Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Nature is healing” ??! What the actual duck are you trying to say? “See it’s ok, everyone else is traveling too”?
Mother Nature > Stolen vaccines
😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Always laugh when she does that video walking past her old office - she must have recorded the same old "omg hated my life, but now? Wow I'm so happy" spiel at least 10 times. Everytime she's in Dublin and around that area, she does it!

You were shite at your job Siobhan, and couldn't hack critique, that's why you left your position, you melted welly 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
In the beginning there was Brendan the Voyager, who sailed west into the mist and discovered Iceland and quite possibly North America.

Then came the Southerners; Marco Polo went east, Colombus went west and his wake Cortez and Pizarro, who vanquished the Aztecs. Dont forget Cook and Abel Tasman, founders of the great southern lands, chased later by Amundsen and Scott who reached the Pole.

But all these spoofers were all nothing but a pale imitation of Siobhan O'Hagan. Their import insignificant; their efforts worthless.

Siobhan discovered Bali a few years back, a unique, cheap-as-chips beach resort that inspite of long being an AirAsia and Thai Airways destination had never been properly mapped. Siobhan made it cool. She was the first to discover locals could cook passable poached eggs for 20 cents a dozen and definitively ascertained that she had no culinary skills or indeed life ones. She valiantly railed against the scourge that is the Call To Prayer; the Muadins quietened in shame. She also heroically explored several gyms where she could pose for photos after a 5 min workout and discovered bunch of absolute melt instagrammers she was inspired to follow, literally around the world.

It wasnt her last rodeo. On her next brave sojourn she then became the first person in history to ascertain that Sydney is in fact an awful place, inspite of tens of millions of visitors saying otherwise and a profit-making Olympics in 2000 and it having the best and prettiest natural harbour on plant Earth.

But it wasnt all plain sailing, or flying for that matter. Like the Tatars, Napolean and Hitler she was defeated in the snowy fields outside Moscow. After an epic effort (a yellow pack flight from Aeroflot) she found herself adrift at Sheremetyevo airport. To their immense relief the Russians sent her west the next day.

The adventures continued. Vaccine stealing, lockdown dodging, unrequieted lust and the discovery that Portugal is vegetable free, which nobody new. But her greatest victory she saved for last - managing to avoid cooking and the endless ethnic food of London by a record-breaking run of 4 solid weeks of Dominos Pizza.

I cant wait for her next adventure. As for the rest of you small town plebs with husbands/partners, sprogs, proper jobs and your own homes, cop yourselves on. You could have been Siobhan but you chose the easy path😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
You ok Shiv slumming it in your economy ? Not the same as your first class flights around the world during a global pandemic

Reactions: 14
She's absolutely going to make history for discovering Indonesia. She's a proper little Marco Polo.
I feel happy for Ireland that she did leave. Her hotel hopping means not one nationality has to endure her 12 months of the year.
I'm guessing Ryan Air or Easy Jet for this most recent weekend away. We didn't get any first class photos so I'm guessing she had to slum it with us folk who live ordinarily. By the way, how is she different? I still don't get it. I'm 43 and I don't have children. I don't like them. 🤣 I travel a lot (but not during a pandemic as that would just be irresponsible) and I work from home. Today I went to the gym, came home and did some work. I managed to boil an egg without assistance and then I went on a little walk. I've done some more work and this evening I'll be heading to yoga. I'd say I'm pretty much living an ordinary life. Nothing extraordinary or different anyway!

Marc-oh p-oh-lo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's absolutely going to make history for discovering Indonesia. She's a proper little Marco Polo.
I feel happy for Ireland that she did leave. Her hotel hopping means not one nationality has to endure her 12 months of the year.
I'm guessing Ryan Air or Easy Jet for this most recent weekend away. We didn't get any first class photos so I'm guessing she had to slum it with us folk who live ordinarily. By the way, how is she different? I still don't get it. I'm 43 and I don't have children. I don't like them. 🤣 I travel a lot (but not during a pandemic as that would just be irresponsible) and I work from home. Today I went to the gym, came home and did some work. I managed to boil an egg without assistance and then I went on a little walk. I've done some more work and this evening I'll be heading to yoga. I'd say I'm pretty much living an ordinary life. Nothing extraordinary or different anyway!
Don’t forget Thailand! She discovered Thailand too. Sure if it wasn’t for her there’d be no Irish people there. My uncle has lived in Thailand for over 30 years but that’s just fluke obv….a one off

A free trip to the hair lounge is def enough of a reason to go back to Dublin for the weekend 🙄 WHAT A MELT
Actually majorly puts me off going there 🤮

Always laugh when she does that video walking past her old office - she must have recorded the same old "omg hated my life, but now? Wow I'm so happy" spiel at least 10 times. Everytime she's in Dublin and around that area, she does it!

