Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Janet just fled bi. I find anyone that does crying down the phone videos/photos bizarre. Like honestly people in real life I know have done it on occasion aswell and its just so 😑🤨

Reactions: 1
Love how she tagged the restaraunt on Instagram saying they gave her the wrong sandwich and it’s “not ideal”, would it not be easier for her to just go in and ask for a different one?

also if someone was complaining publically about a minor mistake she made with her business she would be straight away calling them a “troll” and that”people make mistakes” .
Exactly this, all day long. She’s a twit.

Reactions: 12
Her breathing is so tit doing those squats. You’re supposed to breathe out on way up not at the top!

Reactions: 4
Her breathing is so tit doing those squats. You’re supposed to breathe out on way up not at the top!
Not trying to be critical, and her squat form is definitely not good (she looks like she's nearly doing a good morning on the way back up!), but powerlifters use this technique a lot and would actually say you shouldn't breathe out until you reach the top - if you do it properly and breathe through your diaphragm, it helps to brace your spine, especially for heavy sets with lower reps (or that's what I've been told by coaches anyway). :) For high rep/lower weight, you could usually breathe through the movement, though, because you don't need as much power/brace, but I tend to breathe in and out at the top regardless. :)

Reactions: 11
Janet just fled bi. I find anyone that does crying down the phone videos/photos bizarre. Like honestly people in real life I know have done it on occasion aswell and its just so 😑🤨
She is a dose. She was crying down the phone and freaking out when she had a small cut on her leg when she came off her bike on Mexico. The dramatics were unbelievable. Seems she can't drive at all she came off her bike in Bali as well😅. Also why is she saying she was hugging everyone in Bali when covid is really bad there. Like what's the point in giving your laundry lady 20quid if u give her covid as well 😅. Off travelling without a vaccine or anything I presume?

Reactions: 9
She is a dose. She was crying down the phone and freaking out when she had a small cut on her leg when she came off her bike on Mexico. The dramatics were unbelievable. Seems she can't drive at all she came off her bike in Bali as well😅. Also why is she saying she was hugging everyone in Bali when covid is really bad there. Like what's the point in giving your laundry lady 20quid if u give her covid as well 😅. Off travelling without a vaccine or anything I presume?
Ya Bali hadn’t vaccinated any of the non residents there even if you had a long term visa so no way does she have one. The lockdown is extended so expect any that were still there to flee I looked into this one thou the crying was absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 8
Is the video of Siobh crying down the phone stuck in Moscow still floating about? I never got to see it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ya Bali hadn’t vaccinated any of the non residents there even if you had a long term visa so no way does she have one. The lockdown is extended so expect any that were still there to flee I looked into this one thou the crying was absolutely ridiculous
No, she has her first AZ vaccine, got it with Siobhan and Joe (cant remember insta names) in Bali about 2 weeks ago and Janet got quite sick from it.

Reactions: 1
Guys there's a wee button at the top of the page that says 'watch' so you don't have to comment to stay on the thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
If you are recording yourself in gym as a gym goer or fitness enthusiast grand, record yourself to measure progress/watch your form etc- i do it myself!

But i don't believe you can put up videos and call yourself an athlete when your form is that bad!!!!

Reactions: 10
I had second hand embarrassment for her after those posts 😂

Why does she think walking is such an accomplishment?
Cause it means she hasn’t ordered her daily dominos

Reactions: 5
I’m laughing to myself. Anyone else follow se_9edwardianterrace? Anyway someone just asked her what her hubby does and she said he’s an actuary and went on to say how long he’s studied and worked and how smart he is.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m laughing to myself. Anyone else follow se_9edwardianterrace? Anyway someone just asked her what her hubby does and she said he’s an actuary and went on to say how long he’s studied and worked and how smart he is.
Ask him does he know Siobhan who was definitely a fully qualified Actuary

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm more of the opinion that she goes on like she's a yoga expert when she's following an app. I'm following a pilates app the past year for lockdown.

Did my first pilates class last week. BIG bleeping difference!! Teacher there giving instructions I'm not able to dilly dally, it's a displined hour, teacher is correcting me correcting my form- my back is too low, i need to raise my arms higher, I'm not breathing correctly.

Very ease to speed record something and act like you're doing it correctly!
She most definitely shouldn’t be going on like she’s an expert but to be fair that app isn’t too bad. I used to do a lot of classes and got that app after seeing Shivvy using it and it really helped me keep ticking over while gyms were closed. It’s genuinely the only postive thing for me to take from Siobhan over all these last 2 odd years I’ve been following her.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.