Siobh.Ohagan #14 Waxed, vaxed, paid no tax. Ireland doesn’t want her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why weren't the real athletes wearing the crap that the SPONSORED ATHLETE flogs hourly?

I'm confused here.
I've honestly never ever seen a competitve CrossFitter or Oly Lifter wear this shite, terrible quality, very not squat proof and the designs are lame. Also MyProtein only has like 12 products in their Informed Sport range (only added recently) so real athletes who get drug tested wouldn't be buying their supplements or protein powder. Other companies offer way more informed sports products.
Personally, I can easily spent 60-100 on good workout leggings and sports bras but wear those for years, wash them daily and they last! I have maybe 4 or 5 each I love, bought mindfully and don't need new ones every month. This cheap MyProtein crap just supports throwaway culture. I've coached people in the gym who wore it after buying it cos they saw insta huns put up discounts and they always complained about the quality or the way it wouldn't stay up etc. and never bought it again.
It might be fine as an outfit for light gym days (that many fitness insta huns do) when you don't plan on sweating and doing machines only but if you wanna get down and dirty with a workout like in CF or lifting it's absolutely not suitable. I can't imagine her feeling comfortable in those matchy matchy outfits that's probably why she only posts clips that last a few seconds cos then needs to pull it up and put everything back in place... 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does she not feel rotten though? Like a few times during lockdown I cba and got takeaway two nights in a row and felt absolutely gross after it 😂 and then all the booze on top of it, no wonder her skin and hair are in such bad condition, she doesn’t take care of herself at all.
I feel like the last few years show just how disingenuous her fitspo persona was, she’s so lazy and unmotivated it’s genuinely crazy how she runs a fitness business.
It's crazy isn't it? Like we all love a takeaway and ya these days some are alot better quality etc as in the Asian street food etc, cleaner methods , more veg but still like, but like it's a treat Iike? Real food is what you should be striving for the majority of your week and she's a PT like!!

Reactions: 15
The amount of containers of food and takeaway around her watching the tennis. It is sad that Wimbledon is what, 10 mins Uber from Wandsworth and she isn't going down to soak up atmosphere with a friend. No mates, just leave London please. I'm moving there next week, couldn't want to see her less.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Is she now watching this in order to show fliss she’s into watching it … Billy no mates scoffing shite in an expensive apartment. She may as well be in the box room at parents gaff

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Siobhan trying to respond passive aggressively to a passive aggressive message
She’s not very good at this either for how long she’s been practising it. Her form is very poor, her body is stiff. She has strength but that’s about it.

I can’t even bring myself to watch her stories on WOI anymore since she’s moved to London. I just go off what people are saying on here a lot of the time. It’s insufferable

Reactions: 10
Her Living differently looks really quite dull.
Pizza, booze, take-aways, books, a walk and some weight lifting....same in London, Bali and Portugal.

This week, I have lived normally...... Paid all my bills including my mortgage, with my monthly salary from my professional job. Have been out on my mountain bike on some new trails for a few hours, visited a few art studios as part of a local art show bought some pieces and talked to artists even signed up to a workshop, went to my evening class where I chatted to others with similar interests but different jobs and ages and lifestyles, listened to a book on Audible whilst driving to work, spent some time gardening and in my allotment. Just having a coffee then about to pop to some friends to watch the football.

I’ll take my living normally over her living differently any day of the week.

London is full of museums and galleries that are free, she has seen and done nothing!
I would wander round the V&A, pop over to The National History museum. Maybe take in a market in Shoreditch, a curry on Brick Lane, book to visit Buckingham Palace, grab some food in Borough Market, hire a Boris bike and get out there. Go up the Shard, round The Eye, Wander round Liberties, Fortnum and Mason, Harrods even.
*These are all simple ideas of the top of my head and yes there are touristy as, but surely more interesting than eating pizza with your kindle on the sofa.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I've honestly never ever seen a competitve CrossFitter or Oly Lifter wear this shite, terrible quality, very not squat proof and the designs are lame. Also MyProtein only has like 12 products in their Informed Sport range (only added recently) so real athletes who get drug tested wouldn't be buying their supplements or protein powder. Other companies offer way more informed sports products.
Personally, I can easily spent 60-100 on good workout leggings and sports bras but wear those for years, wash them daily and they last! I have maybe 4 or 5 each I love, bought mindfully and don't need new ones every month. This cheap MyProtein crap just supports throwaway culture. I've coached people in the gym who wore it after buying it cos they saw insta huns put up discounts and they always complained about the quality or the way it wouldn't stay up etc. and never bought it again.
It might be fine as an outfit for light gym days (that many fitness insta huns do) when you don't plan on sweating and doing machines only but if you wanna get down and dirty with a workout like in CF or lifting it's absolutely not suitable. I can't imagine her feeling comfortable in those matchy matchy outfits that's probably why she only posts clips that last a few seconds cos then needs to pull it up and put everything back in place... 🤣
it was a sarcastic comment aimed at her self proclaimed athlete status, not a genuine question about purpose of the clothing line :)

