Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg; like she has no clue about London. Her frame of reference is a monopoly board. She is obsessed with address! I stayed on same street bout 15 yrs ago before I moved to London and I can tell you it is not worth it. The view is predominantly of the road and the traffic noise is unbearable. It is a proper tourist trap. Felicity’s comment on amount of stuff is awful.. soh basically buys bee stuff everywhere she goes and just dumps it when she is done in that country because of luggage limitations. Absolutely disgusting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I was just thinking I don’t know what to make of Felcitys comment on her stories, between her and diren the other night.... and SOH calls these “friends” ??? 😳

Reactions: 7
What was she saying? Blocked from siv
She was out by the car “playing Uber to her favourite Irish person” her words and then says she’s never known anyone to accumulate so much stuff as Siobhan and she’s only been in London a month.
No smile, no haha.... dead serious face, she was half short of rolling her eyes.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Omg; like she has no clue about London. Her frame of reference is a monopoly board. She is obsessed with address! I stayed on same street bout 15 yrs ago before I moved to London and I can tell you it is not worth it. The view is predominantly of the road and the traffic noise is unbearable. It is a proper tourist trap. Felicity’s comment on amount of stuff is awful.. soh basically buys bee stuff everywhere she goes and just dumps it when she is done in that country because of luggage limitations. Absolutely disgusting
What would it cost to rent where she's looking at? Furnish us (excuse the pun) with the info.

Reactions: 3
Would she put the cost of this apartment (and previous rentals) on her business account???Can she do that? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
Yes you can probably put it down as a business expense but that doesn't make it free. Just cheaper. I also find hard to believe she's paying income tax so if she's not she wouldn't be able to.

All she cares about is showing off wealth. It is really pathetic tbh. I think she feels the need to show how "well" (in inverted commas cos it's all for show!) she's doing even though she's "living differently".

• Heart
Reactions: 17
From £500 a night 🤯 I’ve been sat here for a good few minutes trying to figure out why?!
Sure it looks to be a lovely apartment but there are so many fantastic hotels in London with unique decor, fantastic views, gorgeous facilities (not sure if they are open in England again) that even £200 a quid a night would get you something nice - although for a week I would still consider that a splurge.

Also what I don’t understand is she has what I consider to be the ultimate goal - the ability to work from anywhere - yet she chooses to stay in one place and one area within that place.

This year has shown me more than ever the beauty within the British Isles, she could have rented a boujee van and driven around the whole country by now, getting her steps in on gorgeous walks on the beaches and hikes in the mountains. Yoga by a loch and morning reading in the fresh air. She could have even taken a long route home to Ireland and made this time and her spending worthwhile. But ofc for Shiv it would have to be a top range BMW and bottles of eye-watering expensive champagne.

I get this is a wildly romanticised idea and maybe I’ve just been cooped up in my Bangkok apartment for too long, we are back into curfew and restrictions 😩 but with her freedom and absence of responsibilities, she could very well make it happen. Look at the likes of where’s mollie.

I almost feel pissed off that she has so much available to her and she wastes it 😂

As for Bali, not surprised in the slightest she hasn’t acknowledged any of it. Only when it is time for her to come back and the problems affect her will she mention it.

I wonder if she is aware what is happening in South Africa right now 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s actually sickened me this time. How can a woman pay £500 per night (ish) and complain that this is the reality of not having a home… THIS ISNT THE SAME AS BEING HOMELESS. Such an entitled c*nt,

Reactions: 22
I think she has lost all sense of reality and her family need to step in here and bring her home to be honest.

this is not living different this is living above your means and being out of touch with reality

Reactions: 15
A) why does she need so many bedrooms when nobody comes to visit?
B) why does she need a kitchen when she doesn’t cook?
C) why does she create this fake image for social media likes?
D) why is she such a bleep?

ETA: morning tequila thoughts ✌🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Long time lurker here... 👋

WHY does shiv add her money coffee thoughts at 07:45am
With a 5AM stamp on it....
Suspicious 🤨 anyone else think she jumps out of bed takes the pic with the time on it then back into bed for a longer lie?
Seriously how can someone be that pathetic 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She needs to just move on. Stop throwing money away, these people aren’t your friends, James Smith isn’t ever going to be interested.

She’s literally always by herself!

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker here... 👋

WHY does shiv add her money coffee thoughts at 07:45am
With a 5AM stamp on it....
Suspicious 🤨 anyone else think she jumps out of bed takes the pic with the time on it then back into bed for a longer lie?
Seriously how can someone be that pathetic 🥲
I always wondered that too 😂. Can you schedule a story to go up at a certain time? I know you can schedule a post on her grid to go online 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.