Siobh.Ohagan #14 Waxed, vaxed, paid no tax. Ireland doesn’t want her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just pure laziness that she's having pizza AGAIN, too lazy to prepare & cook a decent meal.

How did you find the recipes on the furnace: 10/10 - so easy to follow open the box put pizza in oven, remove & eat, great for my mindset cos I literally don't need to think so therefore I'm giving the mindset module 10/10 too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It's really telling about how lazy she is given how much she has recycled her own content this week, or since she got to london really. I know it's not unheard of for these influencers to repost a video if they get a question and think its relevant to reshare. James smith does it constantly but he does it well, it confused me at the start but then he was still making videos and posting them too (I dont like him but followed him for a while, while I was trying to figure out if I liked him or not). But this one is just like heres a video, remember I joined tiktok (because James did) heres a video, heres a picture of me at my leanest just because it gets engagement, heres another video, heres a picture of me 3 years ago, heres another video

Reactions: 13
That picture of massive pizza and netflix. Jesus even my life is more exciting and I live in a village! Shes in london, even if no one wants to hang out with her, theres so much she could be doing. But no scoffing pizza for the millionth time. I can just see her sitting there on phone shoving pizza down her gob. She really leads a sad existence for someone so enlightened.

Reactions: 28
bleeping pizza AGAIN?????

I know its been said but like AGAIN???

I'd be ill. Honestly eat a bleeping vegetable or a piece of fruit. She must be backed up to duck, no wonder she always looks bloated in the stomach area, if I ate like that I'd be blocked up too. Shes a fitness influencer hahahaaha when???

Reactions: 31
That picture of massive pizza and netflix. Jesus even my life is more exciting and I live in a village! Shes in london, even if no one wants to hang out with her, theres so much she could be doing. But no scoffing pizza for the millionth time. I can just see her sitting there on phone shoving pizza down her gob. She really leads a sad existence for someone so enlightened.
She killed herself in the gym/cross fit this morning to "earn" that. And has done nothing except exercise, eat and drink since she got to London.
If that's living differently, I don't want it

Reactions: 26
Her diet is not good in Portugal because there's no fruit or vegetables available, moves to London & eats pizza every night, what a muppet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
bleeping pizza AGAIN?????

I know its been said but like AGAIN???

I'd be ill. Honestly eat a bleeping vegetable or a piece of fruit. She must be backed up to duck, no wonder she always looks bloated in the stomach area, if I ate like that I'd be blocked up too. Shes a fitness influencer hahahaaha when???
Can’t remember the last time we actually saw her eat fruit, and no doubt she’d share it if she did cause she used to show every kiwi and pineapple she’d eat.
She complained about her motel room not having cooking facilities but she’s not cooking anything beyond an egg and toast? And honestly, if cooking was such a waste of her valuable time..what is it wasting in London? After 9am she doesn’t do anything but nap and complain so surely she has time to make a stir fry or something? She’s clearly concerned about her spending cause she’s not ordering in as much so cooking at home is the solution. She can even listen to an audio book and get her steps in while doing it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder if she will post some fruit or a vegetable #content
Seeing as she’s clearly glued to this thread, 100%. Cue a salad/burrito bowl/fajitas tomorrow and some passive aggressive reference to her one troll tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a different way of living

Morning coffee thoughts about shite

Yoga session

Walk to get the steps up

CrossFit at the gym

Pizza

Is this what young people are to aspire to?

This is what 500 plus points in the leaving cert gets you

Did ye know she got 500 points in the LC?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That single post 😳🙄
Anyone remember Carrie did this in Sex in the City? Party with a gift registry and all that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From the looks of things she hasn’t met up with anyone since Sunday….that’s four days sitting in an apartment by herself glued to her phone all day eating pizza.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
A blogger in the UK (movewithtara) had a story up yesterday about celebrating women for more than pregnancies, weddings etc etc and it got shared by a load of UK bloggers. Cue Shiv with her oh so original post this morning. She doesn’t have an original thought in that ‘600 leaving cert points’ brain of hers

Reactions: 20
From the looks of things she hasn’t met up with anyone since Sunday….that’s four days sitting in an apartment by herself glued to her phone all day eating pizza.
That definitely is living differently 😂

Reactions: 5
A blogger in the UK (movewithtara) had a story up yesterday about celebrating women for more than pregnancies, weddings etc etc and it got shared by a load of UK bloggers. Cue Shiv with her oh so original post this morning. She doesn’t have an original thought in that ‘600 leaving cert points’ brain of hers
Just watched the movewithtara (it’s posted on to her grid) and shiv has literally just copied it. What a lazy wagon.

Reactions: 7
Want to grab all the people commenting on her post and tell them to get better friends 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8

Thank you !! Knew I seen it somewhere

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.