Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Markbire

VIP Member
Diren. House warming drinks with James Smth, Fliss,…OH, he must have forgotten to invite ”Diren, I’m your best friend” Shiv
I just noticed that. 😂
Imagine going on like your best friends with these people and they’re off having drinks and you’re sat eating your 4th Pizza of the week on your own in an empty apartment 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
No Siobhan. You’re a bad human and it pisses people off. You lack the depth of character to truly reflect on your own behaviour, and you yes YOU are entirely the problem. Nothing to do with anyone having an empty life and filling it with talking about you. You’re shitty enough to provoke a reaction from people because you refuse to confront your own behaviour. Keep up the signaling though, good girl 🖕🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

not_influenced

VIP Member
I agree with the 22 pages of these comments. But not going out for the footie last night, can't say i blame her! Seeing the amount of shit on twitter i wouldn't have opened my windows or front door!

All things aside i do think she's an introverted hermit in denial! I think she is someone who likes been on her own and enjoys her own company! Nothing wrong with that. But it's not "living differently"

Omg just saw her story did she get scammed 😂 why on earth did she not go and view the place. She is having an actual hot mess summer

• Haha

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
She is the biggest fucking troll going and she accuses US of being trolls?

Also I didnt go to school in Swords so can't relate @Markbire I also don't want to give away my identity so won't say where I did go 🤣
She's such a dickhead, picking out one point from here and then twisting it to suit her own narrative. Noone has an issue with eating pizza on the weekend and then on a Monday. It's eating it everyday cos you're a lazy bitch, whilst charging people for the benefit of your health and fitness 'expertise', that we have a problem with. Absolute dose!! 🤬

• Haha
  • Sick

Storygirl

Omg she's some SAP!! For someone who's a GAA 'fan', and has been to alot of Dublin games she calls it the 'Sam McGuire cup'. 500000 points in her leaving cert and she doesn't know it's the Sam Maguire Cup.
Shes just one of these wans that jumps on bandwagons and has no clue what she's talking about. Fucking SAP

• Haha
  • Angry

brandambassador

VIP Member
I see you, a dominos tomorrow for 11/10, but I raise you to a 500/500 grandad to turn in his grave *again, so he will probably just be back in starting position after this* Sunday night when shiv drunkenly posts ‘it’s coming home’ but she’s actually talking about her sweaty hair free vag.

• Haha
  • Sick

Tippedover21

VIP Member
The thing that pisses me off so much is that you would swear they never say anything bad or have never I'm sure they have commented on others actions or appearance etc... God imagine if every celebrity was crying about all their hate all the time. You wanna be in the public eye grow a pair.
Can't critiscize because it's "their life".

Yet they want to give advice to a huge number of people how to live their lives and not be held to account for what they are saying??

Did Sinéad Hegarty not tell a woman being controlled by her partner to look within and work on the relationship...?

These people are incredibly deluded and a danger to our society. When it crosses into mindless personal abuse it becomes bullying in my book but their actions are most definitely open to criticism.

Jellybb

VIP Member
If she wasn’t such a dose I would feel sorry for her… no one seems to want to hang out with her…
And saying that she put on leggings to keep her out of the pub….. wtf… screams issues to me

candyfloss99

VIP Member
She's glad she didn't have the dominoes but had crisps and chocolate instead. Does she know anything about food at all?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

ViolaEsponola

I am a but confused now by what diren said and the way he posted it. Tagging her in one story and tagging paul who has nothing to do with SOH in the other. Like in here its always mentioned 'she eats dominoes everyday and drinks every night', and she does do both a lot a lot but its not dominoes EVERY night, although it is some kind of takeout usually, the icecreams and the chocolate is excessive. But i cant tell if he is 'having the bants' and telling some inside joke, or if he is actually pointing out that she does eat too much takeaway and drinks almost every night. I feel like if diren wasnt associated with her, paul olima would have done one of his skits about her a long long time ago. The fitness influencer teaching you how to count calories and lose weight and workout, but who struggles with a 30 minute workout herself, eats pizza, takeout, chocolate, tubs of icecream, bottles of champagne, preaches balance but not a piece of fruit or a lettuce left has crossed her lips since shes been in london, orders a pizza baguette with extra cheese extrea everything and logs its as 450 cals. She is definitely the type of influencer olima would not be mad about. She really does make a mockery of the fitness industry.

• Heart

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Today I managed to do a full day’s work (in one of those sad office based jobs she hates so much), did a food shop at lunch (mainly meat and fruit, set me back a whopping €20, two of her takeaways) and then did a gym session after work.
I mean what on EARTH does she do all day??

• Heart

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
Omg the green writing. I find it fascinating that influencers feel so bothered by tattle. And that they think they have a right to police other people’s thoughts?! I mean fair enough if she was being forced to read tattle or if someone was sending her horrible messages she should by all means block them - that’s her decision. BUT that they think they are entitled to stop anyone talking about them on a seperate website that they aren’t invited to read blows my mind. They think they are entitled to say whatever they want on their Instagram because it’s “their page” and god help anyone that criticizes them in any way! But….this is our page that she isn’t invited to read 🤷🏻‍♀️ The entitlement is real.
This 100% 🙌

Her go to comment to a follower who dares to disagree with her is 'if you don't like me then why are you following me' so by that standard then, Siobhan, if you don't like us/Tattle/the truth then why do you keep reading?! 🤡

• Heart
For someone who reads all those soul books- she really lacks personal awareness cos the way she comes across on insta is not the person she thinks she is in her head. I’m really surprised Larry Doyle had her on the podcast twice
You would think so but the problem is self help books are mostly written by clowns and basic human interaction is learned at a young age, its a skill, its not a book-taught thing. It develops until your early twenties when you are living on your own terms in the world of adults. It develops further still if you deal with foreigners or live abroad. Some people - including those with autism - struggle with this. It's normal.

The problem with Siobhan is she fundamentally doesnt care about her interaction with anyone, except for material gain. She tries to prove she cares and is in the zone by reading copious amount of shite from these books but never puts any of it into action. The dog in Bali, the takeaway slaves, the complete ignoring of her "home", Indonesia, as it collapses into disaster - all these things are very telling about her character. Bali was used, rode, screwed, now its forgotten as it is currently of no use to her. Worse still is the situation chasing James - this is purely to make a super couple fitness-thingy and is therefore again for commercial. If she was my daughter chasing an absolute tool across the planet and it all over the internet I'd have a fcuking canary. The tasteless first-class flight and the Diren podcast said it all.

• Heart

Sparklelife2304

What is she going to talk about?! When she did a bikini comp pretended she loved it, gained followers but apparently hated it or how a pizza is part of your 5 a day or how she'd like to drink for breakfast
She has so much to talk about. The fact that she is a mathematician, her extensive career as an actuary, all the charity work she did in Bali. Then we’ll get on to how she left her life as a corporate high flyer to become an athlete. Such inspiring stuff - surely hollywood will come calling after the IFS keynote speech to buy the rights to her life story. Im sure if Scarlett Johansen worked out hard enough she could get into as good a shape as Shiv to take on the lead role (maybe if she stayed up late she might snag a place on the furnace) and perhaps Ryan Gosling to play James Smith. Box office gold right there.

• Haha