Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Gucci belt from bts I take it??? She must have got a big sign up for the furnace last week or else located her “missing” money.
Huh I thought the gucci belt was over. But now I know better obs cos Shiv has shown me the way forward!
I wish she'd wear a decent lipstick colour. Maybe that's just me though as I loathe the brown lipstick resurgence. Very few people can pull it off.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
New Gucci belt from bts I take it??? She must have got a big sign up for the furnace last week or else located her “missing” money.
Honestly who asked where the dress is from? It's revolting, must have been Nicca (anyone else saying Nicca in a Bianca Butcher voice in their head ?)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looking back on all these threads - even if you discounted everything else she has done, “fostering” a puppy for a few weeks for insta content and then abandoning it when she got attached to her new owner makes Shiv an irredeemable bleep in my book. No hate.

Reactions: 27
Just catching up now. I'm a 32 Yr old GAA player just in from pints lying awake beside the missus. (who has no idea I participate here)

Shivs demographic of dislikers is wider than she thinks. An absolute twit!!! Everything I hate about the false Instagram piled into one.

It is all false and VERY health damaging to those that hang off her every word.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
I’m only catching up now too 😂 FUMING I missed nicca/Shiv! Comments are deleted now, say she regret that one loool

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Please whoever isn’t blocked when Siobhan is doing a Q/A. Please write something like “are you having a nicca time back in Dublin?” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I have my suspicion as to who Nicca was. First part of a first name and first part of a last name. Siobh follows them 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her Mams house is full of child slave produced tat from My Protein!!
Thank you!! This is exactly what it is! Child slave produced tat and these influensters think it's fine to just flog it for a few p comission. Do some charity work for god's sake. See how much clothes go into landfill.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.