Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
As someone who’s gone through the NU transformation class. It’s fucking amazing. Couldn’t recommend it enough because it was worth it for me.
I was actually considering joining is it expensive and how long did you do it for?

Reactions: 1

G+T

VIP Member
oh Janet was extremely problematic during covid. She just fucked off to Mexico when cases were really bad in both Mexico and Ireland. It's really bad that she went to Mexico. They were kind of ignoring covid like the US and not many people were being tested so nobody knows the true figures. She also said she was "moving to Mexico" so that's why it was OK. But we all know she went to Bali fairly soon after. All she did was moan moan moan in Mexico. She had nothig positive to say about the place. She complained about sooo many things that were obviously fairly standard in Mexico but hello hun you moved to Mexico what did you expect?? Mexico is not going to operate like a western European country. She also fled Bali I think when everyone else did when covid hit first (I think).
Oh wow I had no idea about any of that. That's terrible 😕

Fitfan47

Her dress is GORGE, I dunno if it’s appropriate or not (I’m not into F1)

why birks tho?

ViolaEsponola

He tagged her as well didn't he?
He tagged her in the story when he was saying 'i hate siobhan, no seriously i hate her!!' Then did a fake diddley-dee accent and laughed, so i hardly thought that was true. But the next snap you can hear the girls saying we like her shes so disciplined and he busts of laughing and is like she is absolutely not disciplined, dominoes every night and drinking every day... in those stories he tagged paul olima and not siobh. But like... its not as if shes not going to see it so i cant understand why he would even say it, record it, post it, and tag paul olima in it?

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
I’m blocked from Siobhan but is she moving out? Felicity’s stories show that she’s having to drive her around and that she’s accumulated lots of stuff?

W.T.A.F

Sorry to derail but had any of the Bali crew (siobh, sinéad, becca) mentioned queen Nicole going to Denmark? Didn't see ant mention but only dip in and out

Markbire

VIP Member
There is guy in Nenagh in Tipperary follow him on Instagram Matt Cooney fitness . Mc fitness I think is his insta handle . His online coaching is quite reasonable too . He does 8 week course . My friend is doing it and says he’s really good . His gf is coach too .
Can you ask your friend how much it is? Im
Curious and it’s not mentioned on the page 😂