Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 10 for Siobhan OHagan

thanks to @rebremm99 for the thread title, had the most likes!
I would have loved to get raisin in there but it wasn’t meant to be. #neverforgetraisin

@LetsCallEmOut can we have one of your famous recaps?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Cant believe Raisin didnt make the cut. She brought us all so much joy and this is how we repay her.

Seriously though, how fast did that last thread go? Wonder can we get this to Mrs Hinch's level, I think they make approximately forty threads a day?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Did she arrive with a suitcase full of dirty clothes? 🤣
She actually must have how horrible to fill a suitcase or a section with dirty clothes. Atleast she did the washing herself that must be a first in a good long time as they send there washing out in bali.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think she is dirty. I just get that impression that her personal hygiene leaves alot to be desired.

Reactions: 20
seeing some ads now on here YT page, i did nt get them before.
Looks like she has hit the threshold to get it monetised.

Lets see if we can do something about that ;)

Reactions: 4
I’d never think to look at her that she works out at all.. looks like she lies around all day eating junk food... strange that. What’s that saying... ‘ You have the body you deserve’. I think she’s seriously struggling to stay #fitspo. And I think being around sinead didn’t help... she’s everything she wants to be but will never be.. I think that’s why she had to get away from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sinead doesn't seem at all bothered that Siobhan has left. And planning on climbing a volcano tomorrow. Further proof that Siobhan was the dead weight there!

Reactions: 35
seeing some ads now on here YT page, i did nt get them before.
Looks like she has hit the threshold to get it monetised.

Lets see if we can do something about that ;)
Does it count as a view every time I click in to check the 👎?

Reactions: 3
It was evident early on the idea of living together and the reality were miles apart. I really dislike sinead, I think she is dangerous with the info she gives but she is upbeat, positive and makes an effort be live and be out and about. Siobhan is a fun sponge

Reactions: 25
It was evident early on the idea of living together and the reality were miles apart. I really dislike sinead, I think she is dangerous with the info she gives but she is upbeat, positive and makes an effort be live and be out and about. Siobhan is a fun sponge
Completely agree. I feel like I've been a bit soft about her recently but it's only because Siobhan's behaviour completely overshadows hers.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.