Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of them trot out the same lines, anyone who's isn't licking their arse is unhappy, jealous etc.

Reactions: 10
I’d say she also turned off commenting on that Instagram post because she couldn’t keep up with the deleting

Reactions: 8
God help her, she hasn’t been able to go to Primark for 7 months. Hope she’s ok.
Jesus she really doesn’t get it does she. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
That video of her going to the sisters apartment. She doesnt exactly have the trainer body she tries to emulate / pretend she has. Like im sorry i dont look at her and think sign me up to your programme. She is essentially aimless. The excuse of portugal is her sisters birthday but the heg is going to be with the fella all summer and she will have no one to hang out with .... She is just aimless and drifting. I actually feel sorry for her . In years to come to she will that weird aunt that lives out of a suitcase !!

Reactions: 19
There was always an air of classism and privilege off her. She's just removed all doubt now. As smart as she is, she just doesn't posses the empathy to understand why we are all so angry at her.

There was always an air of classism and privilege off her. She's just removed all doubt now. As smart as she is, she just doesn't posses the empathy to understand why we are all so angry at her.
Are we all not just jealous 😂😂 these folk need to get a grip!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See, I don’t think she is smart. She thinks she is, and this prevents her from actually learning.
She can absorb and parrot information, yes, (#mathlete) but her ability to interpret that information is poor. I don’t think she’s bright at all.

• Heart
See, I don’t think she is smart. She thinks she is, and this prevents her from actually learning.
She can absorb and parrot information, yes, (#mathlete) but her ability to interpret that information is poor. I don’t think she’s bright at all.
exactly - reads something once, repeats it out loud and defines herself as expert in said subject.
The big long complex words and terms she uses may work on her circle of associates to wow them, but as we seen recently when she was challenge by some1 with knowledge and experience she resorted to the passive aggressive tone & 'they just nasty trolls' tactics.
I think you need to have some level of humility to be smart - as you learn, get stuff wrong, accept that you dont know everything, correct yourself, learn again.
As she has neither humility and is never wrong, she will never truly learn or become a subject matter expert.
Actuary and every other part time career since, she has eventually been found out and its happening again now by the looks of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is a selfish excuse for a human being. I hope she doesn't get the vaccine she doesn't deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
is there any need for the " first class" ... my god ... why is she such an idiot. She literally is so vacuous

Fully agree. She actually cant assimilate or interpret information .

Reactions: 24
It’s because it’s the law, Siobhan. The government are insisting on a controlled reopening by appointment only. Because there’s a global pandemic. They’re not doing it for the craic, or because “Irish girls just loooovvveeee Pennys LoL” 🤦‍♀️

Jesus tap dancing Christ.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It's mortifying that people in other countries see her on social media and consider her to be an accurate representation of Irish women. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.