on this thread and there's another 20 pages!!! I need to find the Diren Podcast with her and Sinead, is it Spotify or YouTube?(sorry if this has been asked a million times- but these threads move so fast! I don't have 3 weeks to read through all the comments!! 🤭)

Sven. Wow. Just wow! 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You blink on this thread and there's another 20 pages!!! I need to find the Diren Podcast with her and Sinead, is it Spotify or YouTube?(sorry if this has been asked a million times- but these threads move so fast! I don't have 3 weeks to read through all the comments!! 🤭)

Sven. Wow. Just wow! 👏👏👏👏
Both. You missed the joy of the YouTube comments before they got turned off though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.