Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do the UK have their own version of a Digital Cert? Just wondering becuase she obviously won't be able to get an EU Digital Cert for her future travels if she was vaccinated in the UK.
Unless she's getting the second one here....

Reactions: 4
I just read where some unvaccinated Irish people are stuck in Spain getting it difficult to get home so I don't think she would have gotten in so easily if she wasn't vaccinated

Reactions: 3
So she is going back to Ireland in September. I wonder how long she will spend there? Hardly until after Christmas?

Reactions: 2
i am so annoyed. i havent been home to ireland since autum 2019. i have worked through out the entire pandemic. family members have died , family members have been born and i havent been home for any of it. because of idiots like siobhan not taking the pandemic seriously it has gone on as long as it has. disgraceful.

At the rate shes spending she cant have much savings ! No way shes earning much any more with the furnace
And this is the sad she ruins for people xx

Reactions: 4
She could have got round the whole thing by flying to Belfast & driving down. Did she show Dublin Airport in her reel?🤔

Edited to add saw it was a ryanair flight so ignore me!

Reactions: 3
I just read where some unvaccinated Irish people are stuck in Spain getting it difficult to get home so I don't think she would have gotten in so easily if she wasn't vaccinated
Yes exactly, she has to be fully vaccinated. I posted this in another comment but unless she can prove she is vaccinated she would need testing or quarantine or she wouldn't get in. She likely had Pfizer and if she got the 2nd one quick enough she would be fully vaccinated by now as it's 7 days after 2nd shot with Pfizer.

"No travel-related testing or quarantine is necessary for travellers from Great Britain with valid proof of full vaccination.

If you have valid proof of recovery from COVID in the past 180 days, no travel-related testing or quarantine will be necessary.

If you do not have valid proof of vaccination or recovery and are travelling from Great Britain you will need to:

• Present evidence of a negative RT-PCR test result within 72 hours prior to arrival into the country
  • Self-quarantine (home quarantine)
  • Undergo post-arrival testing"

Reactions: 2
I'm actually repulsed by the amount of shite she has eaten since she landed. No doubt the entire rocky road has been inhaled too.

Reactions: 12
I am beyond angry but not surprised with her recent travels and showing off the robbed vaccines, I wonder if being vaxxed in the UK will cause problems in the long run though - I got my second jab last week (after the 8 week wait) and everything is uploaded to your NHS number/profile/app. I can get a QR code which is my “vax pass” but you renew it every month I think, if you don’t have an NHS number or registered to a doctor here how does it work? Also as it’s not part of the EU scheme some countries are not freely letting you in with it yet (like Italy)

Reactions: 6
She's just so irresponsible, just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. There's no way I'd visit my Mam & Dad from London when it has so many cases right now

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know the rules are there and she technically didn’t “have to” get a pcr test or isolate etc but with things on the rise the way they are in London maybe she should have got a pcr anyway or at least done some of the free lateral flows. I wouldn’t let her annoy me too much as she clearly has some issues going on, mainly loneliness I’d imagine and needs to cop herself on with her parents for a while. She’s says it’s a weekend but I can see her staying.

Reactions: 9
I know the rules are there and she technically didn’t “have to” get a pcr test or isolate etc but with things on the rise the way they are in London maybe she should have got a pcr anyway or at least done some of the free lateral flows. I wouldn’t let her annoy me too much as she clearly has some issues going on, mainly loneliness I’d imagine and needs to cop herself on with her parents for a while. She’s says it’s a weekend but I can see her staying.

I can see her staying too. Maybe James event on Friday night and not invited was the nail in the Oh Coffin to just come home. Maybe her family will intervene and get her to sort out her irresponsible behaviour during a pandemic.

Does her mother not have under lying health problems? Seeing how bad london is and this delta you would think both of them would try and stay safe. I think the family are just a disillusioned as her. Didnt they sneak to Portugal last year ? The O Hagans ... permission to do what ever they like.

Reactions: 12
I can't see them intervine as I think the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She didn't get this attitude from no where. She will be the biggest moaner ever on Monday. "So hungover from my weekend in swords with my family. #memories I need nutrients so badly I ate so much and drank so much. Can't believe the heat wave is over I'm back in a hoodie. Can't wait to get back in the gym today. But I really need to open furnace spaces and look at everyone's questionnaires"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So she ll be off spreading it round town tonight. Minger. She has no respect for ireland at all. And still hasn't mentioned once the blight going on in Bali, her home, where she took advantage of a whole community. She is a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Parents are defo as bad. All the alcohol yesterday to celebrate her home. She’s made to feel special with these stupid surprise visits - I mean come on every bleeping knock at the door could potentially be her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Parents are defo as bad. All the alcohol yesterday to celebrate her home. She’s made to feel special with these stupid surprise visits - I mean come on every bleeping knock at the door could potentially be her.
Or she could do what normal people do and throw it up on the family WhatsApp that she’ll be home for the weekend. Honestly a ‘surprise’ video when she’s only be gone a few months

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.