Siobh.Ohagan #14 Waxed, vaxed, paid no tax. Ireland doesn’t want her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 pizzas
Booze
Almond croissant
Ice cream
All in 24 hours of a feed

and then the perving😳😳😳the irony of her not being comfortable being cat called and then her posting videos of guys competing without their consent
...imagine if someone posting video of her jogging saying about the talent !!
Don’t forget the big bag of Flipz

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get the sense she's an absolute obnoxious head wrecker with drink on her telling all asunder how great she is. She probably needs drink to feel secure.
I get this impression too and like someone else said she’d probably gate crash whatever pub or afters the others are all invited to. I don’t know how she doesn’t see that she comes across as desperate? I cringe even thinking about it but I think she would see it as ‘oh I must meet up with those guys, we’ll have great craic together!’ Despite her probably not being included or invited. I feel like she would get hammered by herself and turn up feeling her best self and plague people who couldn’t care less? I don’t mean that in a horrible way but barely anybody in London has made an effort to see her? She even asked followers if they wanted to go with her today? How does she not see that none of these people she thinks of as friends think of her in the same way?
The way she’s talking about the lads competing like that’s a comment you jokingly make to your friends, not film it from the sidelines by yourself and post it to 150k people? And the ‘thank god I’m not competing’ why would you be? Those comments really irk me because it’s like she’s trying to give the illusion that she could if she wanted to but she wants different things now. Just like all of her single positivity posts. As in she can’t look lonely or to be failing at something if gaining it isn’t what she wants. I don’t think she gets that anybody that was competing today is probably delighted and not at all jealous that she could sit off on the sidelines with her pizza? And it makes it seem like she is bitter and would love to be competing but she’s in a rut.
She seems to have pushed Sinead away this time and Sinead had a lot on her plate at the time too, Siobhan doesn’t seem to have anybody else and this may be why.
While I think Siobhan is entitled to be pissed about that cat calling because I would be too, I don’t think it’s right to then do the same to lads who are literally there to compete at what they enjoy, not be broadcast around by her? I know it’s catty to say but they looked almost ten years younger than her, they aren’t going to be impressed or flattered, they prob won’t know who she is?
And then referencing her tinder chats etc, I know you can just look for some fun on tinder or something casual but a lot of people do use it to find someone they like, if Siobhan is so happy single and explicitly does not want a boyfriend then why are you that pressed about replying to tinder messages? When I’ve not been looking for anything in particular I just enjoy myself and spend time with my friends and focus on me and I know you can casually date etc but she sounds like she doesn’t even want to do that or want anything to do with a man in her posts and then comes on stories talking about tinder and how fit London men are. It’s actually more relatable and really ok to say yeah I would love to meet someone I actually really like some day?
she comes across on her page as lonely, lost and desperate bordering on bitter. I don’t think she gets how she comes across socially like I’d say if someone ignored her request to meet up she wouldn’t get why or wouldn’t think twice about pestering them about it because SHE thinks it’s fine and they really must like her.

sorry for long rant, there’s been a build up of things she’s done lately that I just cannot understand, don’t even get me started on the pointless egg story like..???

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I love pizza. I could probably eat it as often as Siobhan does. However, as I live normally, work full time and can't fit in 67 billion steps per day I have to curb my pizza addiction. I would soon resemble the back of a fridge freezer if I scoffed that much pizza. Or that much of anything really.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she not feel rotten though? Like a few times during lockdown I cba and got takeaway two nights in a row and felt absolutely gross after it 😂 and then all the booze on top of it, no wonder her skin and hair are in such bad condition, she doesn’t take care of herself at all.
I feel like the last few years show just how disingenuous her fitspo persona was, she’s so lazy and unmotivated it’s genuinely crazy how she runs a fitness business.

Reactions: 29
why weren't the real athletes wearing the crap that the SPONSORED ATHLETE flogs hourly?

I'm confused here.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s what you do when you are LiViNg DiFfErREnTLy. Order champagne and pizza all day, everyday
Champagne isn’t even that bloody nice!!! It’s just to look like a hobnob. She’s missing out on so many foodie opportunities and sightseeing ARGH!!!!

Reactions: 13
Champagne isn’t even that bloody nice!!! It’s just to look like a hobnob. She’s missing out on so many foodie opportunities and sightseeing ARGH!!!!
It’s also low calorie compared to wine or beer and gets you twisted a lot faster. I’d say that’s the main reason she has been knocking it back. And she thinks it’s more fancy etc.

Reactions: 7
‘I thought chipotle was only in America’ sorry I can’t cope with that one 😂😂😂😂 living differently my hole you can buy it in tesco shiv
I presumed she was talking about the restaurant chain called Chipotle.

Reactions: 15
Hello everyone! I am a longtime lurker here and I love this page! I am absolutely disgusted by this woman. I work as a teacher here in London, all throughout the pandemic, going into school during the pandemic and travelling on public transport. I have abided by all rules and have not been home in 1 year and 6 months. I have no family here, just my boyfriend and a close friend and some colleagues who I count as friends. I am furious by her behaviour. I am still waiting on my 2nd vaccination.

