Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaggieMcC

Chatty Member
Niamh Dorgans Charlie bulls ex is back in Ireland, maybe that’s why she’s in London ? Out at gym and all 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 2

Squeezyscoob

Did she really just share a whole WhatsApp conversation with some lad to prove she’s talking to lads in the guise of who are people supporting in the match? That’s such a breach of that persons privacy for a start and really like a teenager proving they have a boyfriend? She mentions talking to lads so often that it’s overdoing it, just comes across as immature.
She shared a message to a group chat one crossed out name is green, another is a winey colour.

orlz94

I work in finance, I can tell you now she's an underwriters nightmare the way she is set up.
Ok maybe I ain’t the brightest, what does this mean?
I know underwriters are involved with insurance and assessing if customers pose a risk too great for the company to take on and assess the terms/ prices customers are taken on for.

But I don’t get why sinead is an underwriters nightmare?

Ruokannie

VIP Member
But why did he tag paul olima and not SOH herself? He was with paul or at least was earlier in the day, but the conversation had nothing to do with him. Thats why im confused. If he didnt tag anyone at all i would have thought it was all just banter and maybe throwing shade at the conversations here about her eating habits and making light of it. But he tagged paul and it just made it seem that the first part was joking but when the girls said SOH was disciplined he had to laugh and it was more a joke between him and paul. Well thats how i see it
He tagged her as well didn't he?

Reactions: 1

spillthetea123

She is on a new podcast actually, didn’t she share a link to one yesterday?

Is she paid for speaking at IFS? I’d love to know how it works, does she have a booth people go to or does she have a time slot to talk?

Reactions: 1