Siobh.Ohagan #14 Waxed, vaxed, paid no tax. Ireland doesn’t want her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, her latest post 🙈 trying very hard to let people know she's living her best life. Sure Jan. The lady doth protest too much!
First comment on the post. "This is the message everybody needs to hear"

No wonder she's a shambles as her behaviours are constantly validated.
In reality she's a pizza swamping, alcohol guzzling, vacuous uncultured person.

It's all such a scam, she is nothing like the person she portrays herself to be.

Reactions: 23
The videos/photos she must have from around the world… why oh whyyyyy did she choose the twerk video for that reel.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
All these anti vax people have the luxury of being vaccinated as children. They didn't have measles or rubella. Or outbreaks of any infectious disease in childhood. unlike what's happening now as more and more people choose to leave there children vulnerable. To say I won't vacinate my child to protect them is the height of ignorance. As they themselves are protected. She can pretend she listened to all the advice about getting vaccine but she did it cos she wants to look after herself number 1. I'm glad bali and Indonesia are being so strict about foreigners cos they need to protect themselves.

• Heart
Can she make up her mind- Bali crying to come he cause of COVID, back in Dublin putting up montgages of Bali and "the crew", back in Bali again, we get the "remember that summer in Dublin". Now it's same tit again, the montage of Bali!!! Choose a side!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can she make up her mind- Bali crying to come he cause of COVID, back in Dublin putting up montgages of Bali and "the crew", back in Bali again, we get the "remember that summer in Dublin". Now it's same tit again, the montage of Bali!!! Choose a side!!!!
She clearly doesn’t have anywhere she feels like home and that is sad

Dublin probably reminds her that most people have met someone and have started families and she says that’s “boring” as it’s not something she will probably ever have

Bali is “home” to her but it really is just somewhere to live cheaply in a transient life convincing yourself you are living differently when really you’re in the Ibiza of Asia. Be like a load of Australians moving to Ibiza and saying they were living differently. Bali is in real crisis but you can be sure she won’t be stepping foot there while there are any restrictions.

She clearly has no one in London

Portugal seemed like a good option for her but it might not be seen to be living differently to her

The bottom line is that she realizes her time as earning a living from insta and furnace is coming to an end and she is trying to convince everyone her life is great- like a duck-remaining calm but paddling furiously under water.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The clearest sign of insecurity and a sense of always wanting something else and not belonging.

Anxiety inducing, it's even inducing anxiety in me so only imagine how SOH feels.

Reactions: 9
She clearly doesn’t have anywhere she feels like home and that is sad

Dublin probably reminds her that most people have met someone and have started families and she says that’s “boring” as it’s not something she will probably ever have

Bali is “home” to her but it really is just somewhere to live cheaply in a transient life convincing yourself you are living differently when really you’re in the Ibiza of Asia. Be like a load of Australians moving to Ibiza and saying they were living differently. Bali is in real crisis but you can be sure she won’t be stepping foot there while there are any restrictions.

She clearly has no one in London

Portugal seemed like a good option for her but it might not be seen to be living differently to her

The bottom line is that she realizes her time as earning a living from insta and furnace is coming to an end and she is trying to convince everyone her life is great- like a duck-remaining calm but paddling furiously under water.
And again
I sometimes feel bad writing negative stuff about people
However
She has brazenly broken every single restriction whilst so many others have made sacrifices
She does it sneakily too pretending she has checked
As I said before we could alll have travelled anywhere we wanted as it wasn’t illegal but it wasn’t right either

Reactions: 10
I actually think what they said was them being genuine. It's something she would say to her settled down friends if it was reversed like "I did settled 9 to 5 and now I'm travelling meeting people etc" so she can't really block someone that actually didn't seem to be throwing shade.

Reactions: 11
I’d say she will block them, she seems to take everything as a personal attack. Siobhan is not capable of seeing things from others perspective.

Reactions: 13
I actually think what they said was them being genuine. It's something she would say to her settled down friends if it was reversed like "I did settled 9 to 5 and now I'm travelling meeting people etc" so she can't really block someone that actually didn't seem to be throwing shade.
Oh I totally agree.. completely genuine… and that’s why I think she’ll struggle with it. Not a troll, but not a sycophant. She’s incapable of telling the difference.

Reactions: 13
Ch
yep 100%

Choose a side and STAY THERE!

Reactions: 5
Choose a side and STAY THERE!
But not just on where to live, just about everything. Does she want to shop designer, or does she want Pennys pants, does she want a boyfriend or does she celebrate the single life, to be vegan or to eat meat, bikini competition was great and easy prep or dont do it it will duck you up forever. She has backtracked on almost every decision or action she has done.

• Heart
Day 6 and the only company she’s had this week is bribing @Londoncailín with a ticket to go to the turf games with her.

She was planning her Saturday sesh at 6:30 this morning with another call out to her followers to try and get a drinking partner for the England game.

She’s sitting on the couch now watching Wimbledon when she could have gone to the actual event with her ‘friend’ Fliss.

She doesn’t know how to live - differently or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.