Siobh.Ohagan #14 Waxed, vaxed, paid no tax. Ireland doesn’t want her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just come across nicoledaniellefitness_ while looking for some new inspiration to get moving while stuck indoors and at first glance her page is like a breath of fresh air after following shiv for so long. She’s got live workouts on there in her own apartment, breakdowns of work outs and she did a giveaway of a month’s free coaching when she reached 10K.
She’s got 13K now and it got me thinking does SOH think because she’s grown to 150 odd that she doesn’t need to put in the work anymore?

But then I think about fitness people like Lilly Sabri and Lisa Fiit who have massively grown their followings and not only are they growing their own empires (with apps, products, recipes and supplements etc) but they continue to provide worthwhile free and informative content. Lilly Sabri has hours and hours of content on her YouTube, I’m not a fan of her clickbait thumbnails and some of her workouts being done in skimpy bikinis but I guess she plays to the algorithm and her workouts are effective and the form is on point. She talks about filling your body with good nutritious food and not denying yourself treats and rest. Oh and most of all she practices what she preaches - and her body and mindset reflect that.

I appreciate that all of that takes a team, investment, equipment and business acumen but they all had to start somewhere.
It baffles me because with a little bit of thinking and brainstorming Shiv could have really made use of the pandemic and created inspiring fitness content as she brazenly hopped around the globe. She could have unpskilled her editing for recorded workouts in beautiful locations around Bali. She could have invested in basic home fitness equipment to show people that you can still effectively workout at home. She could have made videos about correct form and taught herself in the process. And maybe then she would have more outside work opportunities that she so desperately needs to be in Europe for - Like I saw that Nicole Danielle is teaching a skipping workshop at a fitness event in September.

I think everything Shiv posts on IG is for herself and herself only. Sped up yoga, the exercises of her workout written down but only a snippet of it in action. It’s not for the benefit of people following her for fitness reasons or to provide any worthwhile content.

The more the word lazy gets used the more I think it’s true. I’ve just left the school I work at for many reasons but one being they are still using worksheets and content that they created years ago.... it’s like Shiv thinks what she created years ago will see her through.

It’s also been mentioned that for all her love of learning and challenging herself we never see her educate herself on fitness which is her brand after all.

Or is her brand now living differently (read the same but in different countries) I’m not really sure what the point of this post is 😂 but ooft I feel a bit lighter.
👏 To all of this. I question the 154k followers that never change, but yet grid posts seem to only range in 1k-5k likes reaction for a post or 10k likes for the bikini pic from 4 years ago. Yet she shared the "eyes on her story post" her stories views are 50k +. I agree alot of people myself included are there from day 1 so she thinks she doesn't need to put the effort in anymore. I'm no mathlete but it's clear to see those engagements don't add up when only 5% of your followers are liking her content. To finalise, is the sum of Trolls > followers??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just come across nicoledaniellefitness_ while looking for some new inspiration to get moving while stuck indoors and at first glance her page is like a breath of fresh air after following shiv for so long. She’s got live workouts on there in her own apartment, breakdowns of work outs and she did a giveaway of a month’s free coaching when she reached 10K.
She’s got 13K now and it got me thinking does SOH think because she’s grown to 150 odd that she doesn’t need to put in the work anymore?

But then I think about fitness people like Lilly Sabri and Lisa Fiit who have massively grown their followings and not only are they growing their own empires (with apps, products, recipes and supplements etc) but they continue to provide worthwhile free and informative content. Lilly Sabri has hours and hours of content on her YouTube, I’m not a fan of her clickbait thumbnails and some of her workouts being done in skimpy bikinis but I guess she plays to the algorithm and her workouts are effective and the form is on point. She talks about filling your body with good nutritious food and not denying yourself treats and rest. Oh and most of all she practices what she preaches - and her body and mindset reflect that.

