Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

W.T.A.F

I'd love to know who diren is speaking with? Seems to be a girl who is slurring her words. Had to listen back 3 times as could not make sense (three year old interrupting me, the cheek)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
Exactly - FROM!!! She is in the penthouse by the looks of it, which is surely more expensive again - with an extra bedroom and top floor - £700 per night in peak periods maybe, who knows? 😲😲
I don't think she's in the penthouse a few of them have the same unit under the TV

Reactions: 4

nicca

Basically Siobhan has tagged him in posts, seen things he posted about and then posted about it herself minutes or hours later the same day, whether its his favorite TV show or favorite food etc and he gives her no attention whatsoever. Doesn't like her posts or respond to her tags. He did stay with her and others once in Bali in Shivs place but has not been near her since. She's in the same place as him the last few weeks and he hasn't been near her. There was also a thing where him and the lads were saying #notmybird on their stories with her
Ahh I see. Thanks for the update.

Reactions: 3

gmm1288

The more I watch her stories the more I’m convinced she’s on the spectrum and eats ‘safe foods’. Why on earth would a fitness influencer eat the things she does? Her lack of social awareness, her lists. She’s very ‘Sheldon’ like!
I got told off on this thread for saying the exact same thing😒 wonder will you get the same guff as I did😂

gg2020tr

Hi All, Does anyone know any programme that are worth paying the money for...After reading this page, I don't think I want to sign up for the furnace but also conflicted to see who is good. It doesn't have to be a female, I would go to a male also. I also don't need to to know the basics it's more for toning rather than losing weight so don't want someone telling me about MACROS or spreadsheets
I'm signed up to the Strength in Us challenge - it's got a FB group, but you get your workouts through the TrueCoach app and get personalised calories etc, Grace Mannion does it (herfitnesslife) and it's good value I think. Good for motivation seeing other people post too!

I've used Recalibrated Bodies in the past too and they are excellent, bit more pricey but they're so good and really encouraging, and they actually teach you the reasons behind what you're doing so it's not just "follow these rules", it's "this is why this is good for you, here's how it works" and it's really helpful.

I've done a few other group ones I really would not recommend - one coach in particular who makes you hit a calorie target for workouts (based on your fitness watch which is ridiculous), encourages double scooping pre-workout, and basically says people with BED should join.. when I don't think anyone with BED should ever be encouraged to join a group so heavily focused on cutting cals and aesthetics...
There's some dodgy ones out there!

On the Siobh side: just watching those squats hurt my back! I know she said it's nowhere near what she used to lift but she is really straining to get back up with the bar there, nevermind the bounce at the bottom..

Last edited:

Headcase

I can't see her comment either, but I've not been blocked?
She's like a teenager when they brag they hung out with at the weekend to sound popular!
She must have deleted it cause she can't keep up with the bants.

• Haha

orlz94

There are mortgage underwriters aswell. She would be categorised high risk to the bank. No fixed income, expensive ad-hoc splurges, constant take outs. The bank statements tell a story.
So the original comment was in relation to her taking out a mortgage? Wasn’t aware of that.. also doubt she’ll be doing that anytime soon as she LiVeS dIFfErReNtLy so underwriters can rest easy 😂

Tippedover21

VIP Member
I'm not her biggest fan but I def feel a bit sorry for her today. Whether Diren was having the bants or not, hes gone deep with what he said. He's not lying in and to me that's worse, it's one thing slagging someone for banter when there's no truth or it's not a reality but what he said about Siobhan is a sad reality. It's the equivalent of a friend taking your biggest insecurities and using against you for their own gain.
I'd say he's regretting that this morning. Just said it to look cool and appear edgy on front of whoever he was talking to. Maybe after some drinks on board. There wasn't much banter on there, I think he was mirroring that Olima fellas thoughts by tagging him.

Remind you of someone??

• Haha

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
Cue Shiv taking pics with white mug in stories… may have to pop on WAI and have a nose back as the worktop looks familiar and doesn’t match the aesthetic of the apartment she’s in 🤣
I think its actually a glass coffee table

If she doesn’t want a baller life why buy Gucci and travel first class? There’s nothing wrong with liking fancy things so why not just own it? If I had the cash, I’d 100% have a Chanel bag and be flying first class.
I had no idea what baller was 🤦🏼‍♀️ I'm just not as cool as Shiv