Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Dear Diary,
I’ve been lying to you. Lying by omission.
Before we get into the lying stuff (so reddy-yellow, I know!) I have to tell you about the trolls. Sinead asked for some feedback on “Surrounded by Twats” and someone actually had the gall to do it!!!! My leggings fell right out of my camel toe when I saw it! The fecking cheek! Sinead was crying in her room because the constructive and completely objective & justified comments were so cruel (actually, sorry, no... she was asleep and oblivious, but it’s the same thing) ... I was at the end of a 65 hour day as I had been busy with my fake app, and as a good friend I jumped in to defend her. It turned into a mass debate (something I don’t do, ever), and I showed those trolls what’s what. This one girl had set up a fake profile just to troll me (the same one who’s been doing it for the last 72 years) and said she had years of education on the topic. I’m calling bullshit. No one knows psychology better than me . Except Sinead. But she doesn’t have a qualification and is therefore a lesser person than me by default. I managed to get a little dig at her too Diary... you would have been proud 🥲
I had to do an email to my mailing list just in case people see what the trolls say and realise that everything they say is correct, and that I’m in fact a massive fraud 🤷🏻‍♀️ Dodged a bullet Diary, TG. I live to shite another day.
In other news, I was forced against my will to do a photoshoot for My-OHtein. Fuck sake. They just wanted Sinead on her own but I said no way... we come as a package or not at all. I really had a great time doing it. I don’t feel remotely awkward or insecure standing next to the Beg and we don’t resent anything about each other at all. I even showed everyone how to do some (a) burpee!
Just in case the abject hatred between myself and Sinead was obvious, we agreed to do a podcast to keep Brand Oh-Beg alive. Her people talked to my people (who are the same people) to set it up. I like to think of us as the Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan of the #fitfam ⛸ ⛸ 🥊 but I would never tell anyone except you, dear Diary.
Really not much else going on besides my passive acceptance of my clear unhappiness by leaving Bali and going to Portugal. I love keeping people on their toes - no one ever knows what my next move is going to be 😉 I thought people would say negative things about me traveling for non-essential reasons during a pandemic on a First Class flight from a financially decimated country but CHECK OUT THE INSTA COMMENTS!! EVERYONE LOVES AUL SHIV!!
Until next time Dear Diary. LOLs and YOLO. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124

Sparklelife2304

Went to London to find some veg
got caught hiding in James Smith’s hedge
The police were called to investigate
but all she could tell them was what she ate
magnums and cinnabuns and burgers galore
dont mention your leaving cert points if they start with a 4
No harm done, just a bit of fun, gotta keep raisin out of the sun
London was a blight, no vegetables in sight
Off “home” to ireland on a first class flight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Justpeeking

Am I the only one that feels a little bad for the sister
Yes her skin was radioactive and that’s plain reckless
But...
She didn’t invite the attention. She didn’t technically do anything wrong except for the unfortunate genetic connection to her sister. I feel sorry for her that her sister decided to make her 30th all about her...

If she didn’t know siobh was arriving then her only crime is forgetting sun cream

Reactions: 76

G+T

VIP Member
Dear Portugal Embassy,

My name is Siobhan o'hagan. You have probably heard of me I have 150k follower on Instagram. I did a bikini competition once aswell. You definitely know my sister she runs a business in alvor. I brought her to South Africa with the rest of my family last year. I have urgent business dealings in Portugal this summer please allow me to enter your country even tho u have no vegetables or appropriate hot temperatures I'm used to.

Kind Regards,
Siobhan o "let me in" hagan

• Haha
Reactions: 74

not_influenced

VIP Member
Oh and SURPRISE she’s releasing new spots on the furnace 😂😂😂😂
1st class doesn’t pay for itself 🤪

Anyone who can truly afford to travel 1st/business doesn’t need to advertise it. the constant need for validation of how well she is doing in life from followers must be exhausting.

But yes tone deaf

We could all hop on planes in the morning and head off on holidays and “technically” be within guidelines but that’s hardly the point is it. We wouldn’t-because we are not selfish arseholes who only care about ourselves .
💯 I was going to come on and say that but thought i would have sounded cocky. I fly business and first class with work- work pay for it not me. Yeah it's fancy, but it's full of dicks & believe it or not really bratty children!! You've a menu and endless bar and metal cutlery instead of plastic! Ooooooooooh!! But outside of that you're all on the same plane, going at the same speed to the same place. I would never in a million years say to anyone that i fly first class or business class because it is so ignorant and classless. It means nothing to me and me flying first class does but define me as a person!