I appreciate that all of that takes a team, investment, equipment and business acumen but they all had to start somewhere.
It baffles me because with a little bit of thinking and brainstorming Shiv could have really made use of the pandemic and created inspiring fitness content as she brazenly hopped around the globe. She could have unpskilled her editing for recorded workouts in beautiful locations around Bali. She could have invested in basic home fitness equipment to show people that you can still effectively workout at home. She could have made videos about correct form and taught herself in the process. And maybe then she would have more outside work opportunities that she so desperately needs to be in Europe for - Like I saw that Nicole Danielle is teaching a skipping workshop at a fitness event in September.

I think everything Shiv posts on IG is for herself and herself only. Sped up yoga, the exercises of her workout written down but only a snippet of it in action. It’s not for the benefit of people following her for fitness reasons or to provide any worthwhile content.

The more the word lazy gets used the more I think it’s true. I’ve just left the school I work at for many reasons but one being they are still using worksheets and content that they created years ago.... it’s like Shiv thinks what she created years ago will see her through.

It’s also been mentioned that for all her love of learning and challenging herself we never see her educate herself on fitness which is her brand after all.

Or is her brand now living differently (read the same but in different countries) I’m not really sure what the point of this post is 😂 but ooft I feel a bit lighter.
Spot on

I think the reason she doesn't upskill, adjust her content to help her business grow or invest money into the business is because she's making money so she doesn't care. She rather invest what money she has on her lifestyle. Her mantra is do as little as possible while making money

Reactions: 16
I get this impression too and like someone else said she’d probably gate crash whatever pub or afters the others are all invited to. I don’t know how she doesn’t see that she comes across as desperate? I cringe even thinking about it but I think she would see it as ‘oh I must meet up with those guys, we’ll have great craic together!’ Despite her probably not being included or invited. I feel like she would get hammered by herself and turn up feeling her best self and plague people who couldn’t care less? I don’t mean that in a horrible way but barely anybody in London has made an effort to see her? She even asked followers if they wanted to go with her today? How does she not see that none of these people she thinks of as friends think of her in the same way?
The way she’s talking about the lads competing like that’s a comment you jokingly make to your friends, not film it from the sidelines by yourself and post it to 150k people? And the ‘thank god I’m not competing’ why would you be? Those comments really irk me because it’s like she’s trying to give the illusion that she could if she wanted to but she wants different things now. Just like all of her single positivity posts. As in she can’t look lonely or to be failing at something if gaining it isn’t what she wants. I don’t think she gets that anybody that was competing today is probably delighted and not at all jealous that she could sit off on the sidelines with her pizza? And it makes it seem like she is bitter and would love to be competing but she’s in a rut.
She seems to have pushed Sinead away this time and Sinead had a lot on her plate at the time too, Siobhan doesn’t seem to have anybody else and this may be why.
While I think Siobhan is entitled to be pissed about that cat calling because I would be too, I don’t think it’s right to then do the same to lads who are literally there to compete at what they enjoy, not be broadcast around by her? I know it’s catty to say but they looked almost ten years younger than her, they aren’t going to be impressed or flattered, they prob won’t know who she is?
And then referencing her tinder chats etc, I know you can just look for some fun on tinder or something casual but a lot of people do use it to find someone they like, if Siobhan is so happy single and explicitly does not want a boyfriend then why are you that pressed about replying to tinder messages? When I’ve not been looking for anything in particular I just enjoy myself and spend time with my friends and focus on me and I know you can casually date etc but she sounds like she doesn’t even want to do that or want anything to do with a man in her posts and then comes on stories talking about tinder and how fit London men are. It’s actually more relatable and really ok to say yeah I would love to meet someone I actually really like some day?
she comes across on her page as lonely, lost and desperate bordering on bitter. I don’t think she gets how she comes across socially like I’d say if someone ignored her request to meet up she wouldn’t get why or wouldn’t think twice about pestering them about it because SHE thinks it’s fine and they really must like her.

