Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I’m cringing for her 😂. The westlife song. Going to get a chicken fillet roll and then film it. The surprise video.

I mean when you do 3/4 surprise videos a year. They really lose the surprise factor 😂. Now that she’s in Rivervally. There’s a chance I can run into her…. Sorry over her

Yes indeed. In London she could have had kabsa, ghoulash, borscht, kafta, manakish, sushi, gumbo, jambalaya mandi, biryani. You name the dish/cuisine and London has it. No, straight for a hot chicken roll.

TBF I can imagine she's on a high after getting home but FFS woman develop some taste

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder why shes home for the weekend. Is it for surprise content or to find the money that is missing. Last weekend Silverstone, sweating her way around london and here she is spreading the oh bullshit over here. Would she be getting a jab because she can throw out she stole one from a homeless person then back in sept for second one ? Maybe its crisis wify talks.

Reactions: 6
She came home just for a chicken fillet roll with chedder cheese?? And her out dining in a large crowd the night before. twit is the word.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Looks like she's very lonely in London. She's realised she's being frozen out of the whole fitness hun group in London. It's not like Bali where all the Irish and British stick together because even though they live so differently they can't bare hang out with anyone different to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I would agree were it not for the fact that she spoofed her way into Portugal AND London to be able to be in the position she’s in. For me that’s what separates her from others traveling at the moment.
And cheated her way to a vaccine x 2 that has allowed her to travel. I bet she didn’t even do a lateral test to make sure she was ok to travel!

Reactions: 14
Looks like she's very lonely in London. She's realised she's being frozen out of the whole fitness hun group in London. It's not like Bali where all the Irish and British stick together because even though they live so differently they can't bare hang out with anyone different to them.
Don't think anyone would shed a tear for her, she made her own bed and has to lie in it,

Reactions: 12
How is she fully vaccinated? I thought you’d to wait weeks for second vaccine over there as it’s AZ? Wow she kept that quiet 🙄🙄🙄
Pretty sure she got Pfizer, at the time she went there were pop up no questions asked centres and they gave Pfizer to under 45s.

Reactions: 3
She really has the worst taste in food ever. Everything she eats is so bland. I used to eat like that when I was a teenager but thankfully I grew out of it. Chicken fillet rolls aren't even nice.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She really has the worst taste in food ever. Everything she eats is so bland. I used to eat like that when I was a teenager but thankfully I grew out of it. Chicken fillet rolls aren't even nice.
Its not Shiv’s fault - remember we don’t have a food culture here in Ireland :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.