Siobh.Ohagan #14 Waxed, vaxed, paid no tax. Ireland doesn’t want her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wording is near identical to Tara's post, she has no shame at all, an absolute fraud.. Could hardly be a coincidence that she just happened to have the same idea for a post 2 days later.. Can anyone tell me does shiv follow Tara, cannot see I'm blocked

Reactions: 11
The wording is near identical to Tara's post, she has no shame at all, an absolute fraud.. Could hardly be a coincidence that she just happened to have the same idea for a post 2 days later.. Can anyone tell me does shiv follow Tara, cannot see I'm blocked
How long would calling this out last 🙃

Who's Tara?

Guys, I had a dream. Some crazy stuff like out of a Harry Potter movie.

All us tattlers, we’re in a school hall, and Principal Shiv is up on the stage and she’s not a happy camper.

“WHO AMONGST YOU IS MY ONE TROLL” bellows Principal Shiv, spit flying into the front row.

Silence

“I DEMAND TO KNOW WHICH ONE OF YOU HAS SET UP 500 EMAIL ADDRESSES TO SPREAD LIES ABOUT ME ON TATTLE” she roars, bits of Pepperoni from last nights Dr. Oetker now reaching as far back as the third row.

Silence

But then one tattler stands up. “I’M YOUR ONE TROLL PRINCIPAL SHIV”

“MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOW I’VE GOT YOU” cackles Principal Shiv, but just as she was about to contact the police to report this hate crime, another tattler stands up!

I’M YOUR ONE TROLL PRINCIPAL SHIV! You’ll have to have me arrested too!

Then another brave tattler stands up, then another, and another until all 500 of us (one for each point she allegedly got in the LC) are on our feet.

Principal Shiv is deeply shaken and just as she is about to unleash total fury on the room by making everyone watch her do Yoga in slow motion… I woke up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Morning thoughts 'all my friends are competing DM if you want to spectator with me.'
1. Shiv you have shown no signs of hanging around with any of these friends since been in London unless its when you at the gym when you just record yourself.
2. You don't read DMs.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If only I didn’t have to work today. Missing a good opportunity to DM shiv and go to turf games. Maybe I should pull a sick day. Can’t miss an opportunity to hang with her and eat pizza

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well isn’t that convenient
🇮🇪
View attachment 644097
Since covid, they always do this - it's so obvious. They plant the seeds well in advance so they don't get tit for travelling. I would bet money she's already booked her flights.
It was the same with Bali. "I'm so conflicted because I shouldn't travel but there's some work opportunities I really don't want to miss out on...and it is my true home...I'll think about it...."

Reactions: 21
If only I didn’t have to work today. Missing a good opportunity to DM shiv and go to turf games. Maybe I should pull a sick day. Can’t miss an opportunity to hang with her and eat pizza
im not saying you should pull a sickie, but if you don’t you might be removed from this thread & personally stalked by siobhan’s singular troll which is me/you/us anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really can’t understand (james smith aside) why she is forking out premium London rent to sit in that apartment eating pizza, going for long walks and to the same crossfit gym everyday. Other than a few pubs in Clapham and Harrods once has this girl even been into central London, to see anything even just walk in there and take the Uber boat back or go to a nice coffee place or decent food place.so uninspired for someone who loves to travel. Sitting in that apartment watching top boy why not go to Hackney for a walk around IRL

• Heart
Reactions: 36
im not saying you should pull a sickie, but if you don’t you might be removed from this thread & personally stalked by siobhan’s singular troll which is me/you/us anyway
I just DM’d her and she said @Londoncailín had already messaged her for the extra ticket. Feel so snubbed 😭 I’m going to order a family sized dominos for breakfast and cry into it. I might show up at the turf games with some eggs and spoons and run my own egg and spoon race dedicated to shiv

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It seems like she’s blown her budget on an apartment and other random bottles of champers (like why you would order bottles for no reason out is beyond me, it’s so expensive 😅) to spend money on actually doing things in London. Like she is releasing more spaces than ever… and posting a reel for MP aswell for extra money I would say

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If I lived in London the last thing I'd eat is bloody pizza! She's so vanilla about everything. Why isn't she doing anything?!

Reactions: 13
I really can’t understand (james smith aside) why she is forking out premium London rent to sit in that apartment eating pizza, going for long walks and to the same crossfit gym everyday. Other than a few pubs in Clapham and Harrods once has this girl even been into central London, to see anything even just walk in there and take the Uber boat back or go to a nice coffee place or decent food place.so uninspired for someone who loves to travel. Sitting in that apartment watching top boy why not go to Hackney for a walk around IRL
Because she’s running from herself plain and simple, she’s not sightseeing or giving her viewers different content in a different city. Doing the same thing over and over but it’s ok cause she’s a different location?! The girl needs counselling , she’ll come clean in a few years and say how miserable she was

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.