Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Showww365

Howling at shivs dinner tonight. Didn’t have the patience to wait for a dominos so buys crisps and two chocolate bars, while whinging are the fact she couldn’t get a Tesco pizza. Never bothers me what people eat but fuck me, an “athlete” as she describes herself fuelling up with that is a pisstake. If she wasn’t so tall and didn’t live in the gym she’d be a circle.

And all her shite talk about being up for England and she couldn’t be arsed raise a finger to turn the Tv on. She’s a fucking embarrassment, Diren was spot on with his stories. The state.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

G+T

VIP Member
So she basically couldn't get anyone to go to the pub with her. She has washed hair so she defo was had the thoughts of the pub.

• Haha

Markbire

VIP Member
Oh like England say…. It’s coming home 😂

first coffee thought of the day! The buzz reminds you of being at the AI finals. But oh please.

what buzz you’re sat in your apartment eating ice cream and reading while the football is on. How is that a buzz? Shows you’re bored

• Haha
  • Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I really wasn’t emotionally prepared for Siobhán using the phrase ‘baller’ this morning.

‘Bollox’ may have been more appropriate….

• Haha
Reactions: 28

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Whoever called it earlier - Siobhan moving = more furnace spaces
It’s kinda standard now isn’t it 😂
Also - she lives out of a suitcase. How the hell is moving such a big deal for her? It’s not like she’s to use up the contents of her fridge and clean it out, pack up all the general household bits people have, change address, arrange disconnection and connection of utilities abs services like us mere mortals. She’s such an uuuuuuuuuggghhhhh vibe 😂

I wonder does she empty the bins and take out her rubbish

• Haha

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
Literally came here to say this. Do we think shivers is going on a date with one off her ten admirers in her hinge inbox? Or the non existent person who supposedly asked her for her number in the street? Oh and by the way,it's just a few day drinks so ya know, #fitness #balance and all that 🙄
Also not that we didn't know but she's just proved it. Her comment under lucy fitz's post regarding the trolls on tattle. I'll attach the screenshot for anyone who may be blocked..but clearly yesterday's little story/post was for our benefit View attachment 657738
She thinks we're on here because WE want attention? No, Siobhan, we want to draw attention to your shitty behaviour, your treatment of your 'friends' and your snake oil sales techniques in the hope of saving some poor vulnerable people from falling under your toxic spell!

• Heart
  • Haha

Haterssssssssss

Literally came here to say this. Do we think shivers is going on a date with one off her ten admirers in her hinge inbox? Or the non existent person who supposedly asked her for her number in the street? Oh and by the way,it's just a few day drinks so ya know, #fitness #balance and all that 🙄
Also not that we didn't know but she's just proved it. Her comment under lucy fitz's post regarding the trolls on tattle. I'll attach the screenshot for anyone who may be blocked..but clearly yesterday's little story/post was for our benefit View attachment 657738
The thing that pisses me off so much is that you would swear they never say anything bad or have never I'm sure they have commented on others actions or appearance etc... God imagine if every celebrity was crying about all their hate all the time. You wanna be in the public eye grow a pair.

How funny is it she hasn’t acknowledged the emergency situation in Bali. Looks like her pal Becca has fled home - she’s been in lockdown what….a week? Couldn’t hack it 😂

She’s so bad at it too! Would put me off buying the products! 🤣🙈
100%. Actually 1000%. She doesnt care.

She has utterly no respect for Indonesia, and I say Indonesia because its a big country and not just bloody Bali. It started off with complaining about the call to prayer - astounding ignorance - and ended with living on penny takeaways including getting locals to cook poached eggs for her. The dingbat. She actually used Bali, rode the place and the locals, screwed them over. It was their poverty and desperation for her pocket change that allowed her to hoard money to blow on a totally tasteless first class flight and 500 pound a night gaff in London. If she'd been in Ireland all that time she'd be using Aeroflot economy to get to the Far East, not Emirates, and she certainly wouldnt be living in London.

• Heart

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
Imagine.....its the 90s and nobody is using their phones to show strangers on the Internet they've just devoured a whole tub of Ben & Jerry's by themselves.....

• Haha

supreme112

Needs nutrients so gets a Joe and the juice. Seems to spend more time on her phone checking Deliveroo than working with her ‘clients’.
“THE MEN” 🙄 🙄

It’s a trend with her that she actually thinks she is always the first person to experience something whenever it happens to her.

Line of Duty
Yoga
The Office
Missing a flight
Being harassed
It’s also definitely a lie. I’ve been in London for weeks now and I don’t think she realizes that absolutely no one is looking at anyone. You’re so insignificant, you aren’t important to any one over there.

Elliebellie1978

Why is she looking at apartments in Mayfair? She might as well get one of those dirt cheap Easyjet hotel rooms with no windows if all she is going to do is sit on her own eating pizza.

• Haha