Siobh.Ohagan #14 Waxed, vaxed, paid no tax. Ireland doesn’t want her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what you do when you are LiViNg DiFfErREnTLy. Order champagne and pizza all day, everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because she’s running from herself plain and simple, she’s not sightseeing or giving her viewers different content in a different city. Doing the same thing over and over but it’s ok cause she’s a different location?! The girl needs counselling , she’ll come clean in a few years and say how miserable she was
I think you're giving her too much credit. She's just a boring person who has no WANT to do anything. She's lazy and would rather sit on her phone munching pizza, simple as.

Reactions: 14
The wording is near identical to Tara's post, she has no shame at all, an absolute fraud.. Could hardly be a coincidence that she just happened to have the same idea for a post 2 days later.. Can anyone tell me does shiv follow Tara, cannot see I'm blocked
Just checked, Siobhan doesn’t follow Tara nor did she like her post. Seems she just clicks into Taras page, steals her ideas, regurgitates them as original content and laps up the responses that she’s aware it is gonna generate cause Tara has already tested the audience. And she says “trolls” need to get a life 😂😂😂😂

Since covid, they always do this - it's so obvious. They plant the seeds well in advance so they don't get tit for travelling. I would bet money she's already booked her flights.
It was the same with Bali. "I'm so conflicted because I shouldn't travel but there's some work opportunities I really don't want to miss out on...and it is my true home...I'll think about it...."
Absolutely, nail on head. I know everyone thinks she got the vaccine in London but I think she was trolling the trolls. Even she knows she would have been tying herself to London for a significantly longer period than intended. I think the plan was always to come home for a summer in Dublin and a lovely fully vaxed card, just like we all called months ago. Living differently but yet so predictable

Reactions: 15
I cannot stand that she continues to share pictures from her time doing the body building, and how miserable she was then etc. If she really thinks it's unhealthy/harmful etc then why is she sharing the pics. But yeah it's Cause she's so vain and she wants to flex how she looked then. I guess it annoys me so much because I followed her back then and was keeping up to date with the competition and afterwards and let on that she was fine - so now she goes on about how miserable she was so just admitting it was all lies. She had a large amount of followers back then as well and was sharing all that harmful shite on such a big platform like UGHHHH.

Seriously she posts those throwbacks OFTEN. I guess she's also too lazy to make new content that doesn't involve pizza and Netflix.

But I agree as someone said above she'll come out eventually and admit how miserable she actually was now. Poor lil lonely isolated influencer. But I'm sure she'll try capitalize it in some way.

Can you tell I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today hahahaha

Reactions: 21
She’s definitely angling to get her second dose in Ireland so she can get the EU digital COVID cert.

Absolute scumbag.

I’ve waited my turn patiently in Ireland. Despite being from the UK and having paid tax there for over 10 years. Despite having had a baby in Ireland during the first lockdown. Despite being a first time mum, isolated from my family and friends in the UK. But yeah, you do you Shiv. ✨ Live selfishly ✨

(Sorry for the rant... I’ve seen so many stories shared here of many of you in worse situations and it just baffles me that this idiot can’t see how self-centred and morally wrong her actions are)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m going to another EU in August to make a plan for the embryos we have there. (We have one baby but I got pregnant under planned supervision due to my MS) but I will wait another 12 months if I have to because we are all compromising for the sake of family & friends. And I would still class my travel as essential- even though I am waiting to travel when it’s not restricted - but Siobhan flying around without a care for anyone is just so selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think you're giving her too much credit. She's just a boring person who has no WANT to do anything. She's lazy and would rather sit on her phone munching pizza, simple as.
Yea that’s true, but the constant bouncing from country to country even in the midst of a pendemic- she’s running from something

Reactions: 7
I said it before. For someone who is living differently she sure is predictable.

Reactions: 13
She said that she had to be in ‘Europe’ this summer for work. Clearly by work she meant eating pizza and picking her face. What is she doing in Portugal and London that she wasn’t doing in Bali?
*apart from ordering cookies and cinnamon buns every single day

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She said that she had to be in ‘Europe’ this summer for work. Clearly by work she meant eating pizza and picking her face. What is she doing in Portugal and London that she wasn’t doing in Bali?
This😂👏🏻

Reactions: 8
Travel for work was just a lie she told to be allowed fly, to reduce the kick back on social media. She's a liar full stop.

Reactions: 12
Another vote for 'she's running out of money'.

I mean I like the idea of sitting on my hole stuffing my face with pizza. But I'm not trying to make a living out 'living differently.'

Reactions: 15
she's making breakfast and buying shop bought pizza. Not as easy to order in when your not paying bali prices.

Reactions: 14
When she said summer - she meant summer 2021 right? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.