Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nolite

Chatty Member
Scroll back it is further up . From 495 per night !!!
Omg. Sorry I missed that. That's insane. As someone else said, would actually be cheaper to stay in a hotel. Sure she doesn't cook anyway so the kitchen is redundant. Crazy waste of money.

Reactions: 3

nolite

Chatty Member
Omg; like she has no clue about London. Her frame of reference is a monopoly board. She is obsessed with address! I stayed on same street bout 15 yrs ago before I moved to London and I can tell you it is not worth it. The view is predominantly of the road and the traffic noise is unbearable. It is a proper tourist trap. Felicity’s comment on amount of stuff is awful.. soh basically buys bee stuff everywhere she goes and just dumps it when she is done in that country because of luggage limitations. Absolutely disgusting
What would it cost to rent where she's looking at? Furnish us (excuse the pun) with the info.

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
Mayfair! Cop yourself on. Have a look round Notting hill, Marylebone, Belsize Park if you’re chasing $ hun

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
I've used Recalibrated Bodies in the past too and they are excellent, bit more pricey but they're so good and really encouraging, and they actually teach you the reasons behind what you're doing so it's not just "follow these rules", it's "this is why this is good for you, here's how it works" and it's really helpful.

I've done a few other group ones I really would not recommend - one coach in particular who makes you hit a calorie target for workouts (based on your fitness watch which is ridiculous), encourages double scooping pre-workout, and basically says people with BED should join.. when I don't think anyone with BED should ever be encouraged to join a group so heavily focused on cutting cals and aesthetics...
There's some dodgy ones out there!
Second recalibrated bodies! So much knowledge!

Who on earth is the person with the calorie target based on a fitness watch?!

Open shared google-drive with a load of fitness guides from influencers; Kayla Itsines, Katie Crewe, Bret Contreras etc. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T-yozBg-JBs_yGPGKzx3rK8VdmR5jcBf
Disclaimer: not my drive - got the link from Reddit and can say I've looked through and downloaded a lot of the guides with no issues. You may be gutted the furnace isn't on here unfortunately! 😭

View attachment 654895
This is SO handy, thank you!

Louloulemon17

Second recalibrated bodies! So much knowledge!

Who on earth is the person with the calorie target based on a fitness watch?!

This is SO handy, thank you!
I third recalibrated bodies. They are so informative I learnt so much from them. Put weight on during lock down and able to implement what they thought my 3 years ago to loss it again.
Even follow them on Instagram they are so good.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
I like Maeve & I hadn't noticed whether she'd liked her posts or not, had a quick look to see if she'd like any since the post which got her so irate & she has! I have to agree I don't get her liking Shivs posts. She was so angered about the don't praise people for losing weight post that she did an IGTV about it & she does do subtle digs about PTs not following a good lifestyle so I think its bizarre to then like any of her posts
Exactly what I think. Makes you wonder if she’s genuine or trying to generate engagement

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Trisha is the biggest fraud going . In it for the freebies and selling books with photo shopped book covers .
Funny, I was only looking at her page last week and noticed that she'd gained a lot back since her book cover shoot....makes sense now!

Reactions: 2
He tagged her in the story when he was saying 'i hate siobhan, no seriously i hate her!!' Then did a fake diddley-dee accent and laughed, so i hardly thought that was true. But the next snap you can hear the girls saying we like her shes so disciplined and he busts of laughing and is like she is absolutely not disciplined, dominoes every night and drinking every day... in those stories he tagged paul olima and not siobh. But like... its not as if shes not going to see it so i cant understand why he would even say it, record it, post it, and tag paul olima in it?
Unless it was a mistake to tag Olima. Both names start with O. Maybe he meant to tag Siobhan?

Girlinthefire

Long time lurked here! Just curious - does she actually make money from the furnace or does anyone know how she finds her lifestyle??