We can all agree she is not living differently! She stays in the same area & is missing out on so much London has to offer. I used to live in NW London and still teach there - it is incredibly diverse and the food is UNREAL! She eats pizza day in and day out. This evening I had Thai, during the week I had Malaysian and because I love to explore I know all the cheap spots. She must be spending a fortune here daily. After 12 years here, I am still finding new places and things to see and do. I feel quite sorry for her.

She posted a while back that she was seeking good coffee. I had a bet on she was going to stalk Diren Kartal's sister, Sinem, who recently opened a coffee shop in Angel. Siobhan - if you see this, it's Chapel Market Roastery hun!! But that would require you to hop on a train and navigate your way there.

Reactions: 39
I’ve just come across nicoledaniellefitness_ while looking for some new inspiration to get moving while stuck indoors and at first glance her page is like a breath of fresh air after following shiv for so long. She’s got live workouts on there in her own apartment, breakdowns of work outs and she did a giveaway of a month’s free coaching when she reached 10K.
She’s got 13K now and it got me thinking does SOH think because she’s grown to 150 odd that she doesn’t need to put in the work anymore?

But then I think about fitness people like Lilly Sabri and Lisa Fiit who have massively grown their followings and not only are they growing their own empires (with apps, products, recipes and supplements etc) but they continue to provide worthwhile free and informative content. Lilly Sabri has hours and hours of content on her YouTube, I’m not a fan of her clickbait thumbnails and some of her workouts being done in skimpy bikinis but I guess she plays to the algorithm and her workouts are effective and the form is on point. She talks about filling your body with good nutritious food and not denying yourself treats and rest. Oh and most of all she practices what she preaches - and her body and mindset reflect that.

I appreciate that all of that takes a team, investment, equipment and business acumen but they all had to start somewhere.
It baffles me because with a little bit of thinking and brainstorming Shiv could have really made use of the pandemic and created inspiring fitness content as she brazenly hopped around the globe. She could have unpskilled her editing for recorded workouts in beautiful locations around Bali. She could have invested in basic home fitness equipment to show people that you can still effectively workout at home. She could have made videos about correct form and taught herself in the process. And maybe then she would have more outside work opportunities that she so desperately needs to be in Europe for - Like I saw that Nicole Danielle is teaching a skipping workshop at a fitness event in September.

I think everything Shiv posts on IG is for herself and herself only. Sped up yoga, the exercises of her workout written down but only a snippet of it in action. It’s not for the benefit of people following her for fitness reasons or to provide any worthwhile content.

The more the word lazy gets used the more I think it’s true. I’ve just left the school I work at for many reasons but one being they are still using worksheets and content that they created years ago.... it’s like Shiv thinks what she created years ago will see her through.

It’s also been mentioned that for all her love of learning and challenging herself we never see her educate herself on fitness which is her brand after all.

Or is her brand now living differently (read the same but in different countries) I’m not really sure what the point of this post is 😂 but ooft I feel a bit lighter.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve just come across nicoledaniellefitness_ while looking for some new inspiration to get moving while stuck indoors and at first glance her page is like a breath of fresh air after following shiv for so long. She’s got live workouts on there in her own apartment, breakdowns of work outs and she did a giveaway of a month’s free coaching when she reached 10K.
She’s got 13K now and it got me thinking does SOH think because she’s grown to 150 odd that she doesn’t need to put in the work anymore?

But then I think about fitness people like Lilly Sabri and Lisa Fiit who have massively grown their followings and not only are they growing their own empires (with apps, products, recipes and supplements etc) but they continue to provide worthwhile free and informative content. Lilly Sabri has hours and hours of content on her YouTube, I’m not a fan of her clickbait thumbnails and some of her workouts being done in skimpy bikinis but I guess she plays to the algorithm and her workouts are effective and the form is on point. She talks about filling your body with good nutritious food and not denying yourself treats and rest. Oh and most of all she practices what she preaches - and her body and mindset reflect that.

I appreciate that all of that takes a team, investment, equipment and business acumen but they all had to start somewhere.
It baffles me because with a little bit of thinking and brainstorming Shiv could have really made use of the pandemic and created inspiring fitness content as she brazenly hopped around the globe. She could have unpskilled her editing for recorded workouts in beautiful locations around Bali. She could have invested in basic home fitness equipment to show people that you can still effectively workout at home. She could have made videos about correct form and taught herself in the process. And maybe then she would have more outside work opportunities that she so desperately needs to be in Europe for - Like I saw that Nicole Danielle is teaching a skipping workshop at a fitness event in September.

I think everything Shiv posts on IG is for herself and herself only. Sped up yoga, the exercises of her workout written down but only a snippet of it in action. It’s not for the benefit of people following her for fitness reasons or to provide any worthwhile content.

The more the word lazy gets used the more I think it’s true. I’ve just left the school I work at for many reasons but one being they are still using worksheets and content that they created years ago.... it’s like Shiv thinks what she created years ago will see her through.

It’s also been mentioned that for all her love of learning and challenging herself we never see her educate herself on fitness which is her brand after all.

Or is her brand now living differently (read the same but in different countries) I’m not really sure what the point of this post is 😂 but ooft I feel a bit lighter.
You hit the nail on the head with 'content is for her only'. Exactly. She's not doing it for her followers. She's doing it to convince herself she is fit and in the zone.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.