Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is selling home manicure kits now 🤨 is there nothing she wouldnt try to sell. Embarrassed for her. What will she be #selling next home bag waxing kits & no Shiv we do not need to see a demo of the furnace ☹

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
“This is from Friday” sure it is Siobhan, there is a 50% chance she’s on the booze now

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m traumatised by what I’ve just witnessed

What in god's name is she doing advertising a manicure set?!

I leave the thread for a few weeks (too busy with the 9-5) and I come back and Siobhan has turned into the next SoSue me. Is she advertising it as a cure for face picking or actually as a manicure set? If it's a manicure set then I'm scarlet for the company who got her to do the ad.

Her cuticles looks like they've been bitten off by some type of rodent and her lack of nutrition can be seen in her stubby nails. Also (and again) could she put in any less effort for the ad? How much is it? What comes with the set? How long does it take to set?????

At least she got the bubbles into the ad because you know....why not? (Probably expensed the bubbles to the company she's advertising for hence why she got it delivered to the gaff along with her snack a jacks....)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Pringles in the protein shake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 100% aimed directly at Siobhan! She’ll block everyone who liked the post now. She’ll be flat out, can’t believe her one troll went to the bother of making that many fake accounts 🙊

Wheres today's morning coffee thought?
Clearly didn’t do it cos of that post 🙈😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s a dirty witch, but is she trolling us on here maybe? Sometimes I think she does it for a reaction
Really don’t think so. Wouldn’t be worth it for all the others watching who aren’t on here. All her gullible clients etc.

Reactions: 7
A magnum as a healthy snack? Not a bowl of strawberries with a tsb of nut butter/jimjams, not watermelon with a bit of feta and mint? Not a cup of Greek yog with fruit/jam/oats? Protein shake/smoothie? bleeping HUMMUS and pitta or veg sticks?!?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.