Siobh.Ohagan #14 Waxed, vaxed, paid no tax. Ireland doesn’t want her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just feels wrong the way she refers to them as “talent”

Reactions: 14
Shiv you do know there is men all over London like, you dont have to go to the turf games to see lads. What's the bets she gate crashes some pub where they are and ends up dancing again after 12am !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she was a man she would be known as an absolute creepy bleep. Ugh how does she get away with it 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It just feels wrong the way she refers to them as “talent”

She films guys with out their consent and posts it to 150 followers calling them talent. Yet she moans about getting whistled at and how men treat woman. Jesus Siobhan, hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
A woman who complained about being objectified in the street is now doing exactly that.

She has been an utter creep in London. I get the sense she's an absolute obnoxious head wrecker with drink on her telling all asunder how great she is. She probably needs drink to feel secure. We all know someone like this.

As a child of 2 alcoholics, the warning signs are there of a drink problem for me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Has she deleted the talent snaps can’t see any reference on her stories or I’m stupid

Reactions: 6
If she was a man she would be known as an absolute creepy bleep. Ugh how does she get away with it 🙈
A woman who complained about being objectified in the street is now doing exactly that.

She has been an utter creep in London. I get the sense she's an absolute obnoxious head wrecker with drink on her telling all asunder how great she is. She probably needs drink to feel secure. We all know someone like this.

As a child of 2 alcoholics, the warning signs are there of a drink problem for me.
Son of an alcoholic here. 100% agree with you. She seems to:

(1) Consume booze at least 4 days a week
(2) Consume booze with restaurant/pub meals all the time
(3) Booze alone. That's the most serious by a mile
(4) Schedule hangover days

All these things are very bad news indeed. To be fair she is not helped by prevailing popular culture at the moment, which is to guzzle tons of wine in the evening, which is in itself an absolute load of shite.

Am not anti-liquor. I had plenty when I was a student and in my early working years. But there is a time, place and an age for it and she should drop it like a hot snot. To me excessive alcohol consumption is the direct result of unhappiness.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
🎶 Desperado.... why don't you come to your senses...🎶 sorry this song just came into my head watching her tag the Irish fella 🤣🤣 siobhan is thirsty 💦💦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Like seriously what age is she?? A sixteen year old wouldn't act as immature as Shiv. Since coming to London the way she is behaving is mortifying !!!!!! 🙈🙈

Reactions: 16
She’ll BS her way out by saying she meant physical talent. Even though she referred to men in London as talent before.

Reactions: 11
🎶 Desperado.... why don't you come to your senses...🎶 sorry this song just came into my head watching her tag the Irish fella 🤣🤣 siobhan is thirsty 💦💦
And in the previous story she was clearly tracking him. Camera scanned to the right then done a take back as he hopped on the bike.

• Angry
  • Sick
And in the previous story she was clearly tracking him. Camera scanned to the right then done a take back as he hopped on the bike.
She will say she knows him as he is a coach in CrossFit Perpetua in Dublin. That aside he is very young probably early 20s

She’s been frothing all day looking at the talent, she’s had a pizza and a few drinkies. It’s time to snare one of these men who’ve been avoiding her all day, the only thing she has left in the OHbag of living differently tricks… the old trusty… line dancing to Danza Kuduro. It’s going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
2 pizzas
Booze
Almond croissant
Ice cream
All in 24 hours of a feed

and then the perving😳😳😳the irony of her not being comfortable being cat called and then her posting videos of guys competing without their consent
...imagine if someone posting video of her jogging saying about the talent !!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.