Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has the worst taste in food ever. Everything she eats is so bland. I used to eat like that when I was a teenager but thankfully I grew out of it. Chicken fillet rolls aren't even nice.
*im in Ireland I must only drink bulmers, eat Irish sausages and chicken fillet rolls*. All we need now are the turkey burgers.

I say every creek and noise they hear in that house probably leads them to believe it’s Siobhan waiting to jump out from behind a door or wall or come up from under the floor boards next. Live in constant fear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
“famous Rocky Road” 😂😂😂 what are the chances Shiv devours it before the night is out ? Bingeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“famous Rocky Road” 😂😂😂 what are the chances Shiv devours it before the night is out ? Bingeeee
Ah please? Is she already on the rocky road 😂😂

does she realise how easy it is to make rocky road? There is no skill to it, even she could manage it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I am CREASED
In the merry month of June from me home I started
Left the huns of Swords nearly broken hearted
Saluted Father dear, kissed me startled mother
Drank a pint of Bulmers, one Domino's after another
Then off to scab off Bali, leave where I was born
Spend all my time trying to banish my one troll off the gram
A brand new pair of birks, 20k a day feet smell like ham
Frightenin' & stalkin James on the rocky road to Dublin
One two three four five
Mam has made her famous rocky road
And all the way to Dublin, Whack fol lol le rah!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
In the merry month of June from me home I started
Left the huns of Swords nearly broken hearted
Saluted Father dear, kissed me startled mother
Drank a pint of Bulmers, one Domino's after another
Then off to scab off Bali, leave where I was born
Spend all my time trying to banish my one troll off the gram
A brand new pair of birks, 20k a day feet smell like ham
Frightenin' & stalkin James on the rocky road to Dublin
One two three four five
My Mam has made her famous rocky road
And all the way to Dublin, Whack fol lol le rah!

Siobhan : Dublin you beaut

Me: Siobhan you selfish bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Siobhan : Dublin you beaut

Me: Siobhan you selfish bleep
I see She’s all high and mighty as usual with her embassy “evidence”. She lied and cheated to get back from Bali and get vaxxed, don’t care how much she pontificates. Selfish bleep is right.

Reactions: 29
I see She’s all high and mighty as usual with her embassy “evidence”. She lied and cheated to get back from Bali and get vaxxed, don’t care how much she pontificates. Selfish bleep is right.
And how are people even messaging her? She doesn’t have this as an option? Probably sending them to herself

Reactions: 13
And how are people even messaging her? She doesn’t have this as an option? Probably sending them to herself
You can't reply to her stories but you can message her! Just said I'd let you know coz I know you are dying to send her a welcome home msg 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can't reply to her stories but you can message her! Just said I'd let you know coz I know you are dying to send her a welcome home msg 🤣
Oh great, I’ll make her a full Irish fry up for tomorrow so in that case

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She should just crawl back under whatever rock she slithered from.
I think what she needs to ask herself is this:

(1) What did she achieve in Bali? Professional advancement? Qualifications? Followers? Money? No to all I would say

(2) What did she achieve in London? James blatantly ignored her. Stalker or not she allowed him stay in her gaff in Bali and at least owed her some basic human courtesy. Clearly though she is only interested in getting followers from him.

In short, a year of duck all. And that happens, such is life, but wouldnt you think she'd start anew? Unlikely.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is a disgusting human being. I’d love to hear her justification for travelling to the UK to steal two vaccinations. She makes me sick. Sorry to all the Dubs that have to suck up her manky germs this week.

And JCVI guideline is still 8 week gap for max Pfizer efficiency. I don’t wish anyone sick but I make an exception for her. I hope she gets caught out for cutting corners, being selfish and ends up riddled with it.

I’d say those drop in centres were just giving out the one dose vaccine
Don’t have the one dose vaccine in the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shes honestly a disgrace. I'd be mortified to be related to her to be honest. Going home for the weekend like there is nothing wrong.

Digital nomads are a scourge to countries like Bali. Disgusting free loaders.

I'm so angry with her being so proud of herself? Who are the people liking the post on Insta? How can she or any of her followers justify her actions for the last year?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What did you say? 🤗
I asked her how many flights she'd been on since the pandemic began...I thought with her 500 points and background in the financial sector that she'd be able to count but it must have be too hard for her because she just blocked me instead of answer

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.