Siobh.Ohagan #14 Waxed, vaxed, paid no tax. Ireland doesn’t want her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s running from something. I don’t know what it is.... but she’s clearly deeply unhappy in herself though she tries to hide it but it’s so obvious to see. She’s very pessimistic so all the spiritual self help books she reads clearly don’t sink in or help her in anyway. I don’t know🤔 I think she’d be one of those people that you meet, they try to tell you they’re happy and loving life but you just know deep down they’re so not. It’s her energy and vibe that’s so off!! It’s actually sad to watch. She’s so lonely.
I don't know why but reading this made me think of her aunt. Like it's the only time she really comes across genuine and likeable is when she's talking about her aunt who died of cancer. She seemed to be very close to her and found her death very hard. Maybe unprocessed grief around that.

Reactions: 12
I think she’s running from something. I don’t know what it is.... but she’s clearly deeply unhappy in herself though she tries to hide it but it’s so obvious to see. She’s very pessimistic so all the spiritual self help books she reads clearly don’t sink in or help her in anyway. I don’t know🤔 I think she’d be one of those people that you meet, they try to tell you they’re happy and loving life but you just know deep down they’re so not. It’s her energy and vibe that’s so off!! It’s actually sad to watch. She’s so lonely.
Honestly - I reckon, like some have said, she’s running from her sexuality. She goes on and on about “talent” like she’s trying to hide the truth.

Like me in school talking about tits, oh yea they’re… big 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly - I reckon, like some have said, she’s running from her sexuality. She goes on and on about “talent” like she’s trying to hide the truth.

Like me in school talking about tits, oh yea they’re… big 😂.
Maybe… but I think she’s more miserable cause she is lusting after James and he wants nothing to do with her 😅😂

Reactions: 8
Is Lucy Lord in London as well visiting James? She was another one that stayed a night for two with Siobhan in Bali. Shiv was tagging her as well when she bought and cooked something from her cookbook.

Reactions: 5
I don't lift heavy, but I am obsessed with form, had back op yrs ago tho so probably a bit more ocd about it than some... Every time I see her do weights it gives me cold shivers, I know f all about the likes of squats with the bar overhead etc, but I just have such sympathy for her body... and then the burpees, box jumps, how has she no stamina whatsoever?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ If she was only starting out and had no guidance, fine, but she's competed for god's sake, she should have so much more knowledge... I dunno, I think I'll stick to my simple squats and 30kg deadlifts for now... although I do envy her running skills! 🤣🤣
Lifting heavy tho is lifting heavy for you, in any given movement like and whatever muscle ur training like. Siobhan tho is all over the shop she doesn't seem to follow any kind of progression like.

Reactions: 8
Is Lucy Lord in London as well visiting James? She was another one that stayed a night for two with Siobhan in Bali. Shiv was tagging her as well when she bought and cooked something from her cookbook.
Yep and hasn’t been anywhere near Shiv since she’s landed

Reactions: 7
Has she
Maybe… but I think she’s more miserable cause she is lusting after James and he wants nothing to do with her 😅😂
Has James literally been around her like at all since she arrived in London ya?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had anyone any idea what these "work commitments" were that she was going to be in UK for cause from where I'm standing all she has done is sat on her own on her arse in a dirty apartment eating tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my god her comment in the last clip of the guy with his shirt off 'I thought this was a nice area' uggghhh she just goes through me... so patronising.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Oh my god her comment in the last clip of the guy with his shirt off 'I thought this was a nice area' uggghhh she just goes through me... so patronising.
She wouldn't mind if she considered him talent, like stop recording strangers & putting it on your stories 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She has never left SW London since she arrived. How can she compare or contrast this area to any other!!!

Reactions: 11
it was a sarcastic comment aimed at her self proclaimed athlete status, not a genuine question about purpose of the clothing line :)
I realised that but still wanted to rant about fake athletes like her promoting this shite :D

Reactions: 3
She’s not very good at this either for how long she’s been practising it. Her form is very poor, her body is stiff. She has strength but that’s about it.

I can’t even bring myself to watch her stories on WOI anymore since she’s moved to London. I just go off what people are saying on here a lot of the time. It’s insufferable
And guys I train Muay Thai and MMA over ten years I know what I’m talking about here

Reactions: 2
I know I’ve been nasty in the past and all that. Sometimes my Two jobs that I work Monday to Friday and my life of having nearly two teenage kids gets to me ya know !! But I love my career and the second job I took on I thought would impress the banks. And I still cannot get a mortgage even though me and my partner earn within the threshold and kept our bank accounts spotless for the past five years and earn too much for a council house so we have to throw away nearly 2 grand of our wages every month to rent an apparentment we have no security in! While we’re again waiting for mortgage approvals I still wouldn’t trade my life for hers, I have routine and structure and a pension to fall back on eventually. It’s mental how someone can bounce around place to place country to country and still have absolutely nothing to show for any of it at the end of the day and be so miserable. I wouldn’t want any of it, I’ve travelled a bit and I brought my kids with me, but we can do it again when they’re older. I can’t understand people with her mindset

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know I’ve been nasty in the past and all that. Sometimes my Two jobs that I work Monday to Friday and my life of having nearly two teenage kids gets to me ya know !! But I love my career and the second job I took on I thought would impress the banks. And I still cannot get a mortgage even though me and my partner earn within the threshold and kept our bank accounts spotless for the past five years and earn too much for a council house so we have to throw away nearly 2 grand of our wages every month to rent an apparentment we have no security in! While we’re again waiting for mortgage approvals I still wouldn’t trade my life for hers, I have routine and structure and a pension to fall back on eventually. It’s mental how someone can bounce around place to place country to country and still have absolutely nothing to show for any of it at the end of the day and be so miserable. I wouldn’t want any of it, I’ve travelled a bit and I brought my kids with me, but we can do it again when they’re older. I can’t understand people with her mindset
It just seems so wasteful, to travel & not explore just eat pizza & drink. Her "living her best life" reel was basically her getting pissed with her mates & twerking. She can't do reels showing the amazing places she's explored in each country. Sitting on her hole yesterday scoffing Ben & Jerry's watching Wimbledon, could she not have tried to actually go to Wimbledon or nearby & soak up the atmosphere.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.