Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have i missed here?!
Someone by the name of ‘nicca’ was on here last night after a few shandys giving off about the thread. She seemed to forget that you could click on her profile and see that she had contributed to the thread also 🤣 she also wasn’t very forward-thinking when setting her profile up as Nicca is quite easy to identify.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone by the name of ‘nicca’ was on here last night after a few shandys giving off about the thread. She seemed to forget that you could click on her profile and see that she had contributed to the thread also 🤣 she also wasn’t very forward-thinking when setting her profile up as Nicca is quite easy to identify.
The bit i've missed is who nicca is i think?

Reactions: 6
The bit i've missed is who nicca is i think?
Siobhan follows her on Instagram. Nicca appears to be the first part of her first name and first part of her last name. I don’t wanna say the name cause I think it’s against the T&Cs lol

Reactions: 7
Siobhan follows her on Instagram. Nicca appears to be the first part of her first name and first part of her last name. I don’t wanna say the name cause I think it’s against the T&Cs lol
I mean there is a work around right? You’re not naming them if you give details about the account?

Reactions: 1
The actual cheek of Shiv in that story, “it’s your all or nothing approach to food”… I think you’ll find it’s YOUR all or nothing approach to food, thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's 'fully vaccinated' (sure) and went to Silverstone, followed by a flight home to Swords.

I'm actually fully vaccinated but, because I'm getting hitched next week, have been limiting my movements/planning my diary so as to keep my contacts low before the big day. It's just common sense.

Shivs is either mind blowingly stupid or incredibly selfish. I can't decide which.

Reactions: 20
Maybe Siobhan is jealous of us shed dwellers? Us of fixed abodes. We all know that being homeless is difficult. Having to live in hotels and Air B&B rentals must be tough.
Does Nicca want us to fundraise for Siobhan? #shedforshiv #helpthehomeless

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe Siobhan is jealous of us shed dwellers? Us of fixed abodes. We all know that being homeless is difficult. Having to live in hotels and Air B&B rentals must be tough.
Does Nicca want us to fundraise for Siobhan? #shedforshiv #helpthehomeless
What “nicca” said PRECISELY proves the point of most of our issue with Siobhan. Siobhans entire message is that if you aren’t living HER exact lifestyle that means you’re angry, bitter, 16 & pregnant living in a small village, never been outside Ireland or whatever the hell she said. Her way or the highway. She’s figured life out everyone else is doing it wrong. She’s the only person in the world who travels, she single handedly discovered Asia. No such thing as having any sort of balance in life- you can’t possibly have a successful career and travel, and have a partner, home, family or whatever combination of those things you want to have in your life. If you aren’t living alone ordering takeaway in a third world country & ignoring pandemics then you’re just a 9-5 loser who’s never left Ireland 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Nicca is Shiv, no question in my head.. look at her posts.. the first one was a deflection one on some random influencer, then the rest are asking about Sinead and Jack, asking why we all think shes obsessed with JS, giving out about another online trainer course being expensive and then that glorious rant at us all being backwards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nicca is Shiv, no question in my head.. look at her posts.. the first one was a deflection one on some random influencer, then the rest are asking about Sinead and Jack, asking why we all think shes obsessed with JS, giving out about another online trainer course being expensive and then that glorious rant at us all being backwards 😂
Yeh I checked out her profile lol it’s very very obvious it’s Siobhan or someone very close to her 😂🙈 The 16 & pregnant rant screams Siobhan too as it’s not normal to have that extreme black &white outlook on life. YOU CAN DO BOTH SIOBHAN 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think its aul Shiv too, even the passive aggressive xx sign off in end. And the dirty delete. Shows her true colours. Shes an absolute cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think its aul Shiv too, even the passive aggressive xx sign off in end. And the dirty delete. Shows her true colours. Shes an absolute cow.
Yeh the delete is very odd isn’t it. Spineless. If you believe what you’re saying you should stand behind it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn't think you could delete? 🤔
I guess ya can. I only saw what she wrote cos others quoted it and responded so it stayed that way. Otherwise I wouldn’t have seen them. But the original posts are gone, not on her profile either? UPDATE: Just looked if you click the little arrow under your posts you can edit or delete.

Reactions: 7
I guess ya can. I only saw what she wrote cos others quoted it and responded so it stayed that way. Otherwise I wouldn’t have seen them. But the original posts are gone, not on her profile either? UPDATE: Just looked if you click the little arrow under your posts you can edit or delete.
The edit or delete option is only there for an hour i think. Its likely our girl nicca deleted her account because people here were onto her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What “nicca” said PRECISELY proves the point of most of our issue with Siobhan. Siobhans entire message is that if you aren’t living HER exact lifestyle that means you’re angry, bitter, 16 & pregnant living in a small village, never been outside Ireland or whatever the hell she said. Her way or the highway. She’s figured life out everyone else is doing it wrong. She’s the only person in the world who travels, she single handedly discovered Asia. No such thing as having any sort of balance in life- you can’t possibly have a successful career and travel, and have a partner, home, family or whatever combination of those things you want to have in your life. If you aren’t living alone ordering takeaway in a third world country & ignoring pandemics then you’re just a 9-5 loser who’s never left Ireland 😂🙈
She's absolutely going to make history for discovering Indonesia. She's a proper little Marco Polo.
I feel happy for Ireland that she did leave. Her hotel hopping means not one nationality has to endure her 12 months of the year.
I'm guessing Ryan Air or Easy Jet for this most recent weekend away. We didn't get any first class photos so I'm guessing she had to slum it with us folk who live ordinarily. By the way, how is she different? I still don't get it. I'm 43 and I don't have children. I don't like them. 🤣 I travel a lot (but not during a pandemic as that would just be irresponsible) and I work from home. Today I went to the gym, came home and did some work. I managed to boil an egg without assistance and then I went on a little walk. I've done some more work and this evening I'll be heading to yoga. I'd say I'm pretty much living an ordinary life. Nothing extraordinary or different anyway!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.