Reactions: 1
I really don’t know how she eats how she does. She must be in a cycle of eating tit, feeling tit and therefore eating more tit. I love a good Chinese but I know I’ll feel stodgy and bloated after it so I limit it to at most now, once a month if not every couple of months and it makes it much more enjoyable looking forward to it and knowing I’m eating well in between it. I would have chocolate a lot and love fizzy drinks too but it’s within a balanced diet. In the last three days, shiv has had two pizzas, lots of alcohol, chocolate pretzels, chocolate ice cream and thinks her poached (boiled) eggs will cancel it all out? I don’t mean to be picking at someone’s diet but this is likely why she feels crap and her skin isn’t doing well. And she’s trying to sell a fitness and lifestyle programme? If you’re the face of it you can’t be ‘do as I say not as I do’. That is the wrong attitude when asking people to pay you that much money for a standard template excel sheet and you’re on your second greasy pizza of the weekend. I wish someone in her life would take one for the team and seriously give her a talking to.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is where my confusion stems from...

Surely there's no way she could have gotten into such good shape for that comp years ago without knowing her stuff re form, etc.

So has she just had a total dose of amnesia or something for her form to be so crap now?! Surely she has the knowledge from years ago? Or is it possible to get into that shape, avoid serious injury, all while winging it?!🤨😲

I know people who have incurred serious and long term injury through poor form on heavy weights, pull ups, etc, so I'm at a loss re the 2 polar opposites she has portrayed.....

Reactions: 11

Surely there's no way she could have gotten into such good shape for that comp years ago without knowing her stuff re form, etc.

So has she just had a total dose of amnesia or something for her form to be so crap now?! Surely she has the knowledge from years ago? Or is it possible to get into that shape, avoid serious injury, all while winging it?!🤨😲

I know people who have incurred serious and long term injury through poor form on heavy weights, pull ups, etc, so I'm at a loss re the 2 polar opposites she has portrayed.....
She doesn't lift that heavy and she doesn't do a lot of weights. Most of what she seems to do amounts to HIIT and body weight exercises. She's probably just been lucky thus far.

Reactions: 11
It said chips or salad and she gets both. How is she still eating but least it's not pizza.

Reactions: 5
She doesn't lift that heavy and she doesn't do a lot of weights. Most of what she seems to do amounts to HIIT and body weight exercises. She's probably just been lucky thus far.
I don't lift heavy, but I am obsessed with form, had back op yrs ago tho so probably a bit more ocd about it than some... Every time I see her do weights it gives me cold shivers, I know f all about the likes of squats with the bar overhead etc, but I just have such sympathy for her body... and then the burpees, box jumps, how has she no stamina whatsoever?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ If she was only starting out and had no guidance, fine, but she's competed for god's sake, she should have so much more knowledge... I dunno, I think I'll stick to my simple squats and 30kg deadlifts for now... although I do envy her running skills! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I really don’t know how she eats how she does. She must be in a cycle of eating tit, feeling tit and therefore eating more tit. I love a good Chinese but I know I’ll feel stodgy and bloated after it so I limit it to at most now, once a month if not every couple of months and it makes it much more enjoyable looking forward to it and knowing I’m eating well in between it. I would have chocolate a lot and love fizzy drinks too but it’s within a balanced diet. In the last three days, shiv has had two pizzas, lots of alcohol, chocolate pretzels, chocolate ice cream and thinks her poached (boiled) eggs will cancel it all out? I don’t mean to be picking at someone’s diet but this is likely why she feels crap and her skin isn’t doing well. And she’s trying to sell a fitness and lifestyle programme? If you’re the face of it you can’t be ‘do as I say not as I do’. That is the wrong attitude when asking people to pay you that much money for a standard template excel sheet and you’re on your second greasy pizza of the weekend. I wish someone in her life would take one for the team and seriously give her a talking to.
It’s like a chain smoker starting a program on how to give up smoking and selling through Instagram for €79 a month. Coming on preaching about the benefits of not smoking, while smoking all the time on Instagram. Only difference with Siobhan it’s food and exercise.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

She was coached by the super knowledgeable Recalibrated bodies, so it’s not like she competed on her own. Also she doesn’t lift that heavy for her weight, or look good for someone who supposedly exercises that much. Btw, I would never ever say that about somebody who was just on their own fitness journey, but she is a public figure and selling a fitness program so I reckon it’s fair to call her out.

Reactions: 23
She was coached by the super knowledgeable Recalibrated bodies, so it’s not like she competed on her own. Also she doesn’t lift that heavy for her weight, or look good for someone who supposedly exercises that much. Btw, I would never ever say that about somebody who was just on their own fitness journey, but she is a public figure and selling a fitness program so I reckon it’s fair to call her out.
That's it, she's supposed to be selling her brand and expertise, but it's all just such a jumble... I would be so embarrassed and annoyed at myself if I was a PT and they were my videos, it's like selling yourself as an artist but having no idea how to move beyond drawing a straight line.... 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she’s running from something. I don’t know what it is.... but she’s clearly deeply unhappy in herself though she tries to hide it but it’s so obvious to see. She’s very pessimistic so all the spiritual self help books she reads clearly don’t sink in or help her in anyway. I don’t know🤔 I think she’d be one of those people that you meet, they try to tell you they’re happy and loving life but you just know deep down they’re so not. It’s her energy and vibe that’s so off!! It’s actually sad to watch. She’s so lonely.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.