Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Dear Diary

This week was a funny one,
I got a lot of hate,
That one troll is so obsessed with me,
I wish they’d find a mate.

first on the list was a flying visit,
From my bestest pal Sinead,
She claims to be a business boss,
But for her flights I paid.

I tried James’ gym, I tried his bar,
I even read his books,
I just dont know why he won’t shag me,
I’m an athlete with good looks.

I sat through painful lunches with Fliss,
I thought she was my angle in,
Through Diren to James via that friends group,
But in reality she’s just very dim.

Diren popped by when Sinead was over,
To record a podcast for his tribe.
Everything we said and spoke about,
Was an absolute London vibe.

Poor Sinead, she hasn’t a clue,
I correct her on most things,
I got 500 points you see,
And all she does is sell rings.

Still no sign of James this week,
I was thirsty on his posts,
I wonder does he realise,
I’m the girl that suits him the most!

I got my first vaccine this week,
That one troll seemed pretty cross,
But I helped out charities in Bali once
Whilst being an absolute girl boss.

I decided not to talk online,
About the post vaccine pains,
Some homeless and refugees in the queue,
Coughed out loud- they should be ashamed?

Wine by day and beer by night,
Yoga mats and morning eggs,
My daily routine got a little busier,
When I was visited by Begs.

I did try to convince Sinead
That life without Jack out be fine,
I told her she did not need a man
To live a happy single life like mine

she said ‘siobhan you stupid cunt,
You’ve been gagging for a ride’,
‘Maybe I have’, I replied to her
‘But I’m not sure do I bat for the other side.

My once smooth vag is growing back,
My time is closing in,
No man or James has had the pleasure,
In the cave of red hot sin.

I might open spaces up today,
The demand is oh so great,
I’m all about that balance,
And never obsessive with weight.

The summer is passing,
And although I’ve done a load,
Nothing beats surprising dad,
And eating Mams Rocky road.

so someday soon,I’ll ‘go offline’
And to first flight class I go,
I couldn’t fly with common folk,
I considered it - but NO.

Until next time, or until next thread,
I bid you all farewell,
Will I shag James, will I shag Sinead,
Only time will tell xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 236

Kittycatruns1979

James posts about having an almond croissant - SOH’s morning coffee thoughts today ‘need to go in search of an almond croissant’. I’m absolutely cringing for her. Have some self respect luv.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

brandambassador

VIP Member
It seems I married the wrong person guys. He’s not the person I thought he was. This morning he said ‘you can finish that poem later it’s not that important come on let’s go to town’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
Thread title: Forgotten my life in Indonesia to sit in London eating pizza. Sponsored athlete kit but my Burpees are shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Madeline 74

VIP Member
It just feels wrong the way she refers to them as “talent”

She films guys with out their consent and posts it to 150 followers calling them talent. Yet she moans about getting whistled at and how men treat woman. Jesus Siobhan, hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
What pissed me off today was the “it’s been so long since I’ve been in Ireland” comment.

You 👏🏼 made 👏🏼 the 👏🏼 decision 👏🏼 to 👏🏼 leave 👏🏼

It’s exactly this sort of lack of empathy from her that drives me crazy. She’s seen her family in the last 18 months, and more than once. She’s the most unbelievably selfish bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Justpeeking

I've said this before - sometimes i find myself starting to actually feel sorry for her. I think she somehow (seriously don't know how) managed to amass a large following - was at the top of her game for a while - and then people like Sinead started to overtake her. younger, thinner (no offense to anyone), fitter, better looking insta huns gathering more followers each day and overtaking her. you have a short time at the top.

I think she is genuinely sad and lost and running and taking any endorsement deal she can. She is incredibly unhealthy - she doesn't cook or post recipe inspiration or workout inspiration or any inspiration at all. She created the furnace - and probably hasn't done a single tap since to it and just waits for the money to roll in from unsuspecting naive people who think it's going to change their lives - but i can't see anyone lasting beyond the 3 months.

she clearly has no "real" friends - she cannot read a room - thinks she is funny but she just comes across arrogant and pretentious.

she hasn't the confidence to take off and explore - she goes somewhere - and then literally lives within a 10km radius - seemingly afraid to go beyond it - like Irish that go abroad and spend all their time in Irish pubs.

so i start to feel sorry for her - and then - i remember - she doesn't give a shite and is a selfish twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Nonposter

I’ll be spending the next 5-7 working days looking for words that rhyme with croissant

kind regards
Me
The almond croissant I had to find,
so James knew he was on my mind,
went searching high and low
To see where James would go….

The other 4 I kept
until I reach my abode
My fitness pal doesn’t scan
I’d say 50 kcals a go….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

rebremm99

Chatty Member
Sorry I am WEAK at her saying studying psychology isn’t worth it 😂 tell that to the actual professionals while you sit there reading shite self help books scoffing pizza hunt😂😂🥰

Hun^* 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Imagine doing the same old things in every country and considering yourself to be living differently!
Living in a different country she should rename it
Its actually even worse than that. She's not even living abroad really, just existing.

I live in Arabia and do Arab stuff. On days off I do desert camping, Arabian coffee and food, sea swimming and trying to learn the language. I go and see the sights and other cities. I'm not stating this as a virtue, just the opposite. What is the point of living abroad if you do the same stuff as at home?

She managed to spend months in Indonesia and see fcuk all. I'm sure its amazing, I'd love to see Jakarta. All she did was post shite, offend the locals and hang around with douchebags. She's now in London and has seen nothing either except a few nondescript boozers, a beauticians and a vaccine center for illegals and the homeless. London, one of the most amazing cities in the world. The Tower of London is the single best tourist attraction I have ever visited. Her lack of imagination and wonder simply beggars belief.

And people actually take advice from her? Are they mad?

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Do u ever think single people who harp on that single life is the best life ever actually really want to meet someone? Like if they were genuinely happy they wouldn't need to constantly remind people how happy they are?
Same goes for couples who gush over eachother too remember

Im single and constantly get asked why im single, when am i going to find a man, when i'm going to 'settle down and so on. I am quite happy with my life and feel that i am settled down, but apparently without a fella it doesnt count. I can get defensive because the implication is 'you're not like us, you cant be happy'.

I dont life differently, i live very similarly 😅 just not as one half of a couple. Its just rare that a person in a relationship is analysed on the same way as a single person.

I dont go on apps or put myself out there in anyway, because im quite happy with how my life is progressing.

It can be infuriating when its implied that you must have some deep level of unhapiness by not being in a relationship.

Sorry rant over 🤐🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 58