Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Can honestly say the only thing siobhan has influenced me to do is to NOT surprise my family 4 times a year

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just went on their page. They have a collabs highlight. That’s been added. So it was a freebie. Why they would waste their money I don’t know. Would seriously put me off….and I’m a current hair lounge client.
Ugh really??? Dang, I was clutching at straws.

I'm due in on Sat so I'll chat with my stylist about Shivs ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's defo living in Donabate but she was in Colmcille's at the same time as me and is close friends with a family member who also lives in Swords.
Yeh I was in primary school with her in Donabate. Funny I’ll have to check out her page

Reactions: 1
I Can honestly say the only thing siobhan has influenced me to do is to NOT surprise my family 4 times a year
I'd say they are so bleeping sick of it at this stage. She's really milking it. Like a surprise is nice in the same way that Christmas is nice. But if it was Christmas every few weeks you'd be sick to death of it 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd say they are so bleeping sick of it at this stage. She's really milking it. Like a surprise is nice in the same way that Christmas is nice. But if it was Christmas every few weeks you'd be sick to death of it 🤮
Well it’s just not a surprise anymore I’d say. Id say they’d get a huge surprise if she just let them know what date she’s home 😂 would mix it up & keep it spicy ya know 😂 TBH I think the surprise thing is an excuse for her not to say on insta she’s traveling during a pandemic again & deal with opinions. Ya know shiv hates opinions

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Positive mindset / don’t judge others - nope just a massive judgmental C*NT

I spent over 1.5 years waiting to get home and am PISSED BY THIS.

She is : *meredith from the office*
Drink /inappropriate / disgusts people.
View attachment 680759
I don’t do this…..I.e. queue. BUT I think people do it as some people really take the piss on the hand luggage so then the overhead bins are full before you get on the plane. It wouldn’t be worthy of an insta story judgement though 😂 I think it’s her trying to seem like a wild child free spirit world traveller again….awks. That’s my guess…..as a person with half a brain, they’re hardly queuing for the craic and that seems a logical explanation

Reactions: 18
Does she not have to clearly say its a 'gift' or whatever? I thought they had to declare free stuff?

Reactions: 10
Does she not have to clearly say its a 'gift' or whatever? I thought they had to declare free stuff?
Yeh she’s meant to. But she’s a witch so ….

Best weekend ever? Hasn't she just done what she always does? And she can't wait to get back into her routine? What the duck?
Every time she comes to dublin she’s SHOCKED at how great it is. But then she judges the rest of us for living here 😂🙈 literally. She posted on a story the other day …. Dublin are you always this great? (Bearing in mind we’re still under Covid restrictions etc)…..and it’s like YES HUN, that’s why we live here….stop telling us how tit it is while ur away?! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m sure she mumbled she’ll be back in a couple of weeks for good, then corrected herself ‘for a while’.

Wonder when she’ll be having her hot girl summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sure she mumbled she’ll be back in a couple of weeks for good, then corrected herself ‘for a while’.

Wonder when she’ll be having her hot girl summer.
She also said that she would be back here in September, a couple of weeks is still early August..... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ This one couldn't lie straight in the bed if you paid her!!!

Always laugh when she does that video walking past her old office - she must have recorded the same old "omg hated my life, but now? Wow I'm so happy" spiel at least 10 times. Everytime she's in Dublin and around that area, she does it!

You were shite at your job Siobhan, and couldn't hack critique, that's why you left your position, you melted welly 🙄
Is that the old Grant Thornton building? Is that where she worked?

Reactions: 1
She says she well fuelled for training. When did a fitness person ever recommend fuelling your working outs with tit food and alcohol. How is that healthy. She is just nuts. Her cholesterol must be through the roof. It's a pity no one saw her in real life. No way that picture represents what she actually looks like. I dont mean that on a bad way but if her body was what shes happy with why not show us an unedited picture.

Nah they’ve aoibhe devlin (is that her name? I don’t follow), they’ve that blonde bodybuilder girl, Siobhan’s friend who is pregnant (someone mentioned earlier), a few others aswell I’d have to look. I went to school with Stephanie Buckley, didn’t even know she was blogging 😂 I think she’s from Donabate!
Yep Aoibhe Devlin and her bandwagon neighbour too. Have stopped going to HL, got annoyed with increasing prices over the years and yet all C list bloggers getting all their services and hair products gifted. Interesting to see Siobhan has registered both a holding and a property company with her Swords address listed as her residential.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.