Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she switched her content off, when I search her name I can see her videos and watch, when I click on her page it says no content available and I don’t even follow her

Reactions: 7
I just checked and not blocked yet but no doubt she's making her way through the list.

438 👎 to 414 👍
Omggg is she actually blocking every person who disliked the video 🤣🤣🤣🤣 HOW SAD IS SHE?! 😂😂😂

Has her following dropped..? I thought she had about 160k and now she’s at 151k... or did I dream that?
Was always 151k....for an embarrassingly long time. Meanwhile the beg is taking off!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok I’m taking bets, €5 a go please Revolut me.

what date will we have a surprise trip to mam and dad, driven in secret by Leanne Moore.
I’ll set the scene.

Titled : Dublin ya beaut
On a humid but windy day, in Swords, a disheveled Siobhan turns up at her parents door. Mam and Dad think Siobhan is on a yoga retreat in Portugal. The crafty clever mathematician told her parents her phone would be off for the weekend and they do not suspect a THING ! They haven’t noticed the 3938 orders from my protein, and Nike piling up.
Siobhan rings the door bell and out comes a surprised but delighted Mam and Dad.
Filmed for the vlog and the gram.

I am going to go with the June bank holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

what date will we have a surprise trip to mam and dad, driven in secret by Leanne Moore.
I’ll set the scene.

On a humid but windy day, in Swords, a disheveled Siobhan turns up at her parents door. Mam and Dad think Siobhan is on a yoga retreat in Portugal. The crafty clever mathematician told her parents her phone would be off for the weekend and they do not suspect a THING ! They haven’t noticed the 3938 orders from my protein, and Nike piling up.
Siobhan rings the door bell and out comes a surprised but delighted Mam and Dad.

I’m thinking July...because she’s 33 ish right? So that’s when she will be due her first jab. So mid July into august (until she gets the 2nd jab) then she’ll ditch them again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I’ll set the scene.

Go with an AF link for this instead of Revolut ... earn your commission whilst you’re at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm backing mid summer - maybe end of July/Aug bank hol. The Hair Lounge and Monica Tolan appts will have been made weeks in advance. It will be a full on family reunion of love, celebration & reminders of the paid for hol in South Africa. Mam's rocky road will be an important feature. Until the next day when it rains and the day after that it rains again and an entire Rocky Road has been demolished. Then there will be a moan while out walking/running in the rain about the weather and trying to film content in her childhood bedroom and a very very busy house. Hegs might make a fleeting appearance in Dublin for old times sake. There might be a plush airBnB in the docklands for a short stint and lots of sea swims + meet ups with other great Irish content makers and an odd night out in Dublin looking for a party. Perhaps a weekend in Wexford. An all important appointment at a mass vaccination centre for a quick jab in the arm and then a Ryanair flight (seat 1A don't ya know?) back to the Algarve in time to accidentally on purpose head to Lisbon for important work matters and coincidentally bump into James and Diren when they are doing their recce in Lisbon in advance of IFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah she’s 33 ish. For all you Mathletes, she sat-and aced 🙄-her LC in 2006.
So long ago, that the 06 papers aren’t in the past papers books anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm backing mid summer - maybe end of July/Aug bank hol. The Hair Lounge and Monica Tolan appts will have been made weeks in advance. It will be a full on family reunion of love, celebration & reminders of the paid for hol in South Africa. Mam's rocky road will be an important feature. Until the next day when it rains and the day after that it rains again and an entire Rocky Road has been demolished. Then there will be a moan while out walking/running in the rain about the weather and trying to film content in her childhood bedroom and a very very busy house. Hegs might make a fleeting appearance in Dublin for old times sake. There might be a plush airBnB in the docklands for a short stint and lots of sea swims + meet ups with other great Irish content makers and an odd night out in Dublin looking for a party. Perhaps a weekend in Wexford. An all important appointment at a mass vaccination centre for a quick jab in the arm and then a Ryanair flight (seat 1A don't ya know?) back to the Algarve in time to accidentally on purpose head to Lisbon for important work matters and coincidentally bump into James and Diren when they are doing their recce in Lisbon in advance of IFS.
GIRL ! This is it to a teeeeee ! Oh my his even the whole Lisbon thing to see her obsessions !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
so to anyone new, this means ‘=‘ which is NEITHER < or > because they are the same value xoxo
Hope that helps.
You should monetise your advice. I think you have huge potential. 79 euro a month - give the people what they want

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You should monetise your advice. I think you have huge potential. 79 euro a month - give the people what they want
I don’t need money to live, I want experiences Instead. I once took my whole family to the local Centra and bought them all breakfast rolls. I paid for the whole thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I don’t need money to live, I want experiences Instead. I once took my whole family to the local Centra and bought them all breakfast rolls. I paid for the whole thing.
OMG what an experience of a lifetime. They will never forget it and always be eternally grateful to you for such an amazing life experience never to be repeated. But look if they do show signs of forgetting just bring it back to the fact that YOU paid for the breakfast rolls. They might in later life be able to go to the local Centra themselves but I doubt they will ever be able to go AND pay for the breakfast rolls. Never let them forget what a business model you have crafted for yourself to allow you to do all this for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.