Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked her how many flights she'd been on since the pandemic began...I thought with her 500 points and background in the financial sector that she'd be able to count but it must have be too hard for her because she just blocked me instead of answer
"How many..."
Siobhan: BLOCKED!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree she’s lying about being fully vaxxed. Arrivals from the UK into Ireland no longer have to quarantine or take a PCR test so she’s just taking advantage of that and lying to her followers.

I read somewhere that Irish residents can get their second vax in Ireland even if they received the first dose in a different country. Given that the gap between Pfizer doses here is only 4 weeks, maybe that was as much a reason for visiting as Mam’s rocky road...

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Agree she’s lying about being fully vaxxed. Arrivals from the UK into Ireland no longer have to quarantine or take a PCR test so she’s just taking advantage of that and lying to her followers.

I read somewhere that Irish residents can get their second vax in Ireland even if they received the first dose in a different country. Given that the gap between Pfizer doses here is only 4 weeks, maybe that was as much a reason for visiting as Mam’s rocky road...
She could have got it done. There were loads of walk in centres giving the vaccine out- some said you have to be 8 weeks minimum, but others weren’t asking. My friend got hers after 6

Reactions: 2
She is a disgusting human being. I’d love to hear her justification for travelling to the UK to steal two vaccinations. She makes me sick. Sorry to all the Dubs that have to suck up her manky germs this week.

And JCVI guideline is still 8 week gap for max Pfizer efficiency. I don’t wish anyone sick but I make an exception for her. I hope she gets caught out for cutting corners, being selfish and ends up riddled with it.

Don’t have the one dose vaccine in the UK.
The 8 week efficency study just came out yesterday, UK was spacing it out up to 12 weeks in the beginning when there wasn't enough, it's always been 4 weeks for Pfizer everywhere else. I know a bunch of people in the UK who also got theirs after 4 weeks.

If you do not have valid proof of vaccination and are travelling from Great Britain you will need to:

• present evidence of a negative RT-PCR test result within 72 hours prior to arrival into the country
  • self-quarantine
  • undergo post-arrival testing

This is the guidelines from 19th of July for traveling from UK to Ireland.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How many drinks is that in one day?
Bulmers
The SJP wine
Xmas wine
Champagne
Whiskey
o_O

Plus this morning she probably still had traces of alcohol from the night before!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Happened to come across this article on Sky news today about the rising number of "working homeless" and the first thought it came to my mind was - isn't the reality of not having a fixed abode having to forcefully spend a week in Mayfair?! Surely these are all fake news. Siobhan would not lie to her 40k followers int he UK that when people have no fixed abode they actually end up sleeping rough... she wouldn't. She couldn't.

Reactions: 5
The big question why is she home for just the weekend ? She never mentioned she was going

Reactions: 6
I’m being so judgy today but based on those photos of dinner we can see that she clearly gets her cooking skills from her Mam and her very basic palate too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yep!!! She’s some bleep
i am so annoyed. i havent been home to ireland since autum 2019. i have worked through out the entire pandemic. family members have died , family members have been born and i havent been home for any of it. because of idiots like siobhan not taking the pandemic seriously it has gone on as long as it has. disgraceful.

Curious to see if she'll shell out for Grand Canal again..she has to be living on credit at this stage.
At the rate shes spending she cant have much savings ! No way shes earning much any more with the furnace

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really hope at 35 she becomes a domino's delivery person. All her dreams will have come true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
In her defence I have flown home from London to Ireland for a centra sausage baguette or a chicken box. First thing I get when I get off the plane!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I am not a fan of this wan. She is absolutely horrific. The calculated lies she pulls are something else.

So deceptive and manipulative. Returning home has been on the cards for a long time. Make no mistake.

Reactions: 12
Just watched the reel. So confused, why did it end with a close up to a can of club orange? And the background song is west life I want to go home. It was so emotional, tears in my eyes. SuperValu might buy her footage for their Christmas advert this year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do the UK have their own version of a Digital Cert? Just wondering becuase she obviously won't be able to get an EU Digital Cert for her future travels if she was vaccinated in the UK.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.