Siobh.Ohagan #14 Waxed, vaxed, paid no tax. Ireland doesn’t want her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine all the additional comfort the value of a first class plane ticket could bring.

These people are thick. I suppose because JS flies first class, SOH has to. In fairness, he can afford it. It was an expensive attention seeking stunt that has back fired.

Reactions: 14
Imagine all the additional comfort the value of a first class plane ticket could bring.

These people are thick. I suppose because JS flies first class, SOH has to. In fairness, he can afford it. It was an expensive attention seeking stunt that has back fired.
She can reminisce about flying First Class while she is in the box room at Villa del Mam y Dad

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've said this before - sometimes i find myself starting to actually feel sorry for her. I think she somehow (seriously don't know how) managed to amass a large following - was at the top of her game for a while - and then people like Sinead started to overtake her. younger, thinner (no offense to anyone), fitter, better looking insta huns gathering more followers each day and overtaking her. you have a short time at the top.

I think she is genuinely sad and lost and running and taking any endorsement deal she can. She is incredibly unhealthy - she doesn't cook or post recipe inspiration or workout inspiration or any inspiration at all. She created the furnace - and probably hasn't done a single tap since to it and just waits for the money to roll in from unsuspecting naive people who think it's going to change their lives - but i can't see anyone lasting beyond the 3 months.

she clearly has no "real" friends - she cannot read a room - thinks she is funny but she just comes across arrogant and pretentious.

she hasn't the confidence to take off and explore - she goes somewhere - and then literally lives within a 10km radius - seemingly afraid to go beyond it - like Irish that go abroad and spend all their time in Irish pubs.

so i start to feel sorry for her - and then - i remember - she doesn't give a shite and is a selfish twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She was probably hoping to be asked to take part in the turf games but they went with athletes instead of mathletes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've said this before - sometimes i find myself starting to actually feel sorry for her. I think she somehow (seriously don't know how) managed to amass a large following - was at the top of her game for a while - and then people like Sinead started to overtake her. younger, thinner (no offense to anyone), fitter, better looking insta huns gathering more followers each day and overtaking her. you have a short time at the top.

I think she is genuinely sad and lost and running and taking any endorsement deal she can. She is incredibly unhealthy - she doesn't cook or post recipe inspiration or workout inspiration or any inspiration at all. She created the furnace - and probably hasn't done a single tap since to it and just waits for the money to roll in from unsuspecting naive people who think it's going to change their lives - but i can't see anyone lasting beyond the 3 months.

she clearly has no "real" friends - she cannot read a room - thinks she is funny but she just comes across arrogant and pretentious.

she hasn't the confidence to take off and explore - she goes somewhere - and then literally lives within a 10km radius - seemingly afraid to go beyond it - like Irish that go abroad and spend all their time in Irish pubs.

so i start to feel sorry for her - and then - i remember - she doesn't give a shite and is a selfish twit.
Honestly … meh 😑
She had many chances to adapt and grow her business. She got comfortable. She got complacent. She got lazy.
Look at every top class fitness Insta. They’ve diversified there offerings. Some doing business mentorship. Some doing clothing.

Siobhan is lazy as duck. This app she was going on about. Never mentioned again. Her book she was writing. Never mentioned again. She had a whole pandemic to do something productive with her skill set and chose to eat pastries and tampex meals.

She had more the enough opportunities.

So no I don’t feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for the people who listen to her every word or the fitness accounts that have something to offer but can’t get the reach.

She’s a waste.

#bekind #onetroll ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Honestly … meh 😑
She had many chances to adapt and grow her business. She got comfortable. She got complacent. She got lazy.
Look at every top class fitness Insta. They’ve diversified there offerings. Some doing business mentorship. Some doing clothing.

Siobhan is lazy as duck. This app she was going on about. Never mentioned again. Her book she was writing. Never mentioned again. She had a whole pandemic to do something productive with her skill set and chose to eat pastries and tampex meals.

She had more the enough opportunities.

So no I don’t feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for the people who listen to her every word or the fitness accounts that have something to offer but can’t get the reach.

She’s a waste.

#bekind #onetroll ✌
I’m fuming she hasn’t written the book yet. I bought a new pack of highlighters for the occasion and all

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do you think moving to London has turned out how she imagined? I reckon she had visions of her, James and Diren hanging out everyday, creating great content and having whole new life sparked in to her career.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
She’s gone and done it 🤣🤣....She’s definitely reading here daily....someone else slagged off the magnum obsession...she posted one straight after.
From someone who eats a ton of veg everyday & loves it that looks vile.

she’s been on her own since Sinead left…not surprising, I couldn’t hack her company

Reactions: 18
From someone who eats a ton of veg everyday & loves it that looks vile.

she’s been on her own since Sinead left…not surprising, I couldn’t hack her company
Same it doesn't look healthy at all, full of sauce and I think tobacco onions which are very high cal.

Reactions: 6
100%! But how embarrassing like, you’re in London and filling your time by passive aggressively responding to your *one* troll from an anonymous forum 😩😩

• Haha
Serious talent 👀 shiv calm down its just some blokes that won't speak to u anyway

• Haha
  • Sick
The stuff she’s posting lately is so cringe and embarrassing. Also, she clearly has no taste buds at all, pizza 2 days in a row would be tough but I think she’s on number 4 now- vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.