Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup soppy collage reel has been uploaded, wishing a happy birthday to her "best friend."
Haha if the podcast shows the way she treats her ‘best friend’ how does she treat her enemies?! Maybe they haven’t fallen out then, or this is a poor attempt at an apology

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Perhaps they're using this all to their advantage - stopping their visible communication to improve their views as we were all looking to see if they were still friends 🤔

Reactions: 6
If sinead still speaks to her after listening back to that podcast then she really needs to work on those boundaries she's always reading books about.

Reactions: 22
Jesus christ... the puss on her because she moved her belongings and walked to jujitsu. I would love to see her with real responsibilities and work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Had a real giggle when this one came up on my ads! Take note shiv - James is going to need more than that to fall in love with you 😂
The sad thing is I don’t even think it’s that she likes him. She’s just DESPERATE for new followers so she can catch up to sinead etc. She knows if she hangs out with him with his 850k ish followers it will benefit her. I’d say he’s well aware of clingers like that and doesn’t give them the time of day. She’s also a loser so he doesn’t actually want to be friends with her but that’s another issue 😂

Nicole’s reason for leaving Bali was work related. So she got a last min opportunity to go work in Denmark.. as they said they needed another girl 😂

Was this the job. Dancing on a roof as a pink power ranger 😂
So weird they wouldn’t just admit….I’m leaving Bali cos there’s a strict lockdown & I don’t like it. Would be much more authentic

Reactions: 16
Watering a few plants now is one of lifes 'responsibitlies' that this fuckin imbecile is incapable of doing!!!!

if it meant puttin on a pair of 'direns' merch and a pair of boxin gloves you'd fuckin water them!

SHE IS FULLY TOUCHED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
“You know I don’t do well responsibility!”

That’s EXACTLY what you want to hear from a person at the helm of a fitness business 😳 Why would you advertise that you aren’t capable of keeping plants alive when you want people to trust and respect you enough to spend 80 quid a month on your programme?

I don’t understand!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If responsibility deficit disorder had a physical form, it would be Siobhan.

It's not "hot" or "cool" to be a 30 something year old adult, who sees responsibilities as something to run from, or ignore 😬

There's something weird going on with these "digital nomads", where they almost infantilize themselves, and think it's goals?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If responsibility deficit disorder had a physical form, it would be Siobhan.

It's not "hot" or "cool" to be a 30 something year old adult, who sees responsibilities as something to run from, or ignore 😬

There's something weird going on with these "digital nomads", where they almost infantilize themselves, and think it's goals?
Definately trying to seem “hip” 😂…. like “see I’m really super easy going & chill guys….im WILD”……in reality is a highly anxious control freak who has a strict bedtime of 9pm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Five minutes in her new place and she is moaning that she misses the aircon from her last place.
Is there anything she doesn't complain about? I suspect that even if she did get the chance to bounce around on Jimbo's mickey she'd still complain!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whatever happened to the guys who she met on one of her first night there when out for drinks who she “made friends with”? She said they were going for brunch the next day and and that she loves “HOW EASY IT IS TO MAKE FRIENDS IN LONDON”

have we heard about them since?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What's the bets our Shiv won't be on that particular plane?! 🤣🤣
God can you imagine how many “hints” she will be dropping between now and then 😂. I highly doubt they would even let her travel in the baggage compartment 😂

Whatever happened to the guys who she met on one of her first night there when out for drinks who she “made friends with”? She said they were going for brunch the next day and and that she loves “HOW EASY IT IS TO MAKE FRIENDS IN LONDON”

have we heard about them since?
Well I reckon they spent time with her and realised no she’s a melt let’s stay away from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God can you imagine how many “hints” she will be dropping between now and then 😂. I highly doubt they would even let her travel in the baggage compartment 😂
She will “just so happen” to be in Vegas around the same time 😂😂😂 or she’ll decide to move there for the foreseeable future to ensure she’s there 😂😂😂😂 And by move there I mean go there on the visa waiver program for 90 days at a time…..shiv doesn’t like stuff like…..taxes & rules…they’re for losers (plus she’s so WILD) 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.