Siobh.Ohagan #14 Waxed, vaxed, paid no tax. Ireland doesn’t want her back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She maybe using the innuendo and showing old tik toks to try and secure round 2!

Look I am funny and sexual. No.

Reactions: 3
She took a posed sad selfie. It's on her grid. I think she also posted a pic of victims shoes and the tree they killed children off...

As someone who backpacked (properly) through my youth, this always did my head in. These places are memorials. Not tourist attractions. You go, you pay your respects and take the history lesson. And that’s it. No more.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Very good of her not to post the pictures of the bones and the clothes, maybe we should give her some sort of award, here's a gold star for not posting pictures of people's remains on IG ⭐

Reactions: 12
Jesus I haven’t been on this thread in 3 weeks and it’s taken me a few hours of reading to catch up with it all!!! 😂😂😂🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ Anyone predicted her next move or is she still hanging out of James smith and direns ass?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As someone who backpacked (properly) through my youth, this always did my head in. These places are memorials. Not tourist attractions. You go, you pay your respects and take the history lesson. And that’s it. No more.
Exactly this... Imagine taking a selfie at a memorial

Reactions: 7
She needs to spend less time doing swipe ups to profit off racism and maybe look at @nowhitesaviours. It's tough and everyone can learn some lessons about racism in ways you never even think of. I live in africa in the country my husband is from (i dont want to get too specific 😅) but when you actually LIVE in a country and not just use it as your second home to pose for Instagram, you HAVE to change how to see things and how you talk about things. She has read some books, fine. But if she was actually trying to 'be better' 🤢, she would stop using places like bali or thailand and just stay in her western world and be western, rather than going to these poorer countries and taking pure advantage of the westernised culture that is there. I have had a different sort of experience than her going into a touristy developing country. I was immediately grounded by staying with my husband and his family and raised biracial children in an african culture so while she can be like 'everyone is so poor and people are literally starving to death' I have seen that too... but white people bringing food to the villages is not the answer. It is out and out white saviourism where those people living in the villages now think, white people are better than our own african people, and then the african people start to believe it themselves. Hmmm did rant? Opps. That's enough internet for today.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The fact that she set up her camera on a timer to take a “sad and candid” photo has always really reminded me of who she is at the core. That was the one time in the past 3 or 4 years where she actually ventured past a gym too

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is that an old post ? I can’t seem to find it on her grid even when I click on it and it brings me to her insta
Yeah it's from March 2018

She needs to spend less time doing swipe ups to profit off racism and maybe look at @nowhitesaviours. It's tough and everyone can learn some lessons about racism in ways you never even think of. I live in africa in the country my husband is from (i dont want to get too specific 😅) but when you actually LIVE in a country and not just use it as your second home to pose for Instagram, you HAVE to change how to see things and how you talk about things. She has read some books, fine. But if she was actually trying to 'be better' 🤢, she would stop using places like bali or thailand and just stay in her western world and be western, rather than going to these poorer countries and taking pure advantage of the westernised culture that is there. I have had a different sort of experience than her going into a touristy developing country. I was immediately grounded by staying with my husband and his family and raised biracial children in an african culture so while she can be like 'everyone is so poor and people are literally starving to death' I have seen that too... but white people bringing food to the villages is not the answer. It is out and out white saviourism where those people living in the villages now think, white people are better than our own african people, and then the african people start to believe it themselves. Hmmm did rant? Opps. That's enough internet for today.
Thanks for sharing. I found nowhitesaviours hard at the start. My white fragility found them unforgiving, extreme, brash. I felt myself thinking "they need to be nicer to white people while we figure this stuff out" which sounds bleeping ridiculous now but i'm just being honest. You really need to park all your ego and fragility at the door and just listen and accept what black voices are saying. And for me I had to accept I wasn't as open-minded as I thought I was, I wasn't being an ally. It's unpleasant figuring that stuff out but it's essential.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Plus she is always looking around for someone to tell her she’s great.. another person in the class or the coach.. she’s a total
Joke. I’m not an athlete but I do CrossFit and we laugh so much during our class, maybe not during the WOD but deffo all smiles after. Also the rolling on the floor after… what is she like!!! Totally unnecessary and all for the gram
I dunno I do crossfit too and sometimes a few secs lying on the floor is a necessity 😁

Reactions: 3
Yeah it's from March 2018

Thanks for sharing. I found nowhitesaviours hard at the start. My white fragility found them unforgiving, extreme, brash. I felt myself thinking "they need to be nicer to white people while we figure this stuff out" which sounds bleeping ridiculous now but i'm just being honest. You really need to park all your ego and fragility at the door and just listen and accept what black voices are saying. And for me I had to accept I wasn't as open-minded as I thought I was, I wasn't being an ally. It's unpleasant figuring that stuff out but it's essential.
I was exactly the same. Honestly I have followed them and unfollowed them several times because some of the things they post and the way they word things can be a really hard pill to swallow. But that's exactly when you need to be like 'tit... am I like that, do I think like that, have I done that before'. They often say like 'we dont hate white people'. Some of the statistics put up are crazy, and scary to be honest. It makes you feel like you cant do right for doing wrong, but at the very least you have to listen and read and do your own research and follow the right accounts. I follow a lot of black hair and skin care accounts as what started out as for my kids to be able to maintain their hair, but now I probably follow more black, even non-white accounts than white accounts just to see other cultures.

Reactions: 5
Deadlifting two baskets of grass really encapsulates her success as a single girlboss

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She took a posed sad selfie. It's on her grid. I think she also posted a pic of victims shoes and the tree they killed children off...

God just when you think she’s a bleep.

you’re reminded… no she’s done worse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly this. I hate how these posed photos of people on the gram are played out. By all means talk about it, give information but no depressed looking posed photos at the places in question. It is horrible. And so false.

Reactions: 8
Latest post 😴😴😴
She who doth protest too much!
I’ve been single for 11 years and have honestly never felt uncelebrated, left out, or anything like it. I don’t feel the need to be celebrated. She’s so bitter about being single and it just emanates from every pore.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.