Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not trying to be critical, and her squat form is definitely not good (she looks like she's nearly doing a good morning on the way back up!), but powerlifters use this technique a lot and would actually say you shouldn't breathe out until you reach the top - if you do it properly and breathe through your diaphragm, it helps to brace your spine, especially for heavy sets with lower reps (or that's what I've been told by coaches anyway). :) For high rep/lower weight, you could usually breathe through the movement, though, because you don't need as much power/brace, but I tend to breathe in and out at the top regardless. :)

Interesting…in multiple gyms I’ve been told breathe out on way up

Reactions: 1
Tomorrow’s thoughts:

I’m so glad I only ate 30 slices of pizza and didn’t go all out- I feel great today and looking forward to a great say of training

my jujitsu suit is not fully dry- but the show must go on.

Joeandjuice couldn’t have apologised enough for getting my order wrong- I’m now back in love with them, swipe up to get 5% off toasties

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Tomorrow’s thoughts:

I’m so glad I only ate 30 slices of pizza and didn’t go all out- I feel great today and looking forward to a great say of training

my jujitsu suit is not fully dry- but the show must go on.

Joeandjuice couldn’t have apologised enough for getting my order wrong- I’m now back in love with them, swipe up to get 5% off toasties
Add in another…..

I don’t know if I’m pregnant or is my bump from pizza 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unlimited pizza? Does the restaurant realise Shiv is never going to leave? She'll be there in 10 years time still gobbling pizza like Pacman.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We'll have a tour of the new gaff soon. To the left is the yoga mat. To the right we have the pizza ovens.
Perhaps she will release her own OH Furnace pizza line. Her fave flavour - pepperOHni. At only 50 cals a slice, she'll put Domino's out of business.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not trying to be critical, and her squat form is definitely not good (she looks like she's nearly doing a good morning on the way back up!), but powerlifters use this technique a lot and would actually say you shouldn't breathe out until you reach the top - if you do it properly and breathe through your diaphragm, it helps to brace your spine, especially for heavy sets with lower reps (or that's what I've been told by coaches anyway). :) For high rep/lower weight, you could usually breathe through the movement, though, because you don't need as much power/brace, but I tend to breathe in and out at the top regardless. :)

Yes in olympic lifting as well to keep the pressure up but it is okay to breathe out a little bit after getting passed the sticky point to avoid getting dizzy or even fainting, especially during heavy sets. If done correctly it won't affect tension.
During light sets or workouts for time like in CrossFit breathing out on the way up is helpful for quick recovery but wouldn't recommend when training for strength.
Either way proper squats look nothing like hers.

Reactions: 8
Let me fix the 2nd coffee thought for ya Shiv:

“I am loving seeing so many people on their holidays, because it greatly reduces the focus on the fact that I lied to get into Portugal and London, and stuck two fingers up at the pandemic over and over again. Now that all the huns are getting some sun, people will definitely forget that I’m a scum bag and I can like happily ever after. Teflon Shiv lives to fight another day”…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m blocked so can someone let me know if she wishes Sinead a happy birthday or likes any of her posts? 🤣

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she imply recently you can out train a diet? She’s as thick as they come

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.