Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What bothers me the most is her “if you don’t like what I do the don’t follow me”

missing the point entirely that she does have a large following and judging by the “you’re so amazing” comments most are pretty vacuous. With a large following comes a large responsibility and if you are doing something unethical (like traveling for a birthday during a global pandemic or demonstrating your unhealthy relationship with food) then people who don’t follow you have the right to call you out

her complete denial of any sense of wrong doing when she clearly has to have gotten many (since deleted) comments is astounding

it’s Not about different rules in different countries it’s about the fact that unfortunately some people look up to her so by doing this it’s leading people to believe it’s ok for them to head off on holidays etc when most have been good enough to stay in their own county

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s because it’s the law, Siobhan. The government are insisting on a controlled reopening by appointment only. Because there’s a global pandemic. They’re not doing it for the craic, or because “Irish girls just loooovvveeee Pennys LoL” 🤦‍♀️

Jesus tap dancing Christ.
Exactly, while she’s off ‘living differently’ the rest of us have been in lockdown since last year.... while she can fool herself and pretend we are angry because we are ‘jealous’ the truth is we are angry at her ignorance, her disregard for covid and the impact on everyone else’s lives/jobs/relationships and mental health... oh but Irish girls love penny’s!!!! I’m sorry but f*ck off!

Clear example of a person with zero emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence is arguably far more important than academic intelligence, who cares about your leaving cert maths if you havent basic cop on!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Exactly, while she’s off ‘living differently’ the rest of us have been in lockdown since last year.... while she can fool herself and pretend we are angry because we are ‘jealous’ the truth is we are angry at her ignorance, her disregard for covid and the impact on everyone else’s lives/jobs/relationships and mental health... oh but Irish girls love penny’s!!!! I’m sorry but f*ck off!

Clear example of a person with zero emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence is arguably far more important than academic intelligence, who cares about your leaving cert maths if you havent basic cop on!!!!
100%, under normal circumstances I would have felt a bit sorry for her given how clearly unhappy she is and how lost she seems to be. Plenty of us spent our 20s just like her but found peace and contentedness eventually. She seems like a stranger to herself.

However, now she's putting innocent people at risk and deserves to be torn to shreds.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone know what % Siobhan gets if you swipe up and use her A/F to buy them runners ? Nice runners but if I do buy lll be sure not to use her AF link

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what % Siobhan gets if you swipe up and use her A/F to buy them runners ? Nice runners but if I do buy lll be sure not to use her AF link
Im not sure on the %, but if you do buy them, clear your cache or maybe use a browser in incognito mode.
There is a cookie generated when you use the swipe up, it will stay valid usually for at least 24hrs, but could be longer
So even if you dont use the link during the purchase, it may still pick up the cookie and then it will be associated with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hilarious to me how all of a sudden her time isn’t worth as much as it did in Bali. Back cooking after not even seeing a hob since last year. Not as much $$ and not as easy to sponge off small family businesses. And she whinging about being ready for the bed after making herself a meal. God forbid.

It’s actually embarrassing that she’s running around these different countries representing herself as an Irish influencer. I’d rather choke than ever be seen similar to her.

Reactions: 26
she’d get 11% of your total purchase (not just the runners) if you swipe up and buy from Nike, not just when you swipe up the cookies hold for 30 days after - swipe up find out the name clear your cookies and then search on Nike for them and she gets nothing

Reactions: 5
YouTube
Likes <Dislikes
sorry how rude of me not to explain. The ‘<‘ sign means less than/greater than depending on what way you present it. So 5 is greater than 4, 5>4 but 4 is less than 5, 4<5.
Apologies I didn’t explain, I take it for granted that you’ve all gotten 500 points in your leaving cert and then studied maths.

travelling during a pandemic even though you shouldn’t < travelling for essential reasons

selling an online training program you don’t follow yourself < being truthful

bringing your family to South Africa > bringing your family covid

• Haha
Reactions: 49
M
sorry how rude of me not to explain. The ‘<‘ sign means less than/greater than depending on what way you present it. So 5 is greater than 4, 5>4 but 4 is less than 5, 4<5.
Apologies I didn’t explain, I take it for granted that you’ve all gotten 500 points in your leaving cert and then studied maths.

travelling during a pandemic even though you shouldn’t < travelling for essential reasons

HOWLING!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Wait what? Sorry, could you say that again more slowly for the rest of us ... 🤯🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok guys, I’m pretty busy with work and living diFFeReNTly but there seems to be a demand so I’m going to open up some spaces to my busy at maths 2 course.
We will cover the following :
Is it <, > or = ?

If a cinnamon bun weighs 130g, if you enter it into my fitness pal as ‘mixed salad leaves’ how many calories would it be ?

If you fly around the world in a pandemic, at 250mph, how much of an absolute bleep would you be?

SPF = Sun Protection Furnace

When spaces are gone they are gone, (this means there would be ZERO (also known as nought) spaces left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Has her following dropped..? I thought she had about 160k and now she’s at 151k... or did I dream that?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.