Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that not unsolicited advice though Luckymum? Like how dare you? :ROFLMAO:
Its just when I see people with such potential to build their lives and careers online I feel I have to step in and give them some of my tools and expertise for offering people the opportunity to follow through on well thought out and morally sound business ideas. I just can't help myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
“thanks everyone for your well wishes that I’m here in Portugal” - she has to be taking the piss. Surely nobody can be that unaware.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
the lady doth protests too much, or rather the shiv spits pure bullshit too much
Ya for someone who apparently doesn’t give a tit about trolls, why delete all comments, post the emails from the embassies and constantly refer to how everyone is delighted to see you/see you in Portugal/ blah blah blah. Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m honestly baffled at how people are paying money to sign up to a program run by someone who doesn’t even follow the program themselves

Reactions: 23
Ya for someone who apparently doesn’t give a tit about trolls, why delete all comments, post the emails from the embassies and constantly refer to how everyone is delighted to see you/see you in Portugal/ blah blah blah. Idiot.
because she knows shes in the wrong - legal perhaps not, but morally - she is guilty as f#ck

Reactions: 11
56DD68E0-30C5-4544-8DDA-2A8542E9C11F.jpeg

Give the people what they want!

B97E1591-5F9C-4DAF-ACD9-76D271CA1378.jpeg

She “has” to be in “Europe”. IFS won’t wank over itself I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
oh Shiv - so your first leg Bali to Jakarta does not look like first class - as your seated towards the rear of the aircraft.
the second leg Jakarta to Dubai was business class.
Only the 3rd leg Dubai to Lisbon was First Class

So with this logic you should only title it "first class Dubai to Portugal."
She must of been a YouTube SEO expert now.

Just like the furnace, there is a good bit of creative licence applied. Others might just call you a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She “has” to be in “Europe”. IFS won’t wank over itself I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️
So she is really there for work and not for the sister's birthday - the latter is probably just a handy coincidence

Also, a noticeable lack of the sister in stories etc. so far - maybe she is distancing herself (literally and figuratively!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she is really there for work and not for the sister's birthday - the latter is probably just a handy coincidence

Also, a noticeable lack of the sister in stories etc. so far - maybe she is distancing herself (literally and figuratively!)
Oh Raisin has defo been on here. Seen the tit going down and avoiding her like the plague.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would she not just delete the video and save herself the embarrassment

Reactions: 10
Does this mean I've been blocked? 🤣🤣🤣 The only interaction I've ever had on her channel was to dislike that video...! Does this mean I'm now officially a Troll?! 🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣
Unfort yes. Hard to take in. I know. You’ll be missed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does this mean I've been blocked? 🤣🤣🤣 The only interaction I've ever had on her channel was to dislike that video...! Does this mean I'm now officially a Troll?! 🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣
Mine comes up like that also, but I can still see her content when I click on videos

Reactions: 1
Click on the videos next to home and you should be able to see, I thought the same hahaha

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.