Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one thinking that tattle.life has become the script of insta stories of late. A lot of the Irish influencers alone seem to be talking about topics mentioned here. Diren could well be playing along with the inside joke with siobhan etc about the food. Siobhan stalking James. Siobhan and Sinead purposely not interacting to create more speculation here..
These people don't read DMs but yet seem mention the most topically convos here. 🤷‍♀️Maybe just me but..
I’ve noticed this with the likes of sosu and co they are constantly referring to things mentioned on their threads. The worst for is Shannon Reilly McGrath (if you could even call her an influencer) who actively participates on her own thread.
I think tattle is becoming to big for them all to ignore.

Reactions: 17
Am I the only one thinking that tattle.life has become the script of insta stories of late. A lot of the Irish influencers alone seem to be talking about topics mentioned here. Diren could well be playing along with the inside joke with siobhan etc about the food. Siobhan stalking James. Siobhan and Sinead purposely not interacting to create more speculation here..
These people don't read DMs but yet seem mention the most topically convos here. 🤷‍♀️Maybe just me but..
Yep 100% agree. They're becoming slaves to Tattle.life😂

Reactions: 9
Ok now I have gotten over the jab situation and given she is staying in London a little while longer (I assume to get the second dose ) I actually feel sorry for her after Diren's posts last night. I agree with what someone else said it sounded like there was a gang of Irish peeps in the background maybe fans and Diren was slagging her for the "bants" but that has got to hurt. I would be embarrassed. I was about to say maybe shiv doesn't want to identify as a fitfluencer any more but then I remembered she runs her fitness pt business doesn't she and we godda practice as we preach.

Either way it was a muggy thing to do and not nice. I think it must be harder to be healthy and good when constantly on the move. When I go back to Ireland I want brunches, loop the loops, caramellos, mint crisps, tayto's of every variety, rancharos, meanies, a 99 from the local shop.... I go on..... given it has been 18 months since my last trip and probably will be a while more you can chalk it I will be making up for lost time and go have 5 brunches instead of 1 on the next visit along with everything else mentioned. Equally if I go abroad elsewhere and I see a unicorn kit kat for example I will want it. Please don't judge me I am pretty good with no junk food when at home!! So for me constantly on the move just wouldn't be good and maybe that is why shiv may get tempted more so.

Lastly the atmosphere in England right now is electric, even I am watching the game it is lovely to see such real excitement, people happy and in a good mood no matter what nationality. I am wondering is she not fussed because she has no one to go to the pub with or is it because James hasn't bothered with the football and she has followed suit.... And to what someone else said I love gallavanting around london solo even after all these years. When I first moved here I was always trotting about.

O and I don't follow queen nicole but my good god get the chick a medal made up already will you. Sorry for the essay.

Reactions: 9
She was on the football bandwagon at the start and even put on England colours.

Now, they are in the final, the place is hopping, tonight will be electric and she could not care less and saying it in a snobbish way. She does more twists and turns than an Olympic gymnast.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Actually, while im at it, siobhans 'staying in 2 nights in a row makes.me want to have drinks with breakfast' looks a bit worrying, but then again is she trolling us? Because its been said here shes on dangerous territory the way she needs to drink with every meal and every outing has to revolve around drinks. We all know shes not funny so she could be trolling if she has read here, or she could just actually be serious. But if she had read about her drinking and eating here, she should really take a step back and see how bad her drinking and eating habits are
I’ve noticed this with the likes of sosu and co they are constantly referring to things mentioned on their threads. The worst for is Shannon Reilly McGrath (if you could even call her an influencer) who actively participates on her own thread.
I think tattle is becoming to big for them all to ignore.
I agree they can't ignore it.. Sinéad heg refers to it as self harm to read tattle or online forums but it's quiet obv they all read here and take content etc from it. Which proves all the self help higher self is only BS

Reactions: 8
At the same time, while it wasnt nice what diren said to call her out like that, even if jt was banter between friends, she did the same thing a few days to sinead. Posting that video of someone going on silly like over exagerating all that chat about manifesting etc, and she shared it on her story saying 'this is what its like living with @sineadheg'. Probably posting it as 'bants' but it was actually really nasty. Because the same as what diren did, almost attacking her for what she does as work, she did the same to sinead, making fun of what she posts on her Instagram. So while it probably stung her, she literally did the same thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I absolutely agree with this - they are doing it on purpose thinking they are being clever when all they are doing is shining a light on a bit truth!

Reactions: 7
She was on the football bandwagon at the start and even put on England colours.

Now, they are in the final, the place is hopping, tonight will be electric and she could not care less and saying it in a snobbish way. She does more twists and turns than an Olympic gymnast.
She probably has nobody to go out with

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Actually, while im at it, siobhans 'staying in 2 nights in a row makes.me want to have drinks with breakfast' looks a bit worrying, but then again is she trolling us? Because its been said here shes on dangerous territory the way she needs to drink with every meal and every outing has to revolve around drinks. We all know shes not funny so she could be trolling if she has read here, or she could just actually be serious. But if she had read about her drinking and eating here, she should really take a step back and see how bad her drinking and eating habits are
Thought the same when i read it, but I now think it is in reference to Diren’s stories

Even after diren blatantly dissing her, even he rang her to go to the match she be there in a heartbeat. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god Diren's story about her he sounds like he's saying it with full conviction 🤣 she eats domino's and drinks every night and has no discipline. OH MY GOD IS HE (I) HER ONE TROLL?
I am Diren,
You are Diren,
We are Diren

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Drinks / lunch is happening with someone she is in a hurry too😆
Literally came here to say this. Do we think shivers is going on a date with one off her ten admirers in her hinge inbox? Or the non existent person who supposedly asked her for her number in the street? Oh and by the way,it's just a few day drinks so ya know, #fitness #balance and all that 🙄
Also not that we didn't know but she's just proved it. Her comment under lucy fitz's post regarding the trolls on tattle. I'll attach the screenshot for anyone who may be blocked..but clearly yesterday's little story/post was for our benefit
Screenshot_20210711-134426_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Literally came here to say this. Do we think shivers is going on a date with one off her ten admirers in her hinge inbox? Or the non existent person who supposedly asked her for her number in the street? Oh and by the way,it's just a few day drinks so ya know, #fitness #balance and all that 🙄
Also not that we didn't know but she's just proved it. Her comment under lucy fitz's post regarding the trolls on tattle. I'll attach the screenshot for anyone who may be blocked..but clearly yesterday's little story/post was for our benefit View attachment 657738
The thing that pisses me off so much is that you would swear they never say anything bad or have never I'm sure they have commented on others actions or appearance etc... God imagine if every celebrity was crying about all their hate all the time. You wanna be in the public eye grow a pair.

Reactions: 28
Why is Queen Nicole harping on about having travelled across the world by herself and how she's so proud of herself for doing so?? It's not like she single handedly navigated a ship from Bali to Denmark and made a treacherous sea journey. She got on a few airplanes is all. Granted, if she was 16 I could understand it being an achievement what with having to make connections in major airports but she's an adult woman in her 20s. I would be more concerned if she couldn't make such a journey.
This 100 per cent.. what a sap!!!

Reactions: 6
The thing that pisses me off so much is that you would swear they never say anything bad or have never I'm sure they have commented on others actions or appearance etc... God imagine if every celebrity was crying about all their hate all the time. You wanna be in the public eye grow a pair.
Can't critiscize because it's "their life".

Yet they want to give advice to a huge number of people how to live their lives and not be held to account for what they are saying??

Did Sinéad Hegarty not tell a woman being controlled by her partner to look within and work on the relationship...?

These people are incredibly deluded and a danger to our society. When it crosses into mindless personal abuse it becomes bullying in my book but their actions are most definitely open to criticism.

Reactions: 31
Maybe.. it does sound he's bantering but it doesn't sit well with me he says it so easy. I'm a bit on the sensitive side of life and something like this would bother me if it was me or a friend on the receiving end 😊
Home truths can be difficult to hear

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.