Siobh.Ohagan #14 Waxed, vaxed, paid no tax. Ireland doesn’t want her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She who doth protest too much!
I’ve been single for 11 years and have honestly never felt uncelebrated, left out, or anything like it. I don’t feel the need to be celebrated. She’s so bitter about being single and it just emanates from every pore.
Totally agree, I was single for ages and literally not once was I ever made feel that way. It’s pure bitterness on her part.

Reactions: 16
Totally agree, I was single for ages and literally not once was I ever made feel that way. It’s pure bitterness on her part.
She’s actually creating an identity out of being single. Nobody else actually even cares or says that about her or anyone else! It’s 2021 & siobhan is saying the same thing she probably said at 5 years old ‘ I don’t want a boyfriend, boys are smelly’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also she forgot to add the caveat after “What do you think?”:

*COMMENTS ONLY WELCOME FROM THOSE WHO BLINDLY AGREE*

The idea of her even implying the instigation of any sort of discussion or debate is just laughable.

Reactions: 32
She must be furiously jealous that Flis has been shooting with MP and even got a comment from James. Bet she’s gorging on a pizza now to comfort herself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must be furiously jealous that Flis has been shooting with MP and even got a comment from James. Bet she’s gorging on a pizza now to comfort herself
The difference between her attitude to the shoot and Fliss. Shiv made such a bug negative deal about it, where as Fliss Is super positive

Reactions: 11
As something of a US Office trivia expert, I don’t mind admitting that it irks me HARD every time she references it. At least James Shits actually seems to truly enjoy the episodes. She’s just an absolute mood hoover, and once again today proved she has no discernible sense of humour.
Thank you for bringing the phrase “mood hoover” into our lives

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't remember if she was neggy about the my protein shoot she did with sinead in bali. It's kinda hard to remember times she isn't neggy tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't remember if she was neggy about the my protein shoot she did with sinead in bali. It's kinda hard to remember times she isn't neggy tbh
She really was, acted like it was the biggest inconvenience to her while Sinead was all excited. Dunno how any companies continue to work with her

Yeah, remember she had to stay up late to use the gym to shoot in and she moaned allll the way through it

Reactions: 18
Yeah, remember she had to stay up late to use the gym to shoot in and she moaned allll the way through it
Yes, kept saying she was so tired & not in the mood for it, probably worried she wouldn't wake up for her morning routine. God love her having to make an effort for all the free clothes etc she gets from them

Reactions: 13
This latest post.... I'm confused. So does she want to be single? Or she wants a date? She says she cant keep up with her tinder or whatever, literally hours later puts up a post saying let's celebrate being single. Make up your mind!

She who doth protest too much!
I’ve been single for 11 years and have honestly never felt uncelebrated, left out, or anything like it. I don’t feel the need to be celebrated. She’s so bitter about being single and it just emanates from every pore.
I'm really tired (shocker) and misread your first sentence and thought it said she sloths too much and I was like yes, yes she does 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Egg box either fished out of the bin, or it’s a new box #justiceforegg
168359BA-1C0C-4C8A-B806-98EF19BC2915.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Pizza for dinner… shocker. And she defo went out and bought a new box of eggs for that latest photo 😂😂

it’s literally beside all the rest of her shopping, does she think people are thick!? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Its really bugging me but I read that whole post on someone else's grid a few days ago . If anyone finds it please share !!

Reactions: 7
More pizza 🍕 Jaysus I love pizza as much as the next person but couldn't have it as often as her. I'd weigh a tonne, be constipated and so lethargic with all that dough 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is such a bore. She just takes her content from here 😆😆😆😆 maybe she thinks even bad press is press all the same

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she miss her nap that day? I’m not sure if she needs to be winded pre or post nap but I would need to be on that diet 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.