Siobh.Ohagan #14 Waxed, vaxed, paid no tax. Ireland doesn’t want her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These threads are going faster then Siobhan inhaling a dominos meal for 4

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
What else will she take out of the (Gucci) bag to troll us with this week?!!

The binging, the poor hygiene, the camel toe… it’s all getting old… #trollmebetter #triggerme

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone tell me did the Sonny thing go on for long ? I remember seeing a video of them walking on the beach, he was behind her and was acting like he didn’t want to be filmed in her story! I think she was rambling on about a weekend jn Ibiza, but that was the first and last time I had seen anything about them

Reactions: 10
Honoured to have my first thread title. Where do I claim my furnace voucher?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Can someone tell me did the Sonny thing go on for long ? I remember seeing a video of them walking on the beach, he was behind her and was acting like he didn’t want to be filmed in her story! I think she was rambling on about a weekend jn Ibiza, but that was the first and last time I had seen anything about them
I think she went over to him in Bristol for a weekend, it didn't last more than the 2 weekends. I actually felt sorry for her at the time because he was bragging on his stories that she paid for them to go to Ibiza

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think she went over to him in Bristol for a weekend, it didn't last more than the 2 weekends. I actually felt sorry for her at the time because he was bragging on his stories that she paid for them to go to Ibiza
Isn’t it a bit extreme though? Casually seeing / hooking up with some guy and then you pay for the two of you to go to Ibiza. Does she think that she impresses people by appearing to flash the cash? Not to mention the Klingon aspect, which she’s displaying once again with her desperate attempts to be noticed by James.

Reactions: 15
Isn’t it a bit extreme though? Casually seeing / hooking up with some guy and then you pay for the two of you to go to Ibiza. Does she think that she impresses people by appearing to flash the cash? Not to mention the Klingon aspect, which she’s displaying once again with her desperate attempts to be noticed by James.
She wasn't even seeing him. She paid to go to one of his lifting seminars and they all went out for dinner that night. She paid for the flights the first night she met him and they flew out the next day 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she pays for them to try and impress them in the hope they hang around… funnily enough they dont

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.