sorry for long rant, there’s been a build up of things she’s done lately that I just cannot understand, don’t even get me started on the pointless egg story like..???
New thread title 🙌 i don't care how long it is, make it work!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After being in lockdowns for so long, and now staying at home to mind my little people, I often feel like I’m “boring” when I’m asked if I’ve any news. What news could I have?! I don’t go anywhere and my life is ruled by two tiny dictators that I created. Annnnyway, seeing Shiv’s shite even makes my life look exciting. And that’s saying something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s so obvious she’s outta cash. The crazed flurry of book swipe ups is very telling. She’s also very lazy with how she summarises the books. “This is Going To Hurt” by Adam Kay is so much more than a collection of “short stories” 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s so patronising to her followers. Perhaps she has the attention span of a goldfish and is lacking the depth of intelligence to identify narrative themes and socio-political commentary in books, but why does she assume everyone else is equally obtuse?

Reactions: 22
It’s so obvious she’s outta cash. The crazed flurry of book swipe ups is very telling. She’s also very lazy with how she summarises the books. “This is Going To Hurt” by Adam Kay is so much more than a collection of “short stories” 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s so patronising to her followers. Perhaps she has the attention span of a goldfish and is lacking the depth of intelligence to identify narrative themes and socio-political commentary in books, but why does she assume everyone else is equally obtuse?
...and if a book is long.. listen to it so you can speed it up to get through it quicker. Or you could take the time to actually enjoy reading/learning from them, rather just just reading them to say you have.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Another Rant coming through 🙈 I've been waiting to see if she would address it but Siobhan hasn't mentioned the lockdown in her 'home' Bali! Indonesia seems to be overwhelmed by another wave, but yet her coffee morning thoughts are about Socks or Eggs or Tinder 😣 It just shows how selfish she is and how Bali really is just part of her insta life, surely you'd be concerned for the people who provided your many takeaway meals, the housekeeper, your friends neighbours etc. Is it not human nature to surely bond with the locals in a country you say is your home but yet you can't show empathy or concern when they are now facing more distress and ruin due to the pandemic! I don't think I'll ever get my head around the selfishness of this one 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 48
I actually can't deal with this one. Her content hurts my sole like her Birkenstocks hurt her feet!!!

Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey!!! No one's Life is this boring!!!!!! I volunteered in a nursing home when I was a teenager and even they were having more craic!!!

Somehow in that mathlete head of hers she thought "I'm going to record a story about this egg". Then recorded it, re- watched it, put the text on it and uploaded it. That's 4 times of revising something and STILL thinking it's a good idea!!!! If that was the good idea what were the bad ones!!!

Her content is PAINFUL and her form on those pull ups for anyone who doesn't know that's not how you do a pull up!!! For the 2 "unassisted" she's assisting by raising her legs and knees. I'm not saying they're easy- they're not, they took me easily 2-2.5 years to get right. But saying it's a strict pull up when it's not. Pisses me right off!

Reactions: 31
Oh dear, her latest post 🙈 trying very hard to let people know she's living her best life. Sure Jan. The lady doth protest too much!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Another REEL..... she just regurgitates everything either Gary Vee says or Casey Neistat does.
She’s follows both of them on social media, I also follow them and can see what she is doing. It’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 9
So if you are in Bali now to fly out you need to have had the first dose of your vaccination

wonder what all the “living differently”, naked sunbathing , anti vaxx crowd in Bali are going to do

Foreigners flying into Bali need to be fully vaxxed

locals will be vaxxed on arrival and quarantined for 5 days

foreigners NOT eligible for the vaccine on arrival ...even though Bali is your “home” this does not mean you Shiv

I can guarantee she will be going nowhere near her “home” for a while

• Wow
Reactions: 18
That’s twice now recently she’s captioned posts with “if I died tomorrow, I went out living my best life”
If one of my friends did that I’d be concerned, I do feel sorry for her wondering who’s there to check in on her?

Reactions: 9
Kinda rubbing it in people's faces that she was having a great time in lockdown AGAIN when she was in Bali. Look she can't be emphatic or show sympathy cos she doesn't care about these people. She literally had a smacked arse throughout the feed bali stuff and didn't even go the second time. She barely even acknowledged it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.