Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least Trisha has a somewhat unique selling point and seems to live as she teaches.

I'm so glad someone explained why Tattle was acting the maggot last night- I thought it was my phone!!
Trisha has reset herself so many times at this stage now it's not even funny.

Reactions: 11
At least Trisha has a somewhat unique selling point and seems to live as she teaches.

I'm so glad someone explained why Tattle was acting the maggot last night- I thought it was my phone!!
Trisha is a complete and utter fraud. Reset after reset x100000. She's a walking advert.

Reactions: 10
Oh and IFS is on the weekend of her birthday. Surely James would give her an auld hi-5 at least 😬 so what will phase 2 be? Surely they’ll invite the beg to spew shite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe she is going to be at the IFS !!! Is sinead off the list ? Glad to see Martin macdinald off it .

Reactions: 9
If I went to an event to talk about fitness and the pizza queen and Trisha were advising me on how to eat I’d be out of there. ESG and Emilia Thompson are both so good and they really know what they’re talking about- and practise what they preach, it’s a pisstake having Shiv there tbh

Reactions: 14

Her USP is that she “resets every weekend” 😂. She’s a fatter version of Siobhan 😂

• Haha
Aye Trisha sadly has gone pure con. Photoshopped photo on a reset every 5 days book. I don’t see her on that poster is she in it?
Siobhan being there is a joke , how to gorge and do punishment workouts - those not living DiFFereNTLy need no apply

Reactions: 10
And the photo they used for her on the lineup poster 😂 blurry, frizzy hair, looks v different to the other ppls pics!
She has said about 27 times that itll be her birthday the wkend of that IFS thing, shes absolutely expecting(/manifesting) them doing something to acknowledge it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sweet jesus her pic looks like a MESS. There's so many nicer pics of her, why wouldn't she get them to use them??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why, would people be bothered to get her of the line up??
Im looking forward to her on stage or whatever making a tit of her on a big public stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I posted this in the wrong thread last night but I meant it for here on siobhan. Does anyone remember those random shows from years ago about how to save money. Eddie hobbs did one and I'm sure there was an English version. And it was for an example u spend 5 grand a year on take aways or whatever amount these are some easy ways to avoid wasting your money. I feel like siobhan would massively benefit from someone reigning in her spending. Like as cool as she thinks it is living differently does she really plan on never having a home.

I posted this in the wrong thread last night but I meant it for here on siobhan. Does anyone remember those random shows from years ago about how to save money. Eddie hobbs did one and I'm sure there was an English version. And it was for an example u spend 5 grand a year on take aways or whatever amount these are some easy ways to avoid wasting your money. I feel like siobhan would massively benefit from someone reigning in her spending. Like as cool as she thinks it is living differently does she really plan on never having a home.
She’s obvs depending on the folks popping their clogs and leaving her a decent inheritance. Or else it’s all lies and she has an investment property in Ireland that she will eventually move into

Reactions: 12
It used to really shock people aswell for them to see the state of the accounts and like how frivolously they where spending there money. She could do with a serious reality check. I dunno she seems to run from responsibility I doubt she has a apartment squirreled away somewhere. She is too boastful not to have let that out at some point over the years.

Reactions: 7
Lol yeah my ex's sister was in it! She got taxis instead of buses....and continued to do so after the show!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.