Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I need a full day at the laptop’ followed by being unproductive in the park.. I’ve never known someone to be so contradictory with their own thoughts and words. Or god knows maybe that was her full work day, who knows at this stage. I just feel like she sees other people say and do these things and then repeats them til they become part of her personality which is why she seems like she doesn’t know who SHE truly is.

Reactions: 12
‘I need a full day at the laptop’ followed by being unproductive in the park.. I’ve never known someone to be so contradictory with their own thoughts and words. Or god knows maybe that was her full work day, who knows at this stage. I just feel like she sees other people say and do these things and then repeats them til they become part of her personality which is why she seems like she doesn’t know who SHE truly is.
Also she posts her 25k steps as if that’s a massive accomplishment. Like fair enough it’s good- but you aren’t doing anything else with your day? If all I had to do for a day was film content and go for long walks, I say I’d be doing a lot more

Reactions: 24
Also she posts her 25k steps as if that’s a massive accomplishment. Like fair enough it’s good- but you aren’t doing anything else with your day? If all I had to do for a day was film content and go for long walks, I say I’d be doing a lot more
I work outdoors and I don’t get what Siobhan gets unless I go for a planned walk or hike with a friend so she either must walk everywhere for necessities whereas here we’d drive, or she just wanders around aimlessly multiple times a day 😂

Reactions: 10
I work outdoors and I don’t get what Siobhan gets unless I go for a planned walk or hike with a friend so she either must walk everywhere for necessities whereas here we’d drive, or she just wanders around aimlessly multiple times a day 😂
I work in London, and instead of getting the tube to my appointments I will often just walk between stations. Then after work I go on a walk around the city- it’s pretty easy to hit 20k that way. But if you are just doing nothing all day every day, it’s hardly an accomplishment to hit that? It’s like her attitude is “steps are in for the morning-then done for the day entirely. She could do way more if she wanted to really challenge herwepdZ

Reactions: 16
"I need a full day at the laptop so I can read all 16 threads my one troll has written about me"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Living differently by re reading the same old self help books… duck offfff you absolute bore

Reactions: 11
“Don’t think I would be able to do jiu jitsu if it wasn’t for yoga”

Well, Siobh, if you think that repetitive sequence you do from an app everyday is good, try a real class with a teacher who can pay you individual attention, cue for greater activation and benefits, and most importantly, correct your awful form.

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is doing yoga from an app really doing yoga? I don't think so. Has she ever taken a proper class? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Don’t think I would be able to do jiu jitsu if it wasn’t for yoga”

Well, Siobh, if you think that repetitive sequence you do from an app everyday is good, try a real class with a teacher who can pay you individual attention, cue for greater activation and benefits, and most importantly, correct your awful form.

🙄
That would count as unsolicited advice from a proper yoga teacher.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is doing yoga from an app really doing yoga? I don't think so. Has she ever taken a proper class? 😅
That’s not actually fair.... after a year plus of confinement where people haven’t been able to go to gyms or group classes or being able to go outside certain distances... I wouldn’t be looking down my nose at anyone for doing online yoga or.. through an app.

I understand your point - Siobhan has probably never been to a class where a teacher can correct her form and help her with tips , but don’t tit on people who do online yoga because it still counts, the same way, an online fitness class counts.

Reactions: 34
I'm more of the opinion that she goes on like she's a yoga expert when she's following an app. I'm following a pilates app the past year for lockdown.

Did my first pilates class last week. BIG bleeping difference!! Teacher there giving instructions I'm not able to dilly dally, it's a displined hour, teacher is correcting me correcting my form- my back is too low, i need to raise my arms higher, I'm not breathing correctly.

Very ease to speed record something and act like you're doing it correctly!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That’s not actually fair.... after a year plus of confinement where people haven’t been able to go to gyms or group classes or being able to go outside certain distances... I wouldn’t be looking down my nose at anyone for doing online yoga or.. through an app.

I understand your point - Siobhan has probably never been to a class where a teacher can correct her form and help her with tips , but don’t tit on people who do online yoga because it still counts, the same way, an online fitness class counts.
She wouldn’t take any unsolicited advice on her form…

… which btw is shocking. But at least it makes sense given her laughable claim at being a PT. Her qualifications r the bare minimum and it shows.the renegade row + push up combo on her stories is not the sort of material any so called athlete would have. Her step ups… she is unable to stand tall at the top of the movement and squeeze the glutes. That is the whole point of the exercise!!!! Spoofer.Would love to know what her contribution to IFS is

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She wouldn’t take any unsolicited advice on her form…

… which btw is shocking. But at least it makes sense given her laughable claim at being a PT. Her qualifications r the bare minimum and it shows.the renegade row + push up combo on her stories is not the sort of material any so called athlete would have. Her step ups… she is unable to stand tall at the top of the movement and squeeze the glutes. That is the whole point of the exercise!!!! Spoofer.Would love to know what her contribution to IFS is
Unilateral work is so important - in both yoga and CrossFit.

Calling herself an athlete but can’t even step up on the box without momentum, and can’t control the whole way down? Come off it.

Edited to add: her core is so unstable through the renegade rows that her one knee lifts up to stabilise her. Shocking.

Reactions: 7
Love how she tagged the restaraunt on Instagram saying they gave her the wrong sandwich and it’s “not ideal”, would it not be easier for her to just go in and ask for a different one?

also if someone was complaining publically about a minor mistake she made with her business she would be straight away calling them a “troll” and that”people make mistakes” .

Reactions: 45

Well classes are back now so she has no excuse

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.