Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeGrandSure

Dear Diary,
It’s been a busy week. Buckle Up Bitches xx

This week was a busy one,
I got so much stuff done,
I moaned and groaned when I walked in the rain,
A ginge like me needs sun.

Let’s start at the start,
To go through the last few days-
I’m still binge eating junk,
And still insta stalking James 🤭

I heard he likes the girly girls,
So I got my fanny plucked,
I also heard he likes fit girls,
But boxing had me fucked 😆

Then I heard another thing,
That he likes girls who are vain,
So I went off to Harrods for lunch,
And insta-d my champagne.

I opened a few furnace spots,
To distract my mind from James,
A ten out of ten excel review,
Every review reads the same 🤔

I ate a lot of crap this week,
That was not the plan,
But dominos messed my order up,
And ‘free’ pizza trumps any man.

I even bought an almond croissant,
I thought ‘this will do the trick’,
Again I failed -and I was ghosted,
James just give me your dick 🥖🍆🥴

Another day, another meal,
This time Camille messed up my dish,
I happily sat and ate my food,
Sweaty and smelling of fish 🐠

With all those failings building up,
And James not taking the hint,
I tried again with Diren & Fliss,
But third wheeling has me skint 😳

I cannot wait until the day,
That nightclubs open here,
I’ll tell everyone I worked in a club,
Even though that was yester-year! 🥱

I met 50 Cent, And Ronan Keating,
I even met Ann Doyle,
Corporate by day, mad bastard by night,
And acting like I’m Royal 👑

I am thinking of going to Ireland soon,
I miss my people there,
It is not (just) because I want,
Freebies for hair and skincare.

That ghastly love island started again,
Who cares about a strangers love life?
Thank God I hate it, it’s not for me,
Please James, just make me your wife ❤🥰

Twice this week I told a few lies,
On insta when sharing some links.
Book links were affiliate- yet nobody guessed,
And I’m only an ‘Medium’ when I shrink!!

There isn’t much to do in London,
I’ve tried all the pizzas here now,
A dominos here is different to home,
It’s only 100 Calories somehow!

McDonalds for breakfast, ice cream for lunch,
Balance for me is what works-
Maybe that’s why strange men ask me out,
But it’s only for James that I lurk.

So here is the problem, I’ve had one vaccine-
Number 2 is due in a month,
If I flew home now and sneaked in a Jansen,
Would that one troll call me a cunt ??? 🤬

Xxxxx Shiv-B-Yates
I want to be you when I grow up!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Eliza144

Why is she looking at apartments in Mayfair? She might as well get one of those dirt cheap Easyjet hotel rooms with no windows if all she is going to do is sit on her own eating pizza.
Agh but sure it wouldn’t look good for the gram! Wonder how far Mayfair is from Jamesie boy?! 🧐

• Haha

ekwacg

You would think so but the problem is self help books are mostly written by clowns and basic human interaction is learned at a young age, its a skill, its not a book-taught thing. It develops until your early twenties when you are living on your own terms in the world of adults. It develops further still if you deal with foreigners or live abroad. Some people - including those with autism - struggle with this. It's normal.

The problem with Siobhan is she fundamentally doesnt care about her interaction with anyone, except for material gain. She tries to prove she cares and is in the zone by reading copious amount of shite from these books but never puts any of it into action. The dog in Bali, the takeaway slaves, the complete ignoring of her "home", Indonesia, as it collapses into disaster - all these things are very telling about her character. Bali was used, rode, screwed, now its forgotten as it is currently of no use to her. Worse still is the situation chasing James - this is purely to make a super couple fitness-thingy and is therefore again for commercial. If she was my daughter chasing an absolute tool across the planet and it all over the internet I'd have a fcuking canary. The tasteless first-class flight and the Diren podcast said it all.
🎯 well put

Lollipops23

VIP Member
In fairness there is a category for this sort this year: on that stage will be trishes transformation and SiobhanOH. Both combined have as much beneficial value as a domino’s pizza
At least Trisha has a somewhat unique selling point and seems to live as she teaches.

I'm so glad someone explained why Tattle was acting the maggot last night- I thought it was my phone!!

• Haha

Rd27

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch James is my real test
To shag him is my cause

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach James to understand
The power that's inside (sexy ohhhhhhhhhhhh)
James! Gotta catch him! (It's him and me)
I know it's my destiny

Diren! Oh he’s my best friend
In a world of make believe
Pokémon! Gotta catch 'em all!
I literally sang that to the them tune. Absolutely brilliant

nicca

Can someone please fill me in on the whole James Smith thing? I’ve followed her for a while and I’ve never noticed that she’s obsessed with him. Only heard about it when I found this thread. A summary if anyone can be bothered pleaseeee? 😊

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
And the fact they bought a puppy, had an insta page for it and then boooom it disappeared ?

*talking about pretty Princess

• Angry

Everybody

Chatty Member
At this stage .. I mean if she didn’t block me… I would go to her for takeaway suggestions 😂

This 👏
I only got to live in London for a work project - so was there for 9/10 months. But oh my god. It was amazing. I was never in my apartment. I was always out seeing different parts of London and meeting up with friends.

I think this weekend was the first time she actually left a 5 min bubble of her area 😂. She just seems to walk around the same areas. In the same circle. Getting her daily steps in. It’s actually psychotic behaviour for someone who claims to be a world traveller 😂
Exactly. I live in London and LOVE it. Moved back recently. There is always so much to do, beyond going out drinking even. There are so many trendy cocktail bars with a twist etc if that’s what you do like doing too. London is so diverse, and so much can be seen by only going 20 mins on the tube.
For someone living life differently, we definitely aren’t seeing that in London at all. Just cooped up in her apartment all day.
Also yea, gails bakery is nice- but breaking news Siobhan, other places to almond croissants as well!! Why doesn’t she support any independent cafes, instead of the large chains? Same with restaurants etc