You were shite at your job Siobhan, and couldn't hack critique, that's why you left your position, you melted welly 🙄
100%! She cannot pass that building without doing that stupid spiel!! Jesus if i did that everytime I passed an old workplace Christ! No one cares Siobhan. You had an office job, you hated it, you left... Wow... Most of us have changed careers at some point or made changes for the positive in our lives... You are not special. Was at a friends for bar b q the weekend and all 4 of us aged between 44-50 (just to make sure I am on the lower end of that scale 😂) but we actually remarked that all 4 of us were currently in the process of changing career or upskilling to change career... Whether for financial reasons, family reasons or just for happiness... None of us feel the need to announce it to the world every 5 mins. 🤬

Reactions: 31
100%! She cannot pass that building without doing that stupid spiel!! Jesus if i did that everytime I passed an old workplace Christ! No one cares Siobhan. You had an office job, you hated it, you left... Wow... Most of us have changed careers at some point or made changes for the positive in our lives... You are not special. Was at a friends for bar b q the weekend and all 4 of us aged between 44-50 (just to make sure I am on the lower end of that scale 😂) but we actually remarked that all 4 of us were currently in the process of changing career or upskilling to change career... Whether for financial reasons, family reasons or just for happiness... None of us feel the need to announce it to the world every 5 mins. 🤬
Thats because you’re not “living differently”….obvs 👩🏻‍🦰😏😂 I bet you make your own lunch sometimes and all….

• Haha
  • Sick
Haha how many countries has she been to cos it doesn’t seem many and it seems to be the very generic 18 year old gap year tourist destinations? I have a 9-5 job but I’ve visited over 50 countries, some of which my office job paid me to visit that she probably couldn’t even locate on a map because they’re too cultural for her haha. Shock horror…I also managed to have a mortgage while travelling, so it’s okay, you can keep your version of ‘living differently’ and I’ll keep my normal life Shiv 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Haha how many countries has she been to cos it doesn’t seem many and it seems to be the very generic 18 year old gap year tourist destinations? I have a 9-5 job but I’ve visited over 50 countries, some of which my office job paid me to visit that she probably couldn’t even locate on a map because they’re too cultural for her haha. Shock horror…I also managed to have a mortgage while travelling, so it’s okay, you can keep your version of ‘living differently’ and I’ll keep my normal life Shiv 🤣
Exactly!!! She’s hardly travelled at all. And when she does it’s to a resort where she goes to the same 5 restaurants/takeaways. Very unadventurous.

Reactions: 20
Goddammit, I'd only started going back to the Hair Lounge after only going to my local city centre one for a while (they were crap, which is why I've gone back to HL).
This really grinds my gears, but I also cannot see them giving her a freebie. She just wants it to look that way.

Reactions: 6
Goddammit, I'd only started going back to the Hair Lounge after only going to my local city centre one for a while (they were crap, which is why I've gone back to HL).
This really grinds my gears, but I also cannot see them giving her a freebie. She just wants it to look that way.
I Duno they’ve a fair few “bloggers” in there…..don’t think that’s a coincidence. Share us and we will do ur hair type deal I’d say. Or at least a discount. These instagrammers do nothing out of the kindness of their hearts, it’s all at a price.

Reactions: 9
I Duno they’ve a fair few “bloggers” in there…..don’t think that’s a coincidence. Share us and we will do ur hair type deal I’d say. Or at least a discount. These instagrammers do nothing out of the kindness of their hearts, it’s all at a price.
The only other one I know is Stef Buckley (EatSleepChic) and it's cos she's from Swords too. And to be fair there isn't a huge amount of decent salons (besides Style Club in the Pavilions) in the area lol.

Reactions: 2
The only other one I know is Stef Buckley (EatSleepChic) and it's cos she's from Swords too. And to be fair there isn't a huge amount of decent salons (besides Style Club in the Pavilions) in the area lol.
Nah they’ve aoibhe devlin (is that her name? I don’t follow), they’ve that blonde bodybuilder girl, Siobhan’s friend who is pregnant (someone mentioned earlier), a few others aswell I’d have to look. I went to school with Stephanie Buckley, didn’t even know she was blogging 😂 I think she’s from Donabate!

Reactions: 2
Nah they’ve aoibhe devlin (is that her name? I don’t follow), they’ve that blonde bodybuilder girl, Siobhan’s friend who is pregnant (someone mentioned earlier), a few others aswell I’d have to look. I went to school with Stephanie Buckley, didn’t even know she was blogging 😂 I think she’s from Donabate!
She's defo living in Donabate but she was in Colmcille's at the same time as me and is close friends with a family member who also lives in Swords.

Reactions: 3
Just went on their page. They have a collabs highlight. That’s been added. So it was a freebie. Why they would waste their money I don’t know. Would seriously put me off….and I’m a current hair lounge client.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.