Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't that reference about living with sinéad very insulting to her?

Reactions: 17
I was thinking this too, and Sinead hasn't referenced it in her story or anything. If I was her I'd be so offended if my friend said that about me!?

Reactions: 5
That’s awful, I really hope Sinead has the sense to ditch her because nobody needs a friend like that.
Also Shiv’s bag looks like she bought it in Turkey for 10€. If you’re going to spend beyond your means on a bag at least get a nice one

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shiv tagging Beg in that video when she herself constantly promotes her farcical higher sense of self by reading 10 pages of nonsense to avoid (as RB rightly state) actually dealing with her issues and getting help/ talking to someone

Reactions: 16
She comes across as an absolute witch but thinks she’s really funny and I’d put money on her not understanding why Sinead wouldn’t be happy with her atm. Sinead appears to have a lot going on and while I’m no fan of hers, her ‘best friend’ should be having her back and being there for her rather than knocking her back while she’s down. Idc if Siobhan thinks it’s hilarious (which it isn’t) give the girl a confidence boost rn rather than the opposite. She’s actually such a tit friend and it’s an incredibly unattractive quality when someone needs to put their ‘friend’ down to make themselves feel better. You can tell when Sinead was in Bali with her she was jealous of sineads looks and outgoing nature and seemed to resent her there despite being the one to drag her out there, and she seems to have almost conditioned Sinead into accepting she’s the ‘airy fairy’ one and Siobhan is like the wise sensible responsible one and seems to love pointing this out. Even if you think you’re that much more intelligent than someone, trying to prove it is nasty and a weird thing to do to your friend? I think in Siobhans world she inadvertently makes herself the centre of attention because she truly believes she’s superior and has more important stuff to say than everyone else so why wouldn’t she be? And Sinead threatens that by being a people person and having good energy about her so Siobhan has to knock what Sinead says and believes as much as possible (see podcast). I hope Sinead can see this now and seriously distances herself because although I don’t buy into a single thing Sinead says, at least she’s a more positive generally happier person than Siobhan and actually does seem to support Siobhan a lot more than the other way round.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sometimes I look at shiv and I'm like wow she looks good with her hair done, make up and clothes that fit on. And then I dunno sometimes she just looks so old and haggard. It's not like she has it hard in anyway life wise. Apart from choosing which country to escape covid to. It's obviously the sun, drink and food is doing damage. I started following siobhan directly after her boob job. Her breast augmentation video was one of the first things I watched of hers. Completely different person back than. I really wonder what her end of summer plan is. And what business opportunities has she availed of in Europe.

Reactions: 18
Sometimes I look at shiv and I'm like wow she looks good with her hair done, make up and clothes that fit on. And then I dunno sometimes she just looks so old and haggard. It's not like she has it hard in anyway life wise. Apart from choosing which country to escape covid to. It's obviously the sun, drink and food is doing damage. I started following siobhan directly after her boob job. Her breast augmentation video was one of the first things I watched of hers. Completely different person back than. I really wonder what her end of summer plan is. And what business opportunities has she availed of in Europe.
I agree, she's a very different person. I suppose we all change as we age, I know I'm not the person I was a few years ago. But her lifestyle hasn't changed with her and I think she's now living the life she thinks she should want, and that others will envy, rather than what will make her truly happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry now I am far from a royalist. But has she honestly never seen or heard of the changing of the guard. Laughing like a teenager as they did it outside Buckingham Palace. I remember at 17 being in London with friends and we watched for the novelty of it. She literally is so sheltered.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I see she’s at Buckingham Palace. My sound is off but I assume she’s giving a rendition of Come Out Ye Black and Tans?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see she’s at Buckingham Palace. My sound is off but I assume she’s giving a rendition of Come Out Ye Black and Tans?
Giggling like a school girl. Amazed by them.

She is turning into Stacey Solomon with a stupid open mouth grin/candid laughing photo all the time now. It looks so silly.

Reactions: 14
I don’t get why she just won’t come out and say anything about her. Shiv had literally gone on the attack against them before and accused them of giving her an eating disorder. I mean high power and like Michelle Obama says “when they go low, we go high”.

But if someone was going after my business and bad mouthing me I would be taking swings at her and seeing how good she was at these Thai boxing classes 😂
She’s tit at those Thai Boxing classes too. Coming from someone who has and still is consistently training it the last 5 years !

Reactions: 9
Grandad be rolling in his grave again

5 trillion points in the leaving but never heard of the changing of the guard

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s tit at those Thai Boxing classes too. Coming from someone who has and still is consistently training it the last 5 years !
The way she goes on about it and the amount of training she’s done. I was expecting her to be like black widow 😂.

From watching recent videos…. She’s basically fighting like it’s her first week there. No style at all 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry now I am far from a royalist. But has she honestly never seen or heard of the changing of the guard. Laughing like a teenager as they did it outside Buckingham Palace. I remember at 17 being in London with friends and we watched for the novelty of it. She literally is so sheltered.
I thought the exact same!! How uncultured and immature is she?!
Or she’s just drunk?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.