For her video to be captioned "flying first class for my sister's birthday" says it all really. It's about her and her validation and status. She could have titled the video "flying home to surprise my sister for her birthday". But she choose to state she had flown first class.

The video is all of 20 mins, 90% of the video is her on her own on the plane/lounge and a mere 10% of the video is surprising her sister. Which again reiterates the video is not about her sister and he surprise and her birthday it's about flying first class.

The whole her flying from Bali to Portugal i actually have no words. I thought today and still thinking about contacting various media Outlets, Newstalk, Joe Duffy. Something needs to be done about this. It's disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

brandambassador

VIP Member
Ok I’m taking bets, €5 a go please Revolut me.

what date will we have a surprise trip to mam and dad, driven in secret by Leanne Moore.
I’ll set the scene.

Titled : Dublin ya beaut
On a humid but windy day, in Swords, a disheveled Siobhan turns up at her parents door. Mam and Dad think Siobhan is on a yoga retreat in Portugal. The crafty clever mathematician told her parents her phone would be off for the weekend and they do not suspect a THING ! They haven’t noticed the 3938 orders from my protein, and Nike piling up.
Siobhan rings the door bell and out comes a surprised but delighted Mam and Dad.
Filmed for the vlog and the gram.

I am going to go with the June bank holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

brandambassador

VIP Member
You should monetise your advice. I think you have huge potential. 79 euro a month - give the people what they want
I don’t need money to live, I want experiences Instead. I once took my whole family to the local Centra and bought them all breakfast rolls. I paid for the whole thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

brandambassador

VIP Member
Ok guys, I’m pretty busy with work and living diFFeReNTly but there seems to be a demand so I’m going to open up some spaces to my busy at maths 2 course.
We will cover the following :
Is it <, > or = ?

If a cinnamon bun weighs 130g, if you enter it into my fitness pal as ‘mixed salad leaves’ how many calories would it be ?

If you fly around the world in a pandemic, at 250mph, how much of an absolute cunt would you be?

SPF = Sun Protection Furnace

When spaces are gone they are gone, (this means there would be ZERO (also known as nought) spaces left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

brandambassador

VIP Member
Does queen Nicole have covid? So many of them have been sick with low energy, feeling exhausted. All long covid symptoms
Covid can’t catch you in Bali! Silly goose!
it’s Ireland’s problem ! If you release an ebook and post from a daily sunset quoting ‘I can’t believe this is real life’ - then you are by default vaccinated xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Madeline 74

VIP Member
I honesty believe if I run into her in 'the summer in Dublin' after being in lockdown for a year, losing my job, losing my mam to Covid, and I'm full off beer after not being able to socialize forever, I will throw her into the Liffey. Heres something for the gram Shiv. This is what I call living differently.

BTW I got a new job, but dont be happy for me at all please, 9 - 5, corporate in an office. I'll have my Avicii CD on standby when I realise I'm need to lIvE dIFfErEnTly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Sorry but what a pair of con artists pretending Sinead’s transformation (she looks great in both videos btw) is down to the furnace. We’ve all seen Sinead uses a PT, does cross fit, surfs, wakeboards, plays AFL and only last weekend was hiking up a mountain at 2am in the morning. So to claim her new leaner figure is the results of Shiv’s basic programme is a disgrace and fraudulent on both their parts.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

brandambassador

VIP Member
YouTube
Likes <Dislikes
sorry how rude of me not to explain. The ‘<‘ sign means less than/greater than depending on what way you present it. So 5 is greater than 4, 5>4 but 4 is less than 5, 4<5.
Apologies I didn’t explain, I take it for granted that you’ve all gotten 500 points in your leaving cert and then studied maths.

travelling during a pandemic even though you shouldn’t < travelling for essential reasons

selling an online training program you don’t follow yourself < being truthful

bringing your family to South Africa > bringing your family covid

• Haha
Reactions: 49

KellySayne

She keeps making a point of mentioning how she has to do washing and cook as if its interesting information? Like is this content? Just because she so used to someone doing it for her she thinks this is such a big deal that she has to mention it every 2 mins?

Guess what siobhan I did 3 loads of washing yesterday and I didnt tell a fucking soul about it because that's an incredibly boring piece